Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu (46295 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions 10 Fire Fighter Trucks Worth N1.8 Billion (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions Immigration Office Complex In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola Commissions School Buses For Public Schools In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by larrywax: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Someone should come and show Gov Amosun this o...Not uncompleted "model schools" he's been building upandan saying each cost billions even in their uncompleted state undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by moufan: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2017
deomelo:

He actually commissioned more projects than Lagos state and the rest of Nigeria within the last 2 years. He's performing better than Lagos state and even sef, while Lagos is struggling to build an ordinary airport, Osun state will get probably the best airport in Nigeria in less than 1 year.

and who told you ambode wants to construct an airport? your hatred for ambode is well known but as you can see your opinion doesn't count and it has not stop ambode being the best governor in nigeria.

continue ranting on nairaland

grin
deomelo:

He actually commissioned more projects than Lagos state and the rest of Nigeria within the last 2 years. He's performing better than Lagos state and even sef, while Lagos is struggling to build an ordinary airport, Osun state will get probably the best airport in Nigeria in less than 1 year.

and who told you ambode wants to construct an airport? your hatred for ambode is well known but as you can see your opinion doesn't count and it has not stop ambode being the best governor in nigeria.

continue ranting on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by luckyz4rea(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2017
deomelo:

Nna, keep quiet. your argument was baseless since no such assertion was made so exactly what was the meaning of your tantrums?

I know you losers are pained because Aregbe is showing us how worthless your lazy and incompetent village governors, but that doesn't mean you should not curb your hatred and bitterness.

See how a simple comment has brought out the worse in you instead of the best! You are just like your response!

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by luckyz4rea(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2017
donproject:

look at you...you can't read between lines? el nino

I can't believe you are still commenting!
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by HzRF(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2017
OasisT:

You Amy hate aregbe for all I care but when your brother Serubawon was there what did he do ? Aregbe might be have disappointed a lot of people but you can't compare him with the predecessors and even Fayose your hero .
To me the best that has ever happened to the state is Aregbe . The cost is moderate and the school is scattered all over the state . As you know even though you are hiding it , most of the towns hosting the schools apart from few are small communities .

There is nothing bad in Aregbe seeking for investors to complete the airport nor involving people to join the state to develop the state including the cocoa processing company in your domain .

Lolzz

It's your opinion

Aregbe has failed

His coming in as governor was heralded by alot of optimism that a messiah is here

He mortgage the future of the state in the name of infrastructural development

Imagine a state collecting 30m,5 million as allocation

Refuse to pay salaries

Said it was Jonathan, Osun people expecially osogbo people got exploited by their illiteracy vote in buhari instead the situation is far worse

You build schools but refuse to pay teachers?

Who is deceiving who
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by anigbajumo(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2017
ibabz:
Honestly I don't know how Nigerians reason, especially our youth. The purpose of education is to develop your reasoning capacity but unfortunately when I see the way the so called educated young people reason I don't think this country has a future.

This is a governor that has plucked his state into heavy indebtedness. A state with monthly IGR of N1.37b and has about N147b debt profile. Even if all the monthly allocation is used to pay off the debt, it would take the more than 15yrs to pay back.

This man has used the allocations of 4 governors and people are praising him?

I hope and pray we wouldn't wake up one day and see Osun State for sale on OLX or on EBay for auction.

Sir,pls try to do ur research very well.The most developed country in the world right now has the highest debt profile, pls don't let us go outside. Av u ever checked the debt profile of Lagos state?? Debt is never a disease or a cancer to the system as far as the first party has already set the path of recovery nd that is wat Aregbe is doing now.Investing for the betterment nd future of osun state.What about other States that has collected bail out funds 3× without any single infrastructure nd workers salary is still on hold??
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by mapet: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2017
moscobabs:
has aregbesola done test for the teachers before he employed them to that school?

I imagine this is where every governor is going to arrive at. When you look at the "depth of ignominy" in the Kaduna teachers, every state needs to test their teachers. No wonder educational standard in Nigeria worsened over the years.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by olamurphy95(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2017
u are right. it z his duty to use the funds in developmental projects. but it should be noted that he has demonstrated spirit of accountability. there are governors who have been siphoning state funds.diverting states funds into their pockets. eulogizing him not too much

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by myhotbrain: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Earthquake1 post=62225963]How can you leave your people in debt and be building stupid roads? [/quote

Debt is actually what is normally used to build most infrastructures all over the world...

