Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra (36171 Views)

Ondo 2020: INEC Unveils Full List Of Governorship Candidates, Deputies / Deputy Gov’s Brother Decamps Ahead Of Governorship Election / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Udene rie anu nna gi

Udene rie anu nne gi

Udene rie anu umunne gi

Nkita lacha nne gi ike

Nkita lacha nwanne gi nwanyi ik

Otolo gba gi pieces

Ekwensu kpo gi oku

You thought you are the only one that knows how to insult. Let us go there.. cheesy

[s]
profmiganigal:

Ogaa elee.Guy ilee anya ifu na mu enwero time gi.U are a wasted specieProduct of genital misconceptioIwu just anuofiaGod have mBiafra is a spirit and will mGaa nwuo.....u are not useful iI wish well in ur future endeavours.Oganiru is my prayer for u.......
[/s]

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Udene rie anu nna gi
Udene rie anu nne gi
Udene rie anu umunne gi
Nkita lacha nne gi ike
Otolo gba gi pieces
Ekwensu kpo gi oku
You thought you are the only one that knows how to insult. Let us go there.. cheesy
[s][/s]
Am done with u.....
Re draft ur ways
Stop supporting evil.......
O'nurke.........
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ezi ofia..you first started throwing insults around as though you have the monopoly to insult others. Onye ala

[s]
profmiganigal:
Am done with u.....Re draft ur wayStop supporting evil.......O'nurke.........
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Udene rie anu nna gi
Udene rie anu nne gi
Udene rie anu umunne gi
Nkita lacha nne gi ike
Otolo gba gi pieces
Ekwensu kpo gi oku
[s][/s]
Bros ah ah!!! All that for just one person?
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Ola514(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
starbuck:
Those miscreants are not anambraians,
It's high time the Python dancers drive them back to their various states ( Abia and Ebonyi) Ndi ara

Guy!
even the devil knows that you are a disappointed to real Igbo race, that's if you are indeed an igbo man.

The blood of who died with the python might hunt you, if you don't repent.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by TheKingdom: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Say no to stupid election. Just look at the mumu candidates taking the people for granted as usual
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Ezi ofia..you first started throwing insults around as though you have the monopoly to insult others. Onye ala

[s][/s]

Am still done with u.......

U simply evil

Change ur ways.......

Guten tag.........

Change.......evil do do ndoya
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
You are useless and hopeless. Why did you have to start what you cannot finish? Let us go back to the insults. Ezi ofia cool

[s]
profmiganigal:
Am still done with u.......U simply evilChange ur ways.......Guten tag.........Change.......evil do do ndoya
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
You are useless and hopeless. Why did you have to start what you cannot finish? Let us go back to the insults. Ezi ofia cool

[s][/s]

Am still done with u.....

U just a small boy....

I ka bu nwata......

I dont blame u....

U just displaying ur youthful exuberance
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by poseidon12: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
The Police should arrest them asap. Their activities have been proscribed by all the States in the Southeast.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ezi ofia..let us go back to the insults. Stop calling for peace, let us go back to the insults. cheesy

[s]
profmiganigal:

Am still done with u.....

U just a small boy....

I ka bu nwata......

I dont blame u....

U just displaying ur youthful exuberance
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Ezi ofia..let us go back to the insults. Stop calling for peace, let us go back to the insults. cheesy

[s][/s]

And thats the more reason u a boy

Mind u am not suing for peace.........

But telling a simple life truth.......

Gracias....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Get lost ezi ofia. You are not seeking for peace but you don't want to come back to the insults you initiated. I spit on you. cheesy

[s]
profmiganigal:

And thats the more reason u a boy

Mind u am not suing for peace.........

But telling a simple life truth.......

Gracias....
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by vertueptime: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
pasol4real:
My ppl my ppl ,ride on.
They think they can stop us with bullets ,they donno.
We are not cowards Like afonjas.
Its Biafra or death ............
They donno........

Where is kanu hiding?
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Get lost ezi ofia. You are not seeking for peace but you don't want to come back to the insults you initiated. I spit on you. cheesy

[s][/s]

U just new on nairaland

Go and ask about.....

Ever indomitable, eloquence

Professor Miganigal........

Just verify...........Mr MPD
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
You are an illiterate. Even your writing skill gave you away as a stark village illiterate. Go back to night school. cheesy

[s]
profmiganigal:

U just new on nairaland

Go and ask about.....

Ever indomitable, eloquence

Professor Miganigal........

