Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (50968 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Aniebiet01Udo: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
this test must produce competent teachers for naija
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
uzor2:
He meant SSCE still awaiting, But currently has Grade II.

Nah! You're wrong. How can you have Grade II when SSCE is awaiting?

He meant, He's got SSCE but awaiting Grade II

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Funkybabee(f): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
It is very serious, this country need to re-set

I always wonder why public school students are so dull while their teacher salary is fat compared to private school students which their salary is is like a peanuts

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
El-rufai for president!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by ifyakanu(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
PLS ARE THESE PEOPLE IN NURSING ONE, COS MY LITTLE SISTER IN NURSE ONE WILL ANSWER THAT
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Pecca: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
I believe that's just a tip of the iceberg. The stench that will envelop us all if we have the courage to go the whole hog can only be imagined.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
How many of such tests does Nigeria politicians and APC part taking

If APC don't want to pay people's salaries, they should make it officially.

Anyway, na change.

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by YourWife(f): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Section 4, Q. 2, Bilharzia is correct. Its aka Schistosomiasis

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by kerry57: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anybody that is against El rufai on this is only being naive and economical with the truth. Nigeria I believe need leaders like this who will stand and make a bold statements and follow up with its implementation against all odds.
The question should be how did these teachers get these jobs in the first place. If we must have a good system in place, this is the best way to start and get this ideology across our whole system.
If u are against elrufai on this, then u should expect this same guys that cannot spell triangle, square,pepper etc to buy their ways into the secondary schools and universities tomorrow and replace their present position with younger people like them that will teach our children tomorrow and that I guess is not the good system we look up to and also the Nigeria we look up to.
#istandwithelrufaionthis#100%#

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by niceprof: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Watch how the 'Northern elite" will come for El-Rufai,they did it to Sanusi,El-Rufai will end up reversing the sack. Kaduna State is educationally advanced than other core Northern states ,so imagine the state in the other states.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Welcomme: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
uzor2:
He meant SSCE still awaiting, But currently has Grade II.

You and those teachers, I see no difference. How can u have grade 11 and don't have SSCE?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by justJUNAID(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

I wont but those who voted a man without school certificate or an illiterate to rule them should accept those kind of teachers

literacy doesn't guaranteed good governance
how many education your forefather has before they could governed their family in right direction?

if you are smart enough u would know education is not basically based on how to read and write
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
OtemSapien:
That one wrong thing happened doesn't mean we should allow every wrong thing to happen.
Bwahahahaha.. go after d big fish.. The head. The other day, finance minister was blabbering about some 800,000 companies which don't pay taxes.. NIGERIANS told her to go after the ones owned by Obasanjo, Abdul Salam (did he even register his), IBB etc.. Start from the top. Buhari joined NDA or/and military without the required document.. You overlooked and overlooked again as he became a civilian president.

So whose faults do u want to correct now? ..teachers who the rotten system produced.

Are you doing away with quota system? If u go to offices and NDA now, u will still see unqualified folks there.

If u are any better, teach ur children yourself.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Zeroid105: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
NLC wants to further degrade its relevance by showing solidarity with the affected teachers. Smh!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mannatech: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
2lateBiafra:
Heheheheh, I don’t how they come employ this SOUTHERN KADUNA QUARK TEACHERS all they have in mind is violence.
Oga, people from southern Kaduna are highly literate, as a matter of fact, they are the ones responsible for keeping the education sector in Kaduna state alive.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Bullhari007(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Nasir El-Rufai has his faults but on this issue I support him 100%.
How did we degenerate to a level where functional illiterates are given teaching appointments ?
This country sinks lower by the day.

It just now occurred to me what could happen if Seun were to conduct an English language test for Nairaland users as a precondition for registration.... grin
only in that part of Nigeria, no wonder a cattle rearer is cowing over 50million graduates around ....
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by HAH: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
YourWife:
Section 4, Q. 2, Bilharzia is correct. Its aka Schistosomiasis
obviously the marker is olodo

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by 2lateBiafra: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
mannatech:

Oga, people from southern Kaduna are highly literate, as a matter of fact, they are the ones responsible for keeping the education sector in Kaduna state alive.

WHEN?
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by seunjungle1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is poor! Even the SSS1 students I took when I was serving in Kaduna Kaura Local Govt 2011-12 will teach most of these teachers perfectly and good.

Now it appear to me the reasons Northerners will always want Southwest, Southeast and some Southsouth corpers to be coming for their clarion calls in north region...