Have you ever wondered how much, in dollars, Osun State makes monthly compared to the needs it has for infrastructural development? Ditto, the whole of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by aribisala0(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2017
PVision2020:

Baba, oto oro ko ni ka ma so o un. Ti Omo ba se daada in some aspect, give him kudos for it. You may have a different political affiliation to his...of course I'm also slightly bias towards Omisore (I schooled in IFE and I stayed among his supporters and families for up to 4years).
Mind you I'm very passive towards politics and I have never voted before.
But the thing you should ask yourself is that:
1. Is Aregbe the only Governor owing workers in Nigeria?
2.Is Osun state the only indebted state in Nigeria?
3.which state can boast of Osun's infrastructural development in the whole of Nigeria relative to their income (debt included)?
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man becomes king.
Aregbe too should focus more on human development and not only infrastructural development

I however love the fact that we scrutinise, criticise and hold our leaders accountable here In the west. Unlike some other places.
I have no political affiliation.

This thread is sponsored in my opinion and that won't change. It is unwarranted and would be for ANY GOVERNOR

You ask which state can boast of Osun's infrastructure relative to income? Has any one gone round the 36 states to measure that? Has anyone done any VALUE FOR MONEY comparison across states?

The truth is such data simply does not exist. So any one saying such stuff is either not well educated or a paid propagandist.

So I can only conclude this is just paid propaganda
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by aribisala0(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2017
anigbajumo:

Sir,pls try to do ur research very well.The most developed country in the world right now has the highest debt profile, pls don't let us go outside. Av u ever checked the debt profile of Lagos state?? Debt is never a disease or a cancer to the system as far as the first party has already set the path of recovery nd that is wat Aregbe is doing now.Investing for the betterment nd future of osun state.What about other States that has collected bail out funds 3× without any single infrastructure nd workers salary is still on hold??
which country is the most developed in the world??
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by salesforce: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Bibidear(f): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2017
derrick015:
This man is really trying he's building on massive gigantic school at Ila orangun where I am currently serving... in fact I have never seen a structure like that for a secondary in my life
are u talking abt the one at ila grammar school
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by ibabz(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2017
anigbajumo:

i don't like arguing because I believe everyone is entitled to his / her opinion. However, I will like to correct some of your point.

1. In 1999 when Obasanjo became the President, he said one major challenge confronting his administration was servicing debt with about $6b annually. This was loan incurred by past administrations. He said no Country can survive under that huge debt. I don't have any issue if any government - Federal, State, or LG borrow money. But the clause is, that loan must be paid fully before leaving the office. Failure to pay back before leaving the office should attract jail sentence and all his properties and assets seized by the government. Believe me if this clause is there, our debt profile would reduced drastically. Most of the money borrowed often end up in their private bank account both locally and abroad. If you look at the proposed 2018 budget, over N2tr would be used to service debt. The question I want you to answer, did the project that money was used for yield that N2tr?

2. I keep saying it and I will say it again and again, LAGOS IS A TIME BOMB! How do you justify a state that's the richest state in Nigeria and the most indebted state in Nigeria. That's is why I never praised Fashola's government. A state that has a monthly IGR of over N30b - over N360b annually. In Fashola's 8yrs, Lagos earned about N3trn. The same state also has over $1b debt. The question is, what did they do with all the money? Of course, they built a personal blog for N78m.

3. You mentioned advanced country. Yes, this countries, in most cases borrow money to equip their military Base. Some of the equipment are later sold to developing countries for profits. No advanced country would borrow money to construct Road or build school or hospital. They only borrow to 1. Defend and protect their country. 2. For investment purposes.

4. Buhari's government borrowed about N2trn in 2015 and when asked the finance minister what the money was used for, she said "I think". She couldn't tell us specifically what N2trn was used for.

5. I hope when all these loans are matured for repayment, those project would have yielded the money back. Otherwise, we may see our country or state for sale on OLX.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by PVision2020(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2017
aribisala0:

I have no political affiliation.

