Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra (36163 Views)

Ondo 2020: INEC Unveils Full List Of Governorship Candidates, Deputies / Deputy Gov’s Brother Decamps Ahead Of Governorship Election / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by kernel505: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Austinoiz:
IPOB is a brain child of toutery and those who carry it on their head die faster.

Like MKO, Awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by greypencils: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
kernel505:

I'm yet to see how IPOB affects your business, yet you aren't pained at how many lives lost, since the emergency of Boko Haram. Be more concerned about your Nigerian, instead of Biafra.
your regular man-cave...its expected.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Sagay212: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
The NA should show no mercy in dealing with this miscreants. They should be taught a lesson of their lives. Their stupidity must be met with brute force and raging fury. I thought the criminals said it will be one nsala day? Why have they suddenly changed. I'm happy they are giving the NA the opportunity to use them for training.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Limitless72(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
starbuck:
Those miscreants are not anambraians,
It's high time the Python dancers drive them back to their various states ( Abia and Ebonyi) Ndi ara

WTF are you saying?...
Is anambraians not IGBO
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
adeolakemi:
ikpu mma gi
I don't entertain kids please
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Yes they have done what my entire generation cannot do,and that is been miscreants, disobeying constituted authority, belonging to a terrorist organization etc,yes you are right but don't forget to lead the distraction of ballots box in anambera state.

My advice to you and yours is that you should go find your own country like the Israelite do cos none of this country call Nigeria can allow pest to exist anywhere.

belonging to a terrorist organization

grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by profosenogoboy: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Afonjas are crying

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2017
All those saying the Nigerian army to use IPOB members for shooting practice should stop. We the Igbos may not be in support of IPOB bt will definitely never support the killing of our brothers. The pains of ours father's killed in the civil war is still imbeded & engraved in our hearts. If only Buhari has brain he will knw that'You can't make one like you by killing his family members'.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by kernel505: 3:59am On Nov 11, 2017
vertueptime:

Where is kanu hiding?
In your mother's room.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
They are not Anambrans, they were imported from mostly Abia and Imo states. I am on ground so I know this. They were imported to come and cause confusion but we shall resist their wicked plans and place them where they belong.

Na so your sense reach? I pity u.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

belonging to a terrorist organization
grin grin grin grin grin.
Yes,ipob is a terrorist organisation.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2017
kernel505:

In your mother's room.
so much Paine's in your response.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by kernel505: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
so much Paine's in your response.

Hahahahah... Lekwa ndi pain.
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by BudeYahooCom: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Throwback:
Let them carry their IPOB emblem, and be greeted with the fury of the security forces.

I will certainly show no empathy for neutralised terrorists who were under command to burn down the country.

On a scale of 1- 10, how pained is your muslim anti-IPOB skull? grin

Don't you think it's time to intensify prayers to Allahrudeen so that stubborn IPOB will die. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by CrtlAltDel: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Nobody is shouting or calling Bruce Fein, ICC or UN now when Ipob are threatening people from practising thier fundamental human right but once python dance the victim mentality will resurface grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by vertueptime: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
kernel505:

In your mother's room.

The thing pain u, lwkmd
Re: IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra by dlaw70(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
InvertedHammer:

How could you waste four years of your life studying Political Science in Nigeria? Where would you get the experience to put on your CV?
With a pump action, knife, and zeal to die for a godfather, you could have gathered all the experience in one election.

Sorry...you hustled down the wrong alley.

/

For ur mind now u don't comment abi?

Am coming for u by midnight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) / Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.