Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (51205 Views)

Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by osuhim(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kobicove:

That's their stock i9n trade undecided
for ina two state prostitutes no dey?
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by SHOPPERS(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Some sensible pastors are still in Edo state sha

1 Like

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
PointZerom:

He didn't tell her to travel for prostitution but that was the situation she met as she arrived.
are you the husband angry
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sounds strange but I know of a family, the wife travelled abroad for prostitution. But they have 5kids already. The husband didn't remarry, she was sending money for him to take care of himself and their kids. After some years as body dey old, she stopped prostitution and got a nursing job, then she sponsored her son over to US, where she resides.
She even helped her son get married in the US to young Nigerian lady, helped him with a menial job and stills ending money to the rest at home.
Anyways,
The husband is now 60years, the wife 55years old. And they are still together. But lives apart from each other.

Some marriages are so strange.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by chiefolododo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Okay
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
I got nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by PointZerom: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
are you my husband angry
Fixed
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by DanielPop(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Which one is your people's stock in trade? Mining skulls or kidnapping/drug peddling locally and internationally? Tell me! grin
Kobicove:

That's their stock i9n trade undecided
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Dearlord(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hmm! well, most women are prostitutes. all they care about is their hole and money.
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by sinceraconcept(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Edo people and prostitution be like . our Rochas' friend's pic
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
PointZerom:

Fixed
lol
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by PointZerom: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
lol

Songs of Solomon 4:5 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by StankovicEgeni(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why on earth would a woman allow herself to be commodified as though she's a commodity !
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by talk2percy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Guy man...
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by nonut: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Some ladies brain box is already rotten. A guy told you to travel out for prostitution and you adhere?.. End time love.
She wanted to go, the husband gave her the chance to do so.
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by TheWordist(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Once I saw sending a woman to Europe for prostitution in the topic, I knew it can be nowhere else than Edo!
yeah you definitely got it right CSI zoolander!
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by delugajackson: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Heaven Intervention Fire Ministry. It was a good ''intervention'' afterall.
grin grin
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by maker101(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by skimmy005: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Once I saw sending a woman to Europe for prostitution in the topic, I knew it can be nowhere else than Edo!
idiot fool, ipob goat, coward, baboon, Edo kill u.

1 Like

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
the crooked pastor should mind his own business.
it has nothing to do with him.
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by enemyofprogress: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Women are very weekend o
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Diso60090(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tolexander:
if nor be edo who know Nigeria
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Shesweetdie(f): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
generaliy:
Good thing about a church now o, [b][b]that confusion between albinism and regular African skin called Freeze won't say a thing, he's always looking for things to criticise, goat.

Savage

1 Like

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by mechanics(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
That's good of the pastor, he knew that's very wrong and he does not want to be a partaker of a faulty and fake marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Fourwinds: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Some ladies brain box is already rotten. A guy told you to travel out for prostitution and you adhere?.. End time love.
im shocked too....

1 Like

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Fourwinds: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
gypsey:
the crooked pastor should mind his own business.
it has nothing to do with him.
bird of a feather

2 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by birdsview(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Heaven international fire ministry....there is nothing somebody won't see in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by pointblank247(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
tu tu tu tu tu tufiakwa
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Orpe7(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Edo girls
FEAR THEM!
DIER TOWTOW NA SHOP FOR BUSINESS grin
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
This whole thing sounds like a scam by the pastor and his members. Church advert. undecided
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by seunfape(m): 3:42am On Nov 12, 2017
Which Europe ,Italy na Europe or north Africa
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by AlanSugar(m): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Evablizin:
tongue

Serves them right since they decided to feed from their anus,and the so called first wife was foolish enough to sell her body for money.

Well, what if she was married from a brothel by her husband? She prolly was just continuing her trade only this time on a different level.
The ways of man are even more mysterious than the ways of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.