Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4596 Views)

Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Slaveman343: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
I'm a guy so I know whatsupp with these guys who come hear to decry Nigerian ladies. Don't over think it. It's not that you are worse than other ladies. It's not that you smell as they say or are gold diggers as they claim or boring and all that. Do you believe that nonsense? We are individuals with varying personalities. There are interesting and boring people in all corners of this world.

The only reason these few misfits in our society have a problem with Nigerian women is because they secretly lust after white skin. This is the truth and I'll take few more words to buttress this.

Have you observed the moment they are done wailing about Nigerian women, their next words are followed with their preference for white women. Why not Ghanaian women? Senegalese women? Kenyan women? Why white women?

Yep, Nigerian women may be a secondary cause of this abnormally but the primary cause of their outbursts is their under cover hatred for black skin. They are negropeans who have found themselves in an African man's body and wish by all means they were surrounded by other races.

Even if white women gave them double of the troubles they claim they are going through in the hands of Nigerian women, they would not complain.
I will explain further. People are generally patient and more tolerable when they are with people they find more aethestically pleasing than otherwise.

Nigerian women this is my advice. This men are a minority and a lot more conditioned to find other races of women more attractive. They are the hardcore team foreign women members. They won't tell you this but I am telling you. Now, don't waste your time advising this men to search more for "good" women. You are just wasting your time.

Continue being yourselves, get busy with your lives and worry about what the majority of us think. Why do you think many Nigerian men who go to western countries to work their asses off still come back to wife you?

Lol it's simple. They have seen what these negropeans in our midst have not seen in white skin. And trust me it's not pleasing to the eyes, ears or soul.

7 Likes

Re: by Slaveman343: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: by ifex370(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
According to you
Re: by coolestofall(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have no problem with ur post, cos its ur opinion. But y d hell did u refer 2 guys with varying taste as misfits. U need cane abi?

1 Like

Re: by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Slaveman343:
I'm a guy so I know whatsupp with these guys who come hear to decry Nigerian ladies. Don't over think it. It's not that you are worse than other ladies. It's not that you smell as they say or are gold diggers as they claim or boring and all that. Do you believe that nonsense? We are individuals with varying personalities. There are interesting and boring people in all corners of this world.

at the above in bold...
yet, you wanna judge ALL men due to the actions of a few?!?!?!
yet, you want ALL black men to settle for any woman, just because she is black?!?!?

The only reason these few misfits in our society have a problem with Nigerian women is because they secretly lust after white skin. This is the truth and I'll take few more words to buttress this.

so are you saying that ALL Nigerian women are great, and should be viewed as the dream woman for ALL Nigerian men (regardless of their actions, their "possible" foul attitude, their "possible" goldigging antics, their "possible" ashi tendencies or even their "possible" high sense of self)?!?

Have you observed the moment they are done wailing about Nigerian women, their next words are followed with their preference for white women. Why not Ghanaian women? Senegalese women? Kenyan women? Why white women?

and whats wrong with white women?! so a person shouldnt have preferences?! in your world, a black man MUST date/prefer to be with a black woman AT ALL COST?! here we can clearly see that YOU have an issue with white (or non black) women.

Yep, Nigerian women may be a secondary cause of this abnormally but the primary cause of their outbursts is their under cover hatred for black skin. They are negropeans who have found themselves in an African man's body and wish by all means they were surrounded by other races.

and what's wrong with that?! are you saying that because a man is surrounded by a certain king/type of women, he should AUTOMATICALLY long for these women, whether they are good or bad, attractive or not, or simply NOT HIS PREFERENCE.

Even if white women gave them double of the troubles they claim they are going through in the hands of Nigerian women, they would not complain.

you are willing to be with a black woman,at all cost, whether they give you triple the trouble a white woman would give you (or not), yet you are here looking down on men who do exactly the same with white women?! what an hypcrite...