Just verify...........Mr MPD
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
You are an illiterate. Even your writing skill gave you away as a stark village illiterate. Go back to night school. cheesy

[s][/s]

Before u insult a pedagogue out of stockholm syndrome mind and academic myopism......

Let me clear you succintly

B.eng( FUTO) M.eng (England) Phd (Claustal, Germany)

Be guided, my son.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
LOL..just listen to yourself. From every indication you are a renowned illiterate and should be chained and caged lest you infect others. Hopeless Jambite cheesy

[s]
profmiganigal:

Before u insult a pedagogue out of stockholm syndrome mind and academic myopism......

Let me clear you succintly

B.eng( FUTO) M.eng (England) Phd (Claustal, Germany)

Be guided, my son.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
LOL..just listen to yourself. From every indication you are a renowned illiterate and should be chained and caged lest you infect others. Hopeless Jambite cheesy

[s][/s]

Goodbye.........MMHB

Am simply an Erudite.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by wristbangle: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ooni:
my people i know we may not be very
comfortable with this piece of information
but lets comment maturely and respect the
rights of Ibos.

You are a wise man cool
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Dumb illiterate jambite get lost cheesy

[s]
profmiganigal:

Goodbye.........MMHB

Am simply an Erudite.

Grow up.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
starbuck:
It's high time the Python dancers drive them back to their various states ( Abia and Ebonyi) Ndi ara
Shameless pussssy. ipob has never been existent in ebonyi. never has there been any ipob protest in ebonyi and imo. The two state governors are pro buhari and will never tolerate nonsense
All ipob rallies have always been anambra and aba. Take your nonsense to yourself. Idiot anambra people.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by adeolakemi: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Bros ah ah!!! All that for just one person?
ikpu mma gi
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
mazimee:
I knew IPOB had something under their sleeves, I knew they will make a comback before the day of the supposed election.
And the Nigerian police/army and other security agencies has something under their sleeves too,shebi they are thru burying the those idiots that were wasted during Python dance.

I will be here during and after election to read comments.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

So IPOB were imported from Benin? Or Oshogbo?

No Sir, They are from Ogbomosho grin grin grin.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
And the Nigerian police/army and other security agencies has something under their sleeves too,shebi they are thru burying the those idiots that were wasted during Python dance.

I will be here during and after election to read comments.

Those idiots have decided to do what ur entire tribe and generation can never do in their dreams. They are asking for an exit from a nation u keep crying about, A nation thathave never given u anything, A nation that has become worthless, The nation that is Worse than any nation on earth.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Turantula(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:

[s][/s]
Mr Afonja nawa @ U O!
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by GoldenChiddy: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9&index=3
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by achi4u(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
starbuck:

May your ancestors punish you and your generations.... I won't blame you anyways, it's your grandfather that I would blame for birthing your father
Hmmm may leprosy twist that ur flirting hand you use to type this rubbish.

This is the first bomb cheesy
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by kernel505: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
starbuck:

Why can't your father drive them back?
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by kernel505: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
greypencils:
These ipob people no dey hear word. Are they representing millions of Ibo ppl in the north? No. Are they representing millions in lagos and all over the south-west? No. Are they representing Niger-deltans whose land they want to be part of biafra? No. Are they carrying any of these three ppl along? No. To them other ibos as far as they are not within the confines of the south-east can go to blazes. If wahala start for north na and ibo ppl are being haunted, its no business of theirs. To them the solution is for ibos in the north to come home. To what land? To what business? With what money? No ipob member is answering these questions. they are not bothered. Is that how to carry ppl along? Bunch of directionless elements. Have they ever sampled opinions of Niger-deltans to gain their support? No. It is to force ppl to join their revolution akwaya? It can never work until they plan and talk and plan. You talk your way into independence the way Nigeria talked her way out of the grips of colonial powers. Not one bloodshed. The solution is to plan and not just gallivant about like directionless useless elements.

I'm yet to see how IPOB affects your business, yet you aren't pained at how many lives lost, since the emergency of Boko Haram. Be more concerned about your Nigerian, instead of Biafra.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Those idiots have decided to do what ur entire tribe and generation can never do in their dreams. They are asking for an exit from a nation u keep crying about, A nation thathave never given u anything, A nation that has become worthless, The nation that is Worse than any nation on earth.
Yes they have done what my entire generation cannot do,and that is been miscreants, disobeying constituted authority, belonging to a terrorist organization etc,yes you are right but don't forget to lead the distraction of ballots box in anambera state.

My advice to you and yours is that you should go find your own country like the Israelite do cos none of this country call Nigeria can allow pest to exist anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out / Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.