I can also see why some of their teachers will leave classes anytime they receive new corpers....for them not to be exposed

No wonder some of them will be looking at you as a magician when you're taking class

I also see why their children will not want to let you go when the calls ended

My only advise for the Kaduna state govt now is that it should adopt a systemic way of employement of some of these youth corpers. Lobatan!

I remember, students, teachers and the Principal then didnt want some of us to go but nobody to cater for us if we should stay

Sorry ooo kadunaites.

It happens almost everywhere but ours in southwest is not poor as this of kaduna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by OtemSapien: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
elfmann:

Bwahahahaha.. go after d big fish.. The head. The other day, finance minister was blabbering about some 800,000 companies which don't pay taxes.. NIGERIANS told her to go after the ones owned by Obasanjo, Abdul Salam (did he even register his), IBB etc.. Start from the top. Buhari joined NDA or/and military without the required document.. You overlooked and overlooked again as he became a civilian president.

So whose faults do u want to correct now? ..teachers who the rotten system produced.

Are you doing away with quota system? If u go to offices and NDA now, u will still see unqualified folks there.

If u are any better, teach ur children yourself.
This thread is not about all the faults you are talking about above. We have to tackle all those ones in separate threads, not in this one. In this one, we tackle the teacher's matter. They should reschool them and recruit them back at a latter time.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
But Buhari was allowed to run for office with only Nepa bill and he's d current president. He attended NDA without any O'level too.
kerry57:
Anybody that is against El rufai on this is only being naive and economical with the truth. Nigeria I believe need leaders like this who will stand and make a bold statements and follow up with its implementation against all odds.
The question should be how did these teachers get these jobs in the first place. If we must have a good system in place, this is the best way to start and get this ideology across our whole system.
If u are against elrufai on this, then u should expect this same guys that cannot spell triangle, square,pepper etc to buy their ways into the secondary schools and universities tomorrow and replace their present position with younger people like them that will teach our children tomorrow and that I guess is not the good system we look up to and also the Nigeria we look up to.
#istandwithelrufaionthis#100%#
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by stagger: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Has the Presido shown us his Standard 6 certificate?
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Bullhari007(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Buhari will score below 5% in this questions , I bet my balls grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by onadana: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Benjom:
Na wao... In fact, they should charge some of them to court for wasting the time of parents/pupils/students of the state over the years... and with this, I encourage each state to carry out such assessment on their teaching staff too.

look..I have had a hard day...but you just busted my stomach with laughter..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bullhari007:
only in that part of Nigeria, no wonder a cattle rearer is cowing over 50million graduates around ....

It's not only in northern Nigeria. All the states of the federation are affected to varying degrees

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Preator: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
the level of mediocrity that pervades those answer booklets were only surpassed by the comments of some educated dolts that commented on this thread. there is no problem protesting against someone or something, but justifying a bad thing because something else is bad can only come from a demented mind. I am amazed why someone will justify this because the president is "allegedly" not educated. if we were to go down this path, there will be no crime as whatever ill we commit has actually been committed by a politically connected person who has also gone scot-free.
I recognise that everyone has a right to their opinion, but please keep such insanity for your immediate family alone.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
OtemSapien:
This thread is not about all the faults you are talking about above. We have to tackle all those ones in separate threads, not in this one. In this one, we tackle the teacher's matter. They should reschool them and recruit them back at a latter time.
Reschool them with Who? Go after the head.. Nigeria can't.. I understand. We are cowards!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Lomprico2: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
This is mediocrity at the zenith
Why is el rufai behaving like this
Can the president of the Federal Republic of nigeria get even up to 05/70
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils

Its the same self acclaimed most educated people on earth that voted in the illiterate president despite al tge warnings given them.

I think the most stupid set of people on earth will be appropriate.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why are u having a president who doesn't meet the minimum required documents?
Preator:
the level of mediocrity that pervades those answer booklets were only surpassed by the comments of some educated jejunes that commented on this thread. there is no problem protesting against someone or something, but justifying a bad thing because something else is bad can only come from a demented mind. I am amazed why someone will justify this because the president is "allegedly" not educated. if we were to go down this path, there will be no crime as whatever ill we commit has actually been committed by a politically connected person who has also gone scot-free.
I recognise that everyone has a right to their opinion, but please keep such insanity for your immediate family alone.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
iita:

...and rose to the rank of a General.

very very unfortunate undecided
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by kishbee41(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
anyone who says el rufai did wrong is an awaiting grade 12 idiot...i dont like the man,but i agree with him on this one

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mannatech: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Visit kaduna polytechnic and see illiterate undergraduates who can hardly speak pidgin not to talk of writing a short sentence.
Here in Kadpoly, lecturers are mandated to add marks for poor performing hausa students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Not Attending Lecture In A Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.