I will explain further. People are generally patient and more tolerable when they are with people they find more aethestically pleasing than otherwise.

so if a man finds white/latina/asian etc women more pleasing, why should he settle for what he finds NOT so pleasing?!? the issue here is that , a man who has never tasted chicken, will never know that its better than bred..... many settle for less due to NO CHOICE, while other have tasted chicken and know HOW a woman should act in any union. the minute you find such woman, you will NEVER think of going back to deluded broke woman who have no idea how to A) please a man, B) act/think right or C) is real (fake hair, skin tone etc)

the above has NOTHING to do with race, but all to do with ATTITUDE and environment, and sadly, many of our broke and hungry sista in Africa have lost the plot (in their aim to become the next Kim K slay garbage).

Nigerian women this is my advice. This men are a minority and a lot more conditioned to find other races of women more attractive. They are the hardcore team foreign women members. They won't tell you this but I am telling you. Now, don't waste your time advising this men to search more for "good" women. You are just wasting your time.

the important issue here would be, why woukd anybody care what black men desire?! if a woman has the right CHARACTER, the right MINDSET, the right WAY OF LIFE, then they wouldnt worry about what men prefer... it is all them broke and deluded women that would/should worry, they are the one who are oftenly left behind. there are many broken and "liability" women out there, and thinking that men should settle for them (at all cost), simply because of the color of their skin, is the joke of the week!

Continue being yourselves, get busy with your lives and worry about what the majority of us think. Why do you think many Nigerian men who go to western countries to work their asses off still come back to wife you?
Lol it's simple. They have seen what these negropeans in our midst have not seen in white skin. And trust me it's not pleasing to the eyes, ears or soul.

the reason why many men go/live abroad and come back to marry in Nigeria is because they want a SUBMISSIVE woman who will be their slave in every possible way. a woman that cant/ shouldnt think for herself and instead be dependent of these men (aka a zombie). are you saying that there are NO black Nigerian/African women abroad?! are you saying that these men couldnt find ablack wife abroad?! if thats the case then what kind of broken men are these?! why dont these deluded men marry the sistas abroad then, if it was only about skin color?! these men you are talking about are the worst of their kind, and sadly, because they know so many deluded women are desperate to go abroad, they will have easy picking to find a wife/slave in these deluded bunch of desperate women.

a good man can find a woman anywhere in this world, whether black white or even purple... it is only these broken deluded men, that want a slave servant (as a wife) that will obey them like they were emperor, that go back home to pick a wife (usually in the deepest part of the village/forrest).

***spit on floor and leave this thread***

5 Likes

Re: by Slaveman343: 12:56am On Nov 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

at the above in bold...
yet, you want ALL black men to settle for any woman, just because she is black?!?!?
Get my message clear. It is not about that gentle black man that quietly marries a woman that happens to be white it is for guys that denounce the whole Nigerian women because they met the ones
that look silly or sound silly and praise white women because they met the ones that seemed good or nice from a distance. Heck, most have probably never come in close contact with any but they have a long list of how better they are than Nigerian women?

How come this comparison is never questioned? Who compares a nationality to a race. Shouldn't it be nationality vs nationality, race by race?

so are you saying that ALL Nigerian women are great, and should be viewed as the dream woman for ALL Nigerian men (regardless of their actions, their "possible" foul attitude, their "possible" goldigging antics, their "possible" ashi tendencies or even their "possible" high sense of self)?!?

