Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) (24378 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Photo) / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by ibkgab001: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
loveth360:
he was killed by niger area terrorist army.

Nope nah that unfortunate abuke (hunchback) kill am
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by wtfcoded: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
grin His head is still flat even in death. Mumu that chose to die for nothing. Ever since the ipob madness began, no member of kanu's family gave their life to the fake struggle. Only sacrificial lambs like you idiots die for nothing and yet biafra no gree come. May every enemy of One Nigeria experience the same fate. Rot in Hell fool.

God bless Nigeria sad
Believe me, i see u joining him soon b4 he decays on his grave if u don't change that comment.
There are more 3 like u here.

It's inevitable.
ISEE

1 Like

Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Yusuf4: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
timilehin007:
one spanner lost...shey if they kill all of u finish u will all go and form ur biafra underworld...stubborn gullible set of people...am sure the deceased parent are regretting now...live to fight another day...trend carefully...na olding days freedom or death slogan get value not anymore not even in Africa again take Zimbabwe case for instance with the way mugabe is rulling them. Don't expect anything positive from African leaders again u will only die in vain and still loose the battle.

Close your smelling dirty mouth.
Fool
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by GavelSlam: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
wtfcoded:
One day, Igbos will surely live on their own n strive far better.
All these loses that started from the day of the contraption are all in the mind of every igbos.
Igbos are people that reasons differently 4rm any other tribe in nigeria,both in culture, religion, language, n alot more.
The hate has been there since.
U can never expect enemies to sleep comfortably on the same bed.

''I see an 'igbo president' that is not a former governor or even a senator.
He'll bring forth 'true federalism'.
And that alone made them to shine brighter like a rising sun...''

It is not the president that gives federalism.

It is the legislators - state and federal.

Until you elect only those who wish to carry out this task forget about a president doing so.
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by loveth360(f): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
ibkgab001:

Nope nah that unfortunate abuke (hunchback) kill am
ok i now believe you because i see you are one of the niger area....................

Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by bamoski(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mhizkel:

And what right/power do you have to confidently say someone is gonna rot in hell? undecided

Keep yo fucking mouth outta what you don't understand angry
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Mhizkel(f): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
bamoski:

Keep yo fucking mouth outta what you don't understand angry
Another frustrated one! cheesy
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by tishbite41(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
RIP bro, dis unarmed agitation will lead no where. even though it is repugnant to our Judeo-Christian Biafran ideals, ipob should resort to arms so that we can get our freedom.
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by nwabobo: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
9jvirgin:
Sad. In your next life (if there is any); be wise and do something with your mind and time. Rest in peace brother.

To some, it's better to die fighting for freedom that to continue living as a slave. I don't know which you belong to.
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by bamoski(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mhizkel:

Another frustrated one! cheesy

It's you who is frustrated here
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Mhizkel(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
bamoski:

It's you who is frustrated here
Lol. Ndo!
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by bamoski(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mhizkel:

Lol. Ndo!

angry
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by BIXYBABE: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pls who is Nnamdi Kanu? What is Biafra
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by BIXYBABE: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Pls who is Nnamdi Kanu? What is Biafra :PPls who is Nnamdi Kanu? What is Biafra
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by OlaMiki: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
what are u waiting for useless coward, why didnt u face the army during the python dance or use ursef an suicide bomber and die your noble death. werey sombori
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's no death as good as dying for what you believe in. No honor in life as prestigious as being a martyr.

A great philosopher once said, "It's better to die young for a noble cause and leave an indelible legacy than live forever as a nonentity".

1 Like

Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Adeagbo77: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
What a wasted life!!! Died for Kanu who dey enjoy his life somewhere
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by yazach: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Next time, don't bee fooled Mr kanu is zipping tea now
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by ibkgab001: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
loveth360:
ok i now believe you because i see you are one of the niger area....................

How old are you ?

Change your dp to something sexy
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Liebermantic: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Falsehood never lasts for a lifetime neither does injustice do. Freedom from oppression will come in its own time.

Biafra will mark the technological revolution in Africa.
I believe in Biafra and will die a Biafran!

It took Israel over 430 years to leave Egypt.
It took Jews Over 2000 years to attain statehood.

This is a noble way to die!
Death in defence of what you believe in.

Biafra is firmly established in my mind!
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Charly68: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
I wonder what God would say to this type of death..daring military men when you don't even carry ordinary catapult is the worst risk I have seen somebody taking ..How much was KANU paying this guys to waste their lives for him..? Now he has abandoned you guys nakedly to unknown land of asylum
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Duru1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Charly68:
I wonder what God would say to this type of death ..daring military men when you don't even carry ordinary catapult is the worst risk I have seen somebody taking ..How much was KANU paying this guys to waste their lives for him..? Now he has abandoned you guys nakedly to unknown land of asylum

A person merely asking for self determination does not in any way or form dare military men. Only in an uncivilized country such as Nigeria will such interpretation of agitation for self determination remotely surface. Nigeria and Nigerians will pay a stiff price for idiotic action in future.

1 Like

Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by johnel2real(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
grin His head is still flat even in death. Mumu that chose to die for nothing. Ever since the ipob madness began, no member of kanu's family gave their life to the fake struggle. Only sacrificial lambs like you idiots die for nothing and yet biafra no gree come. May every enemy of One Nigeria experience the same fate. Rot in Hell fool.

God bless Nigeria sad
i feel sorry for u my brother, u hate even a dead man. Speaks much about the kinda person u are. I can't spill such scorn out of my mouth, even against my enemy. For In the end, this is sombodies son, brother and friend; and he's dead.
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Tmercy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
TRUTH2020:
RIP BROTHER,BUHARI WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
just that he's an old man already
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by ANIEXTY(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
hes
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Adagba1: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sahara Reporters has really disappointed us,up till now they can't investigate where Namdi Kanu is hiding.It's unlike them.Sowore what is happening?
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by talk2emma: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Rip
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by brightalo17: 12:59am On Nov 10, 2017
gidgiddy:

Well the only peoole doing the killing here is your federal government and Nigerian Army who are good at fighting unarmed groups such as IPOB but will run away when they are up against armed groups such as Niger Delta militants or herdsmen.

Apparently, Nigerians such as your self have been brainwashed to believe it is ok to shoot unarmed people.
If you know that already why not then join either NDM or Herdsmen so that they'll be afraid of you? Why dying for an obvious reason? Haba .
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Another terrorist down.
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by Sunnah1(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
That is what always happen to fools who use their ass instead of their brain.
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by gidgiddy: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2017
brightalo17:
If you know that already why not then join either NDM or Herdsmen so that they'll be afraid of you? Why dying for an obvious reason? Haba .

No it would be wrong for IPOB to reduce themselves to the level of the terrorist organisation called the Nigerian Army that goes about shooting unarmed people.
Re: Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) by gidgiddy: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Charly68:
I wonder what God would say to this type of death..daring military men when you don't even carry ordinary catapult is the worst risk I have seen somebody taking ..How much was KANU paying this guys to waste their lives for him..? Now he has abandoned you guys nakedly to unknown land of asylum

The only reason you wonder is because you are a Nigerian from an uncivilised country. People in other civilised countries dare their armed forces all the time and never get killed because the Armed forces are taught never to take human life without good reason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Sheikh Gumi’s Private Residence In Kaduna / Bola Tinubu And Kashim Shettima Arrive Eagles Square (Video) / ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.