This thread is sponsored in my opinion and that won't change. It is unwarranted and would be for ANY GOVERNOR

You ask which state can boast of Osun's infrastructure relative to income? Has any one gone round the 36 states to measure that? Has anyone done any VALUE FOR MONEY comparison across states?

The truth is such data simply does not exist. So any one saying such stuff is either not well educated or a paid propagandist.

So I can only conclude this is just paid propaganda
I'm sure you're not new on this forum.
We've had several thread on this forum lampooning and denigrating the person and government of Aregbesola but nobody (including you) termed those thread "Sponsored", but a thread on his achievement is sponsored right? that's the hallmark of hypocrisy.

As regards aregbes acheivements, The internet is your friend.
pls show me which state has constructed over 1000km of roads ( that's about 10x Lagos Ibadan expressway). #Verifiable

http://opera.pulse.ng/news/local/in-osun-state-govt-says-it-has-constructed-1000km-of-roads-id6515778.html

Pls show us any state embarking on a massive interstate project cutting across three state. Osun-Ogun-Lagos (120km) and Osun-Kwara.
http://osun.gov.ng/infrastructure/roads/boundary-highways/
Which public school in the whole of Nigeria match that of Osun state (Not even schools in Lagos)

The fact is if you don't like someone, nothing that he/she does will ever impress you.
I've my reservations towards him as regard human development but when it comes to infrastructure, haba he tried. te gan ni ehn.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by mapet: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Ofemannnu:
He really tried.If he had gotten real capital,I bet....Lagos will envy OSUN STATE.An elderly man took me there last year and he was all praise for AREGBESOLA.The only snag is capital.Sometimes,I compare Osun state with America,BIG DEBT and LARGEST PROJECTS.They are twins. grin

I like your submission. I personally have been a "beneficiary" of this concept. Just imagine the time when the debt would have been fully paid, what prosperity these new infrastructures will attract to Osun
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by anigbajumo(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2017
ibabz:

i don't like arguing because I believe everyone is entitled to his / her opinion. However, I will like to correct some of your point.

1. In 1999 when Obasanjo became the President, he said one major challenge confronting his administration was servicing debt with about $6b annually. This was loan incurred by past administrations. He said no Country can survive under that huge debt. I don't have any issue if any government - Federal, State, or LG borrow money. But the clause is, that loan must be paid fully before leaving the office. Failure to pay back before leaving the office should attract jail sentence and all his properties and assets seized by the government. Believe me if this clause is there, our debt profile would reduced drastically. Most of the money borrowed often end up in their private bank account both locally and abroad. If you look at the proposed 2018 budget, over N2tr would be used to service debt. The question I want you to answer, did the project that money was used for yield that N2tr?

2. I keep saying it and I will say it again and again, LAGOS IS A TIME BOMB! How do you justify a state that's the richest state in Nigeria and the most indebted state in Nigeria. That's is why I never praised Fashola's government. A state that has a monthly IGR of over N30b - over N360b annually. In Fashola's 8yrs, Lagos earned about N3trn. The same state also has over $1b debt. The question is, what did they do with all the money? Of course, they built a personal blog for N78m.

3. You mentioned advanced country. Yes, this countries, in most cases borrow money to equip their military Base. Some of the equipment are later sold to developing countries for profits. No advanced country would borrow money to construct Road or build school or hospital. They only borrow to 1. Defend and protect their country. 2. For investment purposes.

4. Buhari's government borrowed about N2trn in 2015 and when asked the finance minister what the money was used for, she said "I think". She couldn't tell us specifically what N2trn was used for.

5. I hope when all these loans are matured for repayment, those project would have yielded the money back. Otherwise, we may see our country or state for sale on OLX.

I will reply u later in the day,am damn busy now....
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by mapet: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2017
GavelSlam:

ezex: :
We need more Industries not schools

The kids should go straight to the factories.
Who school epp?
Some of you reason upside-down.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by mapet: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2017
derrick015:
This man is really trying he's building on massive gigantic school at Ila orangun where I am currently serving... in fact I have never seen a structure like that for a secondary in my life

The one at Power-line in Osogbo is mega-massive. It's almost like a replica of a mega school I saw in Johannesburg
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by mapet: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2017
ibabz:
Honestly I don't know how Nigerians reason, especially our youth. The purpose of education is to develop your reasoning capacity but unfortunately when I see the way the so called educated young people reason I don't think this country has a future.