It's obvious that not all Nigerian women are great, it's obvious that not all British women are great or American or South African. It's obvious that in all nations of the world there consist a large proportion of women who are every shades of a rotten personality. I have a problem when malicious negropeans make this a Nigerian problem alone when the facts are in your faces. They should not waste people's times with these laughable reasons and come out of their closet and get to see that no one cares if they prefer purple or green women. There is a problem if they would not go to their fantasies in peace.

and whats wrong with white women?! so a person shouldnt have preferences?! in your world, a black man MUST date/prefer to be with a black woman AT ALL COST?! here we can clearly see that YOU have an issue with white (or non black) women.
Nothing is wrong with moving on with white women. Can people just move on without bringing others down?

and what's wrong with that?! are you saying that because a man is surrounded by a certain king/type of women, he should AUTOMATICALLY long for these women, whether they are good or bad, attractive or not, or simply NOT HIS PREFERENCE.
I won't say expressly if I think it's wrong or not. It may or may not be and this depends on the circumstances surrounding such preference. However, why do they have to hide the very reason they find fault in Nigerian women? Cowardice. Naff said.

you are willing to be with a black woman,at all cost, whether they give you triple the trouble a white woman would give you (or not), yet you are here looking down on men who do exactly the same with white women?! what an hypcrite...
I am willing to be with black women. And I am willing to not wail over the deficiencies of white women because I want black women. This is a healthy mindset that everyone should have but Negropeans won't stop being negropeans.

so if a man finds white/latina/asian etc women more pleasing, why should he settle for what he finds NOT so pleasing?!? the issue here is that , a man who has never tasted chicken, will never know that its better than bred..... many settle for less due to NO CHOICE, while other have tasted chicken and know HOW a woman should act in any union. the minute you find such woman, you will NEVER think of going back to deluded broke woman who have no idea how to A) please a man, B) act/think right or C) is real (fake hair, skin tone etc)
Guy you like other races of women. Fine! No problem. Go to them and leave black women out of your struggle for white love. Some wear fake hair, so do other races of women. Some tone their skins so do some Asian women, while some white women tan their skins.

Lots of white women are getting full lips now, butt enhancement and what have you but we never see you show disgust for them. Why? because you are negropean, in your eyes white women and others can do no wrong.

the above has NOTHING to do with race, but all to do with ATTITUDE and environment, and sadly, many of our broke and hungry sista in Africa have lost the plot (in their aim to become the next Kim K slay garbage).
You
are a joke. And that's why the most unstable relationships are in western countries? With all that "angelic" attitude, only few white women should be having problems with men and many be home keepers. But the reverse is the case?

the important issue here would be, why woukd anybody care what black men desire?! if a woman has the right CHARACTER, the right MINDSET, the right WAY OF LIFE, then they wouldnt worry about what men prefer... it is all them broke and deluded women that would/should worry, they are the one who are oftenly left behind. there are many broken and "liability" women out there, and thinking that men should settle for them (at all cost), simply because of the color of their skin, is the joke of the week!
If you have found a good woman who happens to be white, go for her and leave black women alone. Black people have gone through a lot in this world. Black women have to face racism, sexism, societal pressure, poverty, the worst conditions yet they still stand with us? Do we deserve them for all that we put them through and what they go through in the world? Are we not supposed to show more empathy since we face racism/oppression in this world too? We are supposed to understand our women more instead of standing on the roof top announcing their weaknesses. What tangible thing have we black men contributed to this world that makes some of you so puffed up against our women?

the reason why many men go/live abroad and come back to marry in Nigeria is because they want a SUBMISSIVE woman who will be their slave in every possible way. a woman that cant/ shouldnt think for herself and instead be dependent of these men (aka a zombie). are you saying that there are NO black Nigerian/African women abroad?! are you saying that these men couldnt find ablack wife abroad?! if thats the case then what kind of broken men are these?! why dont these deluded men marry the sistas abroad then, if it was only about skin color?! these men you are talking about are the worst of their kind, and sadly, because they know so many deluded women are desperate to go abroad, they will have easy picking to find a wife/slave in these deluded bunch of desperate women.
What is wrong with a submissive woman? Isn't that the natural order of things that men should head women. No don't redefine submissiveness. It is not slavery like you lots like to console yourself.

