Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (50972 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

First i know wat exactly is happening in the north. most ministers there, commissioners are all quasi illiterates. So why pin point teachers. More of the damages are done in those offices. I was in a state ministry in one of the northern states where the commissioners were running helter skelter to bring an impostor to negotiate with unicef representatives on a project because of their illiteracy.

I dont support any teacher, but why should people give an illiterate the highest office in this country only to turn around and crucify the teachers. that is hypocrisy

Change has to begin from somewhere, if we continue leaving everywhere as it is, because some other place is same, where are we going to end up?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Emmyemmy1: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
bagging groundnut in Benue ..bro...no time....rewrite the exam later....bye..
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by biyams83(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
tinsel:

So you will accept a man that wrote this nonsense to teach your kid?
ask him very well my brother

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by thotianna: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
No wonder you will never ever see their aboki children on Cowbell competition or SPAK or any intellectual competition for that matter because they are as dull as anything. Yet Buhari wants to give them 97% and give people that actually have brains 5%.
What a country.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
They deserve to fail.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by daiksworld: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
free my Governor abeg!!!!!
sylviaeo:
DAT YAHAYA BELLO GUY, IF DEM TELL ME SAY NA KOGI STATE GOVERNOR, I GO BELIEVE
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Atakata(f): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Stick is a teaching aid...lollllllll God please forgive my country nigeria..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by jamesbridget13(f): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
They deserved what they received. Lord have mercy!!!

They couldn't read n write properly, how can they impact?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by RuggedArab: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

We are putting these out in the court of public opinion for Nigerians to make their verdict. Here are some of the primary 4 competency test scripts conducted for primary school teachers in Kaduna State.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-el-rufai-shares-pictures-of-test-scripts-conducted-for-kaduna-teachers/

This test should be carried out in the 36 states.

This should tell us how our educational system is rotten & smelling. Imagine the foundations these teachers have destroyed.

I WEEP for the children!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by psalmsjob: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Flexherbal:
Hmmmmmmm!

Were they not screened before they were employed?

What have they been teaching their pupils?
Most, if not all of them got employed during PDP era.

Everything is about godfatherism under PDP; it's never about what you know or can offer but rather it's about who you know or how much you can pay to get the jobgrin
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Zenithpeak(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
moshood521:
chesu.......dea cnt even spell correctly....

tlkless of answering d qurstions properly....

nd dea re lots of qualified teachers out dea...

dea will only select through dere kinsmen...

may God hlp 9ja sha

You are not better either.

Kettle calling pot black..... undecided
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by osusuallstars: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
The rot is too much. By the way, how were they employed.? In the next 20 years, the pupils these zero head teachers taught will be chief justice of the federation. While the educated ones down south will be........

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by VicHeavens10(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
O my God!
This is unbelievable, unbearable and unacceptable. Even nursery pupils can do better.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Tecno66: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
viviangist:
Teachers Reaction here : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-el-rufai-shares-pictures-of-test-scripts-conducted-for-kaduna-teachers/

Cc; lalasticlala .
School certificate and grade 2 have been abolished in the south more than 30years ago. The least qualication to teach in the primary school is ACE & NCE. The level of the teachers is the result of their system of trying to catch up with the south in terms of quantity rather than quality.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by mikolo80: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

I wont but those who voted a man without school certificate or an illiterate to rule them should accept those kind of teachers
they were all hired under PDP fa and yet you are castigating the ONLY person that could remove them from office. Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by bigfish3k: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
am not claiming to be a guru ooo

but I want to faint

jeeeeeez, those children are really suffering
is it a must to teach?

but this is what quota system and federal character cost nigeria

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by arrestdarrester: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have seen enough. I can't believe this. But I attended a public primary school up north with teachers i could never forget. What changed?
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by drevantd1st: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Okay Naa.

----------
Meanwhile, Jumia has been winning in this price thing. Winning home and away!