This is a governor that has plucked his state into heavy indebtedness. A state with monthly IGR of N1.37b and has about N147b debt profile. Even if all the monthly allocation is used to pay off the debt, it would take the more than 15yrs to pay back.

This man has used the allocations of 4 governors and people are praising him?

I hope and pray we wouldn't wake up one day and see Osun State for sale on OLX or on EBay for auction.

I think the bolded part is actually applicable to you and not anybody else. If you struggle to rationalise the nexus between debt to finance infrastructural development and a future economic viability of a state, then you are the one that needs to seek knowledge. The last time we checked Osun state though heavily indebted, is not one of the states classified as not generating enough to keep it afloat
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by PVision2020(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2017
ibabz:

Lol, you just show your economic ineptitude. Lagos debt profile is rated by Fitch at an healthy B+. The new stat on Fiscal responsibility and viability still has Lagos topping the list.
Nigeria debt to GDP is still around 20% it only become worrisome when it start approaching the 60% mark.
Only Economic deficient folks criminalise debt. The question should be what is the debt uses for. Good Economist will tell you Nigeria needs to borrow more to bridge it infrastructural deficit.
No nation developed solely on its income not to talk of third world countries like ours with huge infrastructural deficit. How do we catch up with the rest of the world without borrowing. Our budget of #8.6T (<30b dollars) the highest so far, is not even up to the money US spends on it foreign missions in Syria and Iraq alone, and were talking of moving close to those country. Do you know south Africa, Egypt, Algeria, Libya annual budget?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by kiddapunk: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2017
PVision2020:

I tell you, how he does that compare to the meagre Osun income amazes me.
did he also build that fine roundabout in the pics?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by mapet: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Supercoo:

Aregbesola CANNOT and will never be compared to Fashola and Ambode. Just because he commissioned a school, you are praising him.
Osun people will never forget him for his prodigal nature and inconsiderate treatment of Osuns.
Aregbesola my foot!

Prodigal nature? Haba! people don't know what they want. You want to eat your tomorrow today? Don't worry, your children will continue to bless him in the future
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by ibabz(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2017
mapet:

I think the bolded part is actually applicable to you and not anybody else. If you struggle to rationalise the nexus between debt to finance infrastructural development and a future economic viability of a state, then you are the one that needs to seek knowledge. The last time we checked Osun state though heavily indebted, is not one of the states classified as not generating enough to keep it afloat

...error! error! Zombie identified! Zombie identified. It's not difficult to identify a zombie. They don't have brain and they think everyone should reason as such. Please Mr. Economics, can you educate us how and how long would a state with less than N2bn monthly IGR pay up a debt of N170b?

Can you list what those loans where used for? Since you know Osun that much, tell what the money was used for? Maybe we can start analysing each project per cost. Your government can not increase IGR but debt profile and you believe it's justified? I'm sorry for this country.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Kayrich(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2017
HzRF:

Don't be fooled
Those schools weren't build by him

It's a private partnership

Public schools are now paying for it although lesser than private schools

My friend's sis is attending Ataoja High school

He's commissioning these to boost his battered image

The airport op fuming about is a fraud

I live @ owode ede not far infact I need N50 bike to get to where the airport is located

He cleared the land and refuse to touch it for over 2yrs

Suddenly he woke up one morning and said somebody is ready to build the airport at 69 billion naira, will then manage it for 20yrs and transfer it to the state

He's has started paying "leave bonus" he has refused to pay for over year

Rumors has it he will soon be paying backlog of salaries

He's doing all these cuz of 2018

After his candidate was hammered in the senatorial bye election

You for say those pictures we ve seeing here are fake
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by mapet: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2017
soldierboi16:
I think this stupid and gullible aregbe has paid some people to say rubbish here on Nairaland
Come to Osun and see wats going on ursef
U can't just decide the faith of a stupid governor by those gullible pictures
A good Government is a government DAT manages the stomach infrastructure of the masses and provide a good life for them not destroying good roads/schools to build his own structures aimed at embezzling. haba how can u say u constructed a road not up to 1 km for 5 billion (freedom park) when all the money allocated to the state monthly is 2bn
A lot of people who has invested their life's in working for the government are now rotting away many are dead just because of your own agenda of embezzling money.
Have never heard in the history for a government to owe workers for A year and still they go to work. Aregbe do u wish that for UE descendants and the federal government keep sending bailout to ease the state from hunger but his selfish ambitions would not let him think of the hungry masses rather he prefer to build roads worth 500milliin and claim he built it 5billions
well all I know is that God is greater than anybody and is patiently waiting to judge the oppressors and I pray may those ones I've caused havoc to their life's live to see u rot on earth bfre rotting in hell