American, western culture is shit culture. There is nothing to be desired from it. Thanks to you guys, used yourselves as social experiments. Now the whole world can see the fastest way to loose it is to be westernised

a good man can find a woman anywhere in this world, whether black white or even purple... it is only these broken deluded men, that want a slave servant (as a wife) that will obey them like they were emperor, that go back home to pick a wife (usually in the deepest part of the village/forrest).

Assuming things! Don't be pained.

You want white woman, oya go and get her.
Don't Make Nigerian women look bad to others because you are afraid that if you go one white man would come whisk them away. So you have to make them appear worse than the devil so no one would come close. And it would be a win win for you.

Negropeans undecided

3 Likes

Re: by khiaa(f): 2:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Slaveman343:

What a hypocrite you are, you were giving praise to a Nigerian woman for marrying a white man.

1 Like

Re: by chibabe259(f): 3:23am On Nov 10, 2017
They won't talk about weak erection that's killing them.... only women matter dey worry them.

wenchers everywhere.
Re: by Slaveman343: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2017
khiaa:

What a hypocrite you are, you were giving praise to a Nigerian woman for marrying a white man.
Madam can you show me the posts where I was praising a Nigerian woman for marrying a white man? You were the one that ran into an interracial marriage thread accusing the bride you don't know zilch about of inferiority complex. And I immediately had to shut you up. I went overboard I know but it was because of the disgusting things you said about African women.

Clearly, I am not against interracial relationships. Just don't demonise a whole group because you want someone from another group. I've not found Nigerian women wanting here, when I do, I will say it.

1 Like

Re: by khiaa(f): 5:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Slaveman343:
Madam can you show me the posts where I was praising a Nigerian woman for marrying a white man? You were the one that ran into an interracial marriage thread accusing the bride you don't know zilch about of inferiority complex. And I immediately had to shut you up. I went overboard I know but it was because of the disgusting things you said about African women.

Clearly, I am not against interracial relationships. Just don't demonise a whole group because you want someone from another group. I've not found Nigerian women wanting here, when I do, I will say it.

You are a liar, I never said that African woman (the bride ) had a inferiority complex I said YOU have a INFERIORTY COMPLEX and YOU are a BUFFOON. How did you shut me up when you were the one who got clowned on your buffoonery. Again you are a liar, what disgusting things did I say about African women? Also I didn't run into that thread I was called in.

Besides being a liar you are also a HYPOCRITE, telling me not to demonise a whole group of people when YOU are the one who demonised the whole group of Black American women in your re.tarded childish rant.

You didn't come to African women defense because I never said anything about them. What pissed you off is when I said the white boy wasn't handsome and that statement for some odd reason hurt your feelings and you got extremely emotional and started your rant.

1 Like

Re: by TEAMvido(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2017
this one no concern me ...
Re: by Slaveman343: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
khiaa:

You are a liar, I never said that African woman (the bride ) had a inferiority complex I said YOU have a INFERIORTY COMPLEX and YOU are a BUFFOON. How did you shut me up when you were the one who got clowned on your buffoonery. Again you are a liar, what disgusting things did I say about African women? Also I didn't run into that thread I was called in.

Besides being a liar you are also a HYPOCRITE, telling me not to demonise a whole group of people when YOU are the one who demonised the whole group of Black American women in your re.tarded childish rant.

You didn't come to African women defense because I never said anything about them. What pissed you off is when I said the white boy wasn't handsome and that statement for some odd reason hurt your feelings and you got extremely emotional and started your rant.
I just got the thread now Let me post screen shots
Re: by Slaveman343: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
khiaa:

I don't know you but I'm very sure that you need to see a therapist before things deteriorate further because you sound like someone on the verge of suicide.

I don't care how you came in to the thread but however you came in it you sounded scorned and defeated from the go(I know because those smilies couldn't hide your bitterness). I would have probably ignored you and never commented on that thread if you had stopped at your third or fourth posts. But you were all over people's mentions telling them the bride threw herself at him because that's what African women in America do.

Here are the ones that bother on this discussion.

