Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (50973 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

It's not only in northern Nigeria. All the states of the federation are affected to varying degrees
It is everywhere but in d north.. It is free for all. They will still end up with juicy positions.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Bullhari007(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

It's not only in northern Nigeria. All the states of the federation are affected to varying degrees
I seriously doubt it... I'm a product of public school I knw what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
There are a lot of them like that in the federal ministry
who can not write their names, yet they are directors.

The North is pulling Nigeria back everyday

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mannatech: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
2lateBiafra:

WHEN?
From the first day Kaduna state was created. Don't confuse southern Kaduna (populated by non-hausas christians) with northern Kaduna ( which the LGA in focus is located).

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by 2lateBiafra: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
mannatech:

From the first day Kaduna state was created. Don't confuse southern Kaduna (populated by non-hausas christians) with northern Kaduna ( which the LGA in focus is located).

Ok
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Preator: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
elfmann:
Why are u having a president who doesn't meet the minimum required documents?
I don't care if the president doesnt have a birth certificate. he won't teach my child and it's only dimwits that blame every woe they suffer on the political leadership. we've had a PhD holder as president and things weren't better.
but that is irrelevant. justifying this gross incompetence of these people( it will be profane to regard them as teachers) by saying we elected a president who do not have a school cert is simply spurious. this are uncorrelated bits that should not be mentioned in the same discuss.
NB: I didn't vote him( I don't even have a voter's card) but respect the will of the majority that did. that is simply how democracy works. and if anyone has substantive evidence that he is so unqualified, head to the courts. otherwise, wait till 2019 and vote him out. But don't justify the Kaduna situation with a political angle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mannatech: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
There are a lot of them like that in the federal ministry
who can not write their names, yet they are directors.

The North is pulling Nigeria back everyday
Fact

Exact description of a Coursemate I did 100levels with in Kaduna polytechnic. Guy was expelled for poor performance but last I heard, he somehow got an ond result and is now employed in one of his state's ministry
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by 02Kebreal(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL.
WE HAVE BN ROAMING THE STREET OF THIS COUNTRY SEEKING GREENER PASTURES AND ONE EDUCATED ILLITERATE WILL BE IN THE OFFICE RECEIVING A.C.
KUDOS TO EL-RUFAI.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Preator:

I don't care if the president doesnt have a birth certificate. he won't teach my child and it's only dimwits that blame every woe they suffer on the political leadership. we've had a PhD holder as president and things weren't better.
but that is irrelevant. justifying this gross incompetence of these people( it will be profane to regard them as teachers) by saying we elected a president who do not have a school cert is
simply spurious. this are uncorrelated bits that should not be mentioned in the same discuss.
NB: I didn't vote him( I don't even have a voter's card) but respect the will of the majority that did. that is simply how democracy works. and if anyone has substantive evidence that he is so unqualified, head to the courts. otherwise, wait till 2019 and vote him out. But don't justify the Kaduna situation with a political angle.
Okay.. But do u know u can withdraw ur kids and teach them yourself. The government that employed the teacher's deemed them suitable. If u don't give a damn about the head, so shld u abt the tail. You can't pick!
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Cannonleo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oluwa is this the same bunch of people intending to create leaders of tomorrow

Damn

No wonder we have skyrocked illiterates waiting for the next emotional outbursts by the elites to rain mayhem because they have no idea what examining your actions look like.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Ayatullah(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
TEACHERS FROM PLANET MARS shocked
What Governor El-Rufai did not understand is that his teachers are writing in Martian Language. They are from Mars. So sorry for the earthlings pupils who have been nourished with Martian language.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by jaychubi: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
This is mediocrity at the zenith
Why is el rufai behaving like this
Can the president of the Federal Republic of nigeria get even up to 05/70
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils

U dnt get it do you

These teachers are the reason Buhari does nt have WAEC certificate and u want them to continue. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Preator: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
elfmann:

Okay.. But do u know u can withdraw ur kids and teach them yourself. The government that employed the teacher's deemed them suitable. If u don't give a damn about the head, so shld u abt the tail. You can't pick!
of course I'm at perfect liberty to pick. I'm afraid I can afford a private school for my child. if the government that employed them has deemed them unsuitable, then why the stress? going by your statement now.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Preator: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
jaychubi:

U dnt get it do you

These teachers are the reason Buhari does nt have WAEC certificate and u want them to continue. angry angry angry
I love this

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Kmartt(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmm! Things fall apart. Iyaf finish

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by TEYA: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

I wont but those who voted a man without school certificate or an illiterate to rule them should accept those kind of teachers
You've gone off point. We are currently talking about unqualified teachers in kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by joedike: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
this is a total disgrace to our educational system...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by ademich411: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
I watched their protest this morning, I was about to curse the governor,

I am reading this now, I'm about to pray for the governor.