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by kellyTimmy1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fight against Western education... I now undastnd, please go back to school, face your studies and let Nigeria rest. No insult! One Naija! One love!
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by steve6: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Whaaaat ! You mean teachers couldn't answer those elementary questions and couldn't even spell correctly? I weep for Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Slymonster(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gentlevin:
bro seriously I pity those students....I served at zamfara state and one woman paid me to teach her daughter (who is about to write weac) maths......simple 2 times table she does not know....I was shocked. I then gave her these:

1 + 0 =?
1 - 0 =?
1 * 0 =?
she failed all of them and I told d mum I could not continue.....(I could not waste my time teaching an ss3 student what a pry sch student knows)...

Bros it's crazy..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Supercoo: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
viviangist:
Teachers Reaction here : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-el-rufai-shares-pictures-of-test-scripts-conducted-for-kaduna-teachers/

Cc; lalasticlala .
GOVERNOR EL RUFAI IS A DISGRACE TO OTHER GOVERNORS.
IMAGINE THE GOVERNOR TARNISHING THE IMAGE OF THE TEACHERS, THE NOBLE PROFFESION.
GOVERNOR CAN NOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN QUALIFIED TEACHERS AND CHEATERS.

IF A STATE COULD DESCEND SO LOW TO RECRUIT PEOPLE THAT CAN NOT WRITE THEIR NAMES AND DID NOT HAVE MINIMUM TEACHING CERTIFICATION NCE AND YOU CALL THEM TEACHERS JUST BECAUSE OF NEPOTISM AND TRIBALISM. YET YOU GO ON MEDIA TO SMEAR PROFFESIONAL TEACHERS, IT IS A PITY.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Supercoo: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Are those ones teachers! All these governors self I thought the dwarf governor was talking about professional teachers. Just smearing the real teachers.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by sylviaeo(f): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sethkoms:

grin grin lipsrsealed bros you are wicked o..
sister u r wickeder grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Origin(f): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
femi4:
Do you need a degree qualification to identify a right angle triangle?

Stop writing trash

To clarify Femi4,

Don't be too slow to catch my drift.....

Most of these people got the jobs not because there aren't other more qualified people but because its man know man......

It happens everywhere in Nigeria, the recent FCSC etc recruitments are there.

My comment wasn't limited to the Kaduna case.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by davidque: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Not surprised at all. This is what obtains in many schools in Nigeria, not just the north

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by CioAngels(f): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Benjom:
Na wao... In fact, they should charge some of them to court for wasting the time of parents/pupils/students of the state over the years... and with this, I encourage each state to carry out such assessment on their teaching staff too.
I believe they were employed by an educationist, so can't blame them.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
This is mediocrity at the zenith
Why is el rufai behaving like this
Can the president of the Federal Republic of nigeria get even up to 05/70
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils

For those of u asking me rubbish questions like can u allow them teach ur kids? my answer is "I did not vote buhari" we claim we are educated enough yet we cant ask ourselves if an illiterate can be president of South Africa talk less of USA
this is not mediocrity pls
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by IbnHussein(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
[/b][b][i][/i][/b][b]
I now understand why dat SS2 guy I met @ a village close to Zaria don't know part of the body

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Azumagcc(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
This is mediocrity at the zenith
Why is el rufai behaving like this
Can the president of the Federal Republic of nigeria get even up to 05/70
Free those teachers jare
Which one is worse a man who cannot present a waec certificate ruling over the most educated people on earth (yorubas) or a teacher who cannot pass a primary 4 exam teaching pupils

For those of u asking me rubbish questions like can u allow them teach ur kids? my answer is "I did not vote buhari" we claim we are educated enough yet we cant ask ourselves if an illiterate can be president of South Africa talk less of USA

You are not reasonable to me, a Minister in Nigeria, a Governor and a President? He was before 1999. He was in NDA, India and American War colleges were they issue Doctorates now as a diploma student. U are stupid.
Slymonster:

Bros it's crazy..
He should sack all with immediate effect.
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by paschal100(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Benjom:
Na wao... In fact, they should charge some of them to court for wasting the time of parents/pupils/students of the state over the years... and with this, I encourage each state to carry out such assessment on their teaching staff too.

brother I support your opinion joor
Re: El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics by Preator: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
elfmann:

I said the government that employed them deemed them suitable.. Don't distort my thought. Abi na El Rufai employ them?
government of Kaduna employed them and the same government is reviewing itself and has agreed it made an error call. governors are transitory, governments are not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Not Attending Lecture In A Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.