Re: by Slaveman343: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
@khiaa I don't care whether you think white people are part animals bla bla like you said in other posts I didn't bother to capture. That's what you believe and your problem. And neither did I care what you thought of the groom's appearance. (unless u are trying to call me a gay or something I do not know what you are driving at) What got my attention was the post about him being a trophy husband to her. And you were by implication saying she had an inferior complex. Like I said earlier you know nada about that bride neither do I except what we saw on that thread. You would have acted civil and maybe composed your posts better than speak with so much certainty about African women and the whole African people in general.

I created this thread about an abnormally that I noticed among few African men who are obsessed with bringing down Nigerian women in their quest for white love. I have no problem with interracial relationships as far as that is what some people want. Painting a whole group bad because you want an exit is what I am against. That bride did not rubbish African men because she was going for a white one except you have proofs that she did and hence does not deserve to be roped in that trophy/inferiority garbage you spewed.

I responded harshly I admit and I apologize but this was because I wanted you to taste same bitter pill of generalising without proofs.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

at the above in bold...

i agree with that point...A good man can find a woman in any part of this world..GBAM!
Re: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
chibabe259:
They won't talk about weak erection that's killing them.... only women matter dey worry them.

wenchers everywhere.
na too much sugar for a man body dey cause dat one cheesy.this its why its important for ladies to encourage their men to cut down on their beer intakecheesy.
Re: by Martin0(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
na too much sugar for a man body dey cause dat one cheesy.this its why its important for ladies to encourage their men to cut down on their beer intakecheesy.

Mehn na wa oooo,who be diz Nnwa onu kube?cheesy

That ur friend get mouth ooogringrin

Adviser lefulefu I see u oo
Re: by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Slaveman343:
@khiaa I don't care whether you think white people are part animals bla bla like you said in other posts I didn't bother to capture. That's what you believe and your problem. And neither did I care what you thought of the groom's appearance. (unless u are trying to call me a gay or something I do not know what you are driving at) What got my attention was the post about him being a trophy husband to her. And you were by implication saying she had an inferior complex. Like I said earlier you know nada about that bride neither do I except what we saw on that thread. You would have acted civil and maybe composed your posts better than speak with so much certainty about African women and the whole African people in general.

I created this thread about an abnormally that I noticed among few African men who are obsessed with bringing down Nigerian women in their quest for white love. I have no problem with interracial relationships as far as that is what some people want. Painting a whole group bad because you want an exit is what I am against. That bride did not rubbish African men because she was going for a white one except you have proofs that she did and hence does not deserve to be roped in that trophy/inferiority garbage you spewed.

I responded harshly I admit and I apologize but this was because I wanted you to taste same bitter pill of generalising without proofs.

nigerian guys who get hooked up with white ladies based on what i have seen around here do so for green card or papers.u need to see some of these ladies.many of them are fugly,overweight and very old.what would attract a young man in dat?cheesy.its mainly for the papers....nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn na wa oooo,who be diz Nnwa onu kube?cheesy
That ur friend get mouth ooogringrin
Adviser lefulefu I see u oo
haha yes oo she get very sharp mouthcheesy
Re: by Martin0(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
haha yes oo she get very sharp mouthcheesy

Nna ehgringrin
How ur ministry dey go na...
Come ooo how far abt that ur babe?(WannabeNigerian)?
Re: by Martin0(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
nigerian guys who get hooked up with white ladies based on what i have seen around here do so for green card or papers.u need to see some of these ladies.many of them are fugly,overweight and very old.what would attract a young man in dat?cheesy.its mainly for the papers....nothing more.

