Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Your Husband Is Hiv Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Husband Is Hiv Positive (1448 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Is Hiv Positive by nonny2(f): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2007
guys what if the man you are about to spend the rest of your life with is hiv positive and you are carrying his baby.WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: Your Husband Is Hiv Positive by LadyT(f): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2007
This is awful. You must be calm. Firstly please go and seek medical attention there is a chance neither mother or Baby has HIV. It is important to get tested. Please dont keep silent about this.

If the mother has caught the HIV virus its important to start her on drugs to help prevent the baby having the virus. This is a very bad situation but it is not the end. There is a child involved.

I wish the person all the best.
Re: Your Husband Is Hiv Positive by nduleme(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2007
I completely agree with LadyT, in a situation like this its more important to sort things out rather than laying blames. Its best medical attention is sorted, and if per adventure the mum and child are negative, then its well and good, otherwise both husband and wife should start on the retro-viral drugs,

The woman should bear in mind that infidelity is not the only means of acquirng HIV
Re: Your Husband Is Hiv Positive by MyPeace(f): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2007
I second the opnions of the earlier posters.

However, you could be lucky not to be positive. A friend of mine, her husband is Hiv positive, the man didnt tell her until she stumbled on the result, she confronted the man, he could only beg, the lady cried her life out, and she was pregnant by then. Very lucky of her, when she went for her test, she tested negative, and she has two kids now from the sam man that tested positive, having unprotected sex, and still test negative. This is just an irony that I found hard to believe but its VERY REAL. The man is taking his drugs, living a positive life, that you wont even know, though initial it showed very well on him but not now again. The children and wife still test negative.

You could be this lucky!!
Re: Your Husband Is Hiv Positive by rezzy: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2007
If i"m HIV negative, i "m going to leave him for good cos i dont want to contact that deadly disease.
Re: Your Husband Is Hiv Positive by CrazyMan(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2007
Run for your life
Re: Your Husband Is Hiv Positive by laudate: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2007
MyPeace:

I second the opnions of the earlier posters.

However, you could be lucky not to be positive. A friend of mine, her husband is Hiv positive, the man didnt tell her until she stumbled on the result, she confronted the man, he could only beg, the lady cried her life out, and she was pregnant by then. Very lucky of her, when she went for her test, she tested negative, and she has two kids now from the sam man that tested positive, having unprotected sex, and still test negative. This is just an irony that I found hard to believe but its VERY REAL. The man is taking his drugs, living a positive life, that you wont even know, though initial it showed very well on him but not now again. The children and wife still test negative.

Wow!! What an inspiration. But am sure hoping that the lady has been taking some preventive measures, in order to avoid getting infected.
Re: Your Husband Is Hiv Positive by Atreides(f): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2011
@Topic,get tested. If i'm negative,i'll go to church the next Sunday to give testimony and run for my life!!!
Re: Your Husband Is Hiv Positive by Youngpo413: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
MyPeace: I second the opnions of the earlier posters.

unbelievable!

(1) (Reply)

10 Warnings About Women. / Going To Your Ex' Wedding / Why Is Sexting Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.