O ye people, see the bi-product of half education
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by mapet: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2017
ibabz:

...error! error! Zombie identified! Zombie identified. It's not difficult to identify a zombie. They don't have brain and they think everyone should reason as such. Please Mr. Economics, can you educate us how and how long would a state with less than N2bn monthly IGR pay up a debt of N170b?

Can you list what those loans where used for? Since you know Osun that much, tell what the money was used for? Maybe we can start analysing each project per cost. Your government can not increase IGR but debt profile and you believe it's justified? I'm sorry for this country.

Unfortunately for you, I cannot condescend to your level of ignorance and stu.pidity debating with you on what you should have picked up in school. I normally save my energy for worthy NLers with functioning intellect
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by mapet: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2017
aribisala0:
obviously a spomsored thread
Rubbish!

See why you should stay in school? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by ibabz(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2017
mapet:

Unfortunately for you, I cannot condescend to your level of ignorance and stu.pidity debating with you on what you should have picked up in school. I normally save my energy for worthy NLers with functioning intellect

What a smart way to avoid the question. Why can't you list those project and how much they cost? Maybe then I would believe that over 50% of the money did not end up in some idiots bank account.

You don't need to run away, why not continue to defend your paymaster.

Ano. Fia
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by aribisala0(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2017
PVision2020:

I'm sure you're not new on this forum.
We've had several thread on this forum lampooning and denigrating the person and government of Aregbesola but nobody (including you) termed those thread "Sponsored", but a thread on his achievement is sponsored right? that's the hallmark of hypocrisy.

As regards aregbes acheivements, The internet is your friend.
pls show me which state has constructed over 1000km of roads ( that's about 10x Lagos Ibadan expressway). #Verifiable

http://opera.pulse.ng/news/local/in-osun-state-govt-says-it-has-constructed-1000km-of-roads-id6515778.html

Pls show us any state embarking on a massive interstate project cutting across three state. Osun-Ogun-Lagos (120km) and Osun-Kwara.
http://osun.gov.ng/infrastructure/roads/boundary-highways/
Which public school in the whole of Nigeria match that of Osun state (Not even schools in Lagos)

The fact is if you don't like someone, nothing that he/she does will ever impress you.
I've my reservations towards him as regard human development but when it comes to infrastructure, haba he tried. te gan ni ehn.
I do not care what you say.This is not appropriate for ANY GOVERNOR . clearly you are paid to type this rubbish.
So that does not bother me. I have no interest in Aregbesola. What I know is no governor in Nigeria deserves this kind of praise.
I can see through it all as paid and planted propaganda
Have you gone to Kebbi state or Rivers or Gombe or Zamfara or Delta to do research before you started typing all this rubbish?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by mapet: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2017
PVision2020:

Baba, oto oro ko ni ka ma so o un. Ti Omo ba se daada in some aspect, give him kudos for it. You may have a different political affiliation to his...of course I'm also slightly bias towards Omisore (I schooled in IFE and I stayed among his supporters and families for up to 4years).
Mind you I'm very passive towards politics and I have never voted before.
But the thing you should ask yourself is that:
1. Is Aregbe the only Governor owing workers in Nigeria?
2.Is Osun state the only indebted state in Nigeria?
3.which state can boast of Osun's infrastructural development in the whole of Nigeria relative to their income (debt included)?
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man becomes king.
Aregbe too should focus more on human development and not only infrastructural development

I however love the fact that we scrutinise, criticise and hold our leaders accountable here In the west. Unlike some other places.

This is also my charge to Aregbe. He should use the next bailout to clear all the remaining 25-50% of the senior civil servants........ lobatan!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Confusion As Thief Carts Away $75,000 At APC Headquarters / Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.