Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,102 members, 7,953,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra (36308 Views)

Ondo 2020: INEC Unveils Full List Of Governorship Candidates, Deputies / Deputy Gov’s Brother Decamps Ahead Of Governorship Election / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Untainted007: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
The protesters want second season of Crocodile or Python dance. The dance that their coward Nnamdi Kanu saw and fled till date not minding if his followers eventually danced with crocodiles or with Pythons.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by killdiabetes(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
k
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Sirpaul(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Python dance awaits you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by lilfreezy: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by lion042(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
starbuck:
Those miscreants are not anambraians,
It's high time the Python dancers drive them back to their various states ( Abia and Ebonyi) Ndi ara
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
I will stand with Biafra if Belinda by Ojhey will be our national anthem undecided
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Leez(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2017

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by free2ryhme: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ina2k:

Okpo
e pain am grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by franksam2009: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
They are not Anambrans, they were imported from mostly Abia and Imo states. I am on ground so I know this. They were imported to come and cause confusion but we shall resist their wicked plans and place them where they belong.

you are not from anambra, because if you are, you won't say this rubbish, go to anambra and say this rubbish and see what happens to you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
TRASH

[s]
franksam2009:
you are not from anambra, because if you are, you won't say this rubbish, go to anambra and say this rubbish and see what happens to you
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by kid23(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
God bless all lovers of freedom

In d end we always win

Those saying they are not from Anambra state should go and pursue them or re you telling me you will allow a stranger to come to your house unarmed and bundle you up?

God bless omambala

Ofe nsala loading

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Urchman27(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
They are not Anambrans, they were imported from mostly Abia and Imo states. I am on ground so I know this. They were imported to come and cause confusion but we shall resist their wicked plans and place them where they belong.

You can say that without crying cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by nairavsdollars(f): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lazy boys. If dem see two soldiers now, them go run enter potopoto
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by lamalang(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Make python no swallow and them o
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Throwback: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Let them carry their IPOB emblem, and be greeted with the fury of the security forces.

I will certainly show no empathy for neutralised terrorists who were under command to burn down the country.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by kitaatita: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ooni:
my people i know we may not be very
comfortable with this piece of information
but lets comment maturely and respect the
rights of Ibos.
I agree with you fully; except to point out that there's difference between Igbo and IPOB, just like O'odua Liberation Movement is different from Yoruba race
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Buhari begun a fight he can't finish

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by dheilaw1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
cobra go soon dance on top them papa
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by dabeto: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Biafra is more than an idea or ideology but a Spirit. You can't kill it. grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by wrestleman: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
IPOB members during the rally

No going back

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by greypencils: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
These ipob people no dey hear word. Are they representing millions of Ibo ppl in the north? No. Are they representing millions in lagos and all over the south-west? No. Are they representing Niger-deltans whose land they want to be part of biafra? No. Are they carrying any of these three ppl along? No. To them other ibos as far as they are not within the confines of the south-east can go to blazes. If wahala start for north na and ibo ppl are being haunted, its no business of theirs. To them the solution is for ibos in the north to come home. To what land? To what business? With what money? No ipob member is answering these questions. they are not bothered. Is that how to carry ppl along? Bunch of directionless elements. Have they ever sampled opinions of Niger-deltans to gain their support? No. It is to force ppl to join their revolution akwaya? It can never work until they plan and talk and plan. You talk your way into independence the way Nigeria talked her way out of the grips of colonial powers. Not one bloodshed. The solution is to plan and not just gallivant about like directionless useless elements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by ogologoamu: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
I don't care where they were created from, the truth of the matter is that they are not Anambrans.

[s][/s]

If truely they're not Anambrans, you should cover your face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by jumich1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol, the elite has used divide and rule to configure your brain..

Tomorrow, they would divide Anambra into 2 and call one side nnewi and the other side onitsha.....but your sense would not allow you k ow we are all one..

Where was imo created from? Where was Abia created from? How much is wisdom?

Educate me please, where was Imo and Abia created from

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by intruxive(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Python dance 3 loading cool
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Stop fooling around, no sane Anambra will support ipob useless call to boycott the election in the state. Those people are mostly from Imo and Abia state. They were all imported into the state but we shall get all of them arrested.

[s][/s]

I DO

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Turantula(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:

Mr Afonja, its Anambarians not Anambrans.
How is ur IDP(s)?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Notmyproblem: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is a set up. If NA takes to the street and chase them away someone may die. Killing one of those guys and putting boots on ground to avoid regrouping of IPOB members is a receipt that will deter people from coming out to vote.

I am curious to see how FG is going to handle this and how the decision will affect the people's reaction towards voting on the election day.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by dlaw70(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Them get mind sha.

Pray crocodile don't smile on them.

Pls help a bro out with a job
I hold a degree in political science .
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by wrestleman: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Throwback:
Let them carry their IPOB emblem, and be greeted with the fury of the security forces.

I will certainly show no empathy for neutralised terrorists who were under command to burn down the country.
Hahaha
This is our emblem
we didn't see any of your lazy security force cheesy grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Fucktensei: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
toilet broom soup chefs will soon arrive and give their judgement . cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT / FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll / Dapo Abiodun To Contest For Ogun Governorship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.