Holy holy
Re: by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Slaveman343:

What a Simp.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Martin0:

Nna ehgringrin
How ur ministry dey go na...
Come ooo how far abt that ur babe?(WannabeNigerian)?

how person wey i never see u dey call am my babecheesy.me dey suspect u and sheybaby be wan set me upcheesy.me still suspect say dat Wannabenigerian na guy dey behind dat monikercheesy
Re: by Slaveman343: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
hahhahaha those ones get their own wahala. Their own na to disgrace the whole continent. Everyday for the thief one day go be for owner.
Re: by Martin0(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
how person wey i never see u dey call am my babecheesy.me dey suspect u and sheybaby be wan set me upcheesy.me still suspect say dat Wannabenigerian na guy dey behind dat monikercheesy

Forget that tin ee,I hear say men dey fall inlove with whom dey never even see self...
But na u talk say u need babe that time na,abi u forget..

Why we go set u up?cheesycheesy
Na wa for u ooo,guy ke:Dwetin make u dey believ say na guy dey behind d moniker?cheesycheesy
Na like diz we take dey loss oppurtunity ooo remember,like play like play e go jus happen...

Anyway sha,I say make I ask u,as a good and lovable friend concernedgringrin
Re: by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Slaveman343:
hahhahaha those ones get their own wahala. Their own na to disgrace the whole continent. Everyday for the thief one day go be for owner.
my brother dey never get caughtcheesy.for my state sef na wetin a number of young guys dey do na.dem use this come and marry yahoo scam take hook up one old ugly whitey.even wen married to the whitey dem go secretly come home come marry their girlfriend and settle her well.or dey can divorce their oyibo wife and send for their babe here and marry her.na the racket wey sharp boys dey play nowcheesy.i know a man in my home wey marry one old Dutch lady for Holland.the guy come back marry a naija woman then set up an eatery then place im naija in charge of itcheesy.not only the dutch lady and naija lady this guy marry oo.he also get another wife for Canada.this man ehn pepper rest for im sidecheesy.naija no dey carry lastcheesy.
Re: by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Martin0:

Forget that tin ee,I hear say men dey fall inlove with whom dey never even see self...
But na u talk say u need babe that time na,abi u forget..

Why we go set u up?cheesycheesy
Na wa for u ooo,guy ke:Dwetin make u dey believ say na guy dey behind d moniker?cheesycheesy
Na like diz we take dey loss oppurtunity ooo remember,like play like play e go jus happen...

Anyway sha,I say make I ask u,as a good and lovable friend concernedgringrin
i no dey do blind dating oocheesy.wat of if i come meet the babe eventually and i come see say she is as fat as Eniola Badmus plus she get moustache with hairy chestcheesy...no be gbege be dat?cheesy.lemme see d pix first to be surecheesy.
Re: by digglevictor(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
beer is bae grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
digglevictor:
beer is bae grin grin
beer is bae ogini?cheesy..chibabe259 come and hear oocheesy.
Re: by lenghtinny(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Op angry

Re: by Martin0(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
i no dey do blind dating oocheesy.wat of if i come meet the babe eventually and i come see say she is as fat as Eniola Badmus plus she get moustache with hairy chestcheesy...no be gbege be dat?cheesy.lemme see d pix first to be surecheesy.

Eh eh,ok ooogringrin
Mr open eye dating I hail u oocheesycheesycheesy
Re: by Slaveman343: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
lefulefu:
my brother dey never get caughtcheesy.for my state sef na wetin a number of young guys dey do na.dem use this come and marry yahoo scam take hook up one old ugly whitey.even wen married to the whitey dem go secretly come home come marry their girlfriend and settle her well.or dey can divorce their oyibo wife and send for their babe here and marry her.na the racket wey sharp boys dey play nowcheesy.i know a man in my home wey marry one old Dutch lady for Holland.the guy come back marry a naija woman then set up an eatery then place im naija in charge of itcheesy.not only the dutch lady and naija lady this guy marry oo.he also get another wife for Canada.this man ehn pepper rest for im sidecheesy.naija no dey carry lastcheesy.
I tire for some naija guys grin even one wife fit give u problem, u come add 2 on top. Na real wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today. / Omo See Yan**.....vaseline People Come Over Here Oh / She Raped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.