I'm reluctant to do so.

(1) From where did the teachers get their certificates?

(2)Who screened and employed them?

Nobody is to be blamed or praised

Our education system is dead.

Qualified graduates are everywhere seeking offer

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Smytter(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Eleyi Gidi Gan.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by designVATExcel: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
OtemSapien:

That someone cannot waec certificate and is ruling does not justify the fact that unqualified teachers should be left alone. undecided

Help me tell him o.
That's my issue with Nigerians, they like mixing things up, you will be saying A, they will reply B, totally uncorrelated with A. What does Buhari's qualification have to do with the sacked teachers?
I guess the folks commenting are also products of this failing education system.

We should unite as Nigerians and applaud the Governor for starting the process of sanitizing our education sector.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Iseddy: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Choi..... This is just a sample of the kind of teachers we have in other northern public schools.... Even to higher institutions.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

I wont but those who voted a man without school certificate or an illiterate to rule them should accept those kind of teachers

Political sentiments aside my brother, teacher's like that shouldn't remain on the government's payroll, they're like drainpipes, draining the taxpayers money without adding any value in return,

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Iseddy:
Choi..... This is just a sample of the kind of teachers we have in other northern public schools.... Even to higher institutions.

You'd be shocked that the southern part of the country isn't very far off, when employment into every sector is done basically by man know man, this is what you get.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by spacohill3(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils
I can see how foolish you are

For those of u asking me rubbish questions like can u allow them teach ur kids? my answer is "I did not vote buhari" we claim we are educated enough yet we cant ask ourselves if an illiterate can be president of South Africa talk less of USA
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by zionmde: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
SnowJay92:

Political sentiments aside my brother, teacher's like that shouldn't remain on the government's payroll, they're like drainpipes, draining the taxpayers money without adding any value in return,
First i know wat exactly is happening in the north. most ministers there, commissioners are all quasi illiterates. So why pin point teachers. More of the damages are done in those offices. I was in a state ministry in one of the northern states where the commissioners were running helter skelter to bring an impostor to negotiate with unicef representatives on a project because of their illiteracy.

I dont support any teacher, but why should people give an illiterate the highest office in this country only to turn around and crucify the teachers. that is hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
Free those teachers jare

For those of u asking me rubbish questions like can u allow them teach ur kids? my answer is "I did not vote buhari" we claim we are educated enough yet we cant ask ourselves if an illiterate can be president of South Africa talk less of USA
ur kids deserves this kind of teachers walahi u re so pathetic man sad sad
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Preator:

of course I'm at perfect liberty to pick. I'm afraid I can afford a private school for my child. if the government that employed them has deemed them unsuitable, then why the stress? going by your statement now.
I said the government that employed them deemed them suitable.. Don't distort my thought. Abi na El Rufai employ them?
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by dejumite(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
I don't blame them because most of those teachers were trained with Hausa language when they are in higher institutions. that's y they don't allowed their children to schools because they don't want to understand English language.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Teach ur kids yourself. Funny Nigerians, u don't wanna teach but u want the best hands to teach ur kids. It is like employing ur father's mate as ur security man.
Olufemiolaolu:
ur kids deserves deserve this kind of teachers walahi u re so pathetic man sad sad
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Sethkoms: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
sylviaeo:
DAT YAHAYA BELLO GUY, IF DEM TELL ME SAY NA KOGI STATE GOVERNOR, I GO BELIEVE

grin grin lipsrsealed bros you are wicked o..
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by bedfordking: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
u can imagine what they are actually teaching or just a case of turn and collect salary every month .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Not Attending Lecture In A Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.