Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pretty Lady Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Needed (2468 Views)

My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! / Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Needed by femialao(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2005
Hi, I'm a nice guy who really knows how to take care of ladies very well. I'm not bad in face, dark, and romantic. The only girl I have ever gone out with can testify to that. But I find it very difficult to ask a lady out for relationship. I always want a lady to come and ask me out.

The question is that why do ladies find it difficult to ask a guy out? Comments needed especially by ladies.
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by cutie(f): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2005
You see, I'm lady and you should know that we aren't that used to asking guys out, though some of us are beginning to toast you guys as well. I think if you really want a particular girl, you should gather the courage to talk to her, heh?

Anyway, I'm not trying to give you advice, just to ask you to send your pic, in case a pretty girl might be interested (maybe I will, who knows?)

Dont worry, I'm not some ugly sticky girl trying to toast you smiley
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by sade(f): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2005
I know you are able to ask a girl out, but you just feel like pulling our legs. You know what you guys do when a lady ask you out. You tell ur friends and they start giving you different advice and you take the lady as being cheap. But it takes a lady of good courage to ask a guy out and a brave lady as well.

But since you said you are good-looking then I believe you should be able to find the lady of your choice. So don't wait until they come, you hear?
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Seun(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2005
We have discussed the issue of ladies asking men out previously, so I imagine that this is not the reason why you started this thread.

You started this thread because you want a pretty Nigerian girlfriend, and I hope it works for you.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Pinky(f): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2005
post ur picture femi alao.... i think i might get u a good looking girl for u.......... dont think its me o!!! definitely not
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by cutie(f): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2005
seun:

You started this thread because you want a pretty Nigerian girlfriend

does dat mean u guys r only interested in girls from ur own country? then how come i (a non-nigerian) recieve so much proposals from nigerian guys?(nd plz dont say its bcose i live in Nigeria, cos i meet a lot of foreigners too)
uhmmm femialao so wat do u say abt dat?
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by love4ever(f): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2005
Boys should ask girls out - that is the normal thing. For me, I like to have boys as friends other than girls, who are always jealous of each other. A boy just asked me out but I refused 'because I don't want that. I am more interested in my studies. I want to be someone who is important.
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by legry(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2005
femialao:
Hi, I'm a nice guy who really knows how to take care of ladies very well.
My friend, if you want a girlfriend, you had better just open your mouth and say so. All this your America wonder style will not work, and for the records ladies of this age don't really find it difficult to ask a guy out. I, for one, get invatations a lot, so maybe you are not playing your card or game well boy.

cutie:

Anyway, I'm not trying to give you advice, just to ask you to send your pic, in case a pretty girl might be interested (maybe I will, who knows?)

Dont worry, I'm not some ugly sticky girl trying to toast you smiley
Cutie please tell me where I can post my pic I am coming out straight im looking for a good date and I dont think you or any other would be disappointed cool cool cool, yeah before I forget not every guy has the courage to tell a girl what he feels thats why im always telling girls especially my female friends, that if you know a guy likes you and you are attracted to him and you also feel he is shy why dont you help the poor bugger out and make him say it , just encourage him smiley smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin.

sade:

You know what you guys do when a lady ask you out. You tell your friends and they start giving you different advice and you take the lady as being cheap.
Sade, only irresponsible juvinile men would behave in such a manner, so a girl will ask a guy out nd what he would do is to go and start blabbing well one thing for sure a guy like that definatley has no game and im sure he is silly scared of girls and most of all a silly juvinile immature man(and you can quote me anyday in this) As for Femi dont mind him he knows he game he just wants to use style to ak our lovely ladies here out . Femi ill tell you just mention the name and ask, the worst you will hear is no kpam cool cool
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by love4ever(f): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2005
If you guys want a boy or girl, it's better not to tell lies but the truth, and the real truth. Why do you ask for peoples' pic that you have not met eh legry?
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by legry(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2005
Love4ever do you want to see my pic
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by jogego(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2005
love4ever:

if you guys want a boy or girl you better ot to tell lie but the truth and but the really truth why do you ask for peoples pic that you have not met eh legry

so if I ask to see your picture, does that mean I want to date u
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Vieira(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2005
love4ever:

if you guys want a boy or girl you better ot to tell lie but the truth and but the really truth why do you ask for peoples pic that you have not met eh legry

to see what they look like ofcourse
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by kodewrita(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2005
@legry yes, my guy spread the word , girls should help the timid guys they really like and approach if they are sure the guy likes them

@the guys seems we all get an ego boost when we are approached by girls, and so when we don't like the girls, instead of letting them down gently we shut them down in the most insulting way possible(maybe i am being extreme here). Guys should be able to be firm but polite.

@cutie u don't need the pix yet . PM me and if your rhymes are right, we'll take it from there
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by jolaoso: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2005
You want a pretty lady, right? You have got one. Go jump into the lagoon, you will probably find her there. She's been waiting for you all her life.

Ciao.
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by love4ever(f): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2005
Love4ever do you want to see my pic
Hey legry do not provoke me to do what I do not want to do, ok let me see just for a while and that is it.
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by legs(f): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2005
legry:

My friend, if you want a girlfriend, you had better just open your mouth and say so. All this your America wonder style will not work
legry stop beefing the guy u never know which system will work i understand the shy guy approach can be quite effective; meanwhile whats up with you and love4ever abi una dey pm una selves? maybe you guys should hook up, i can sense some tension here o!
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by mamba(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2005
femialao:

Hi, I'm a nice guy who really knows how to take care of ladies very well. I'm not bad in face, dark, and romantic. The only girl I have ever gone out with can testify to that. But I find it very difficult to ask a lady out for relationship. I always want a lady to come and ask me out.

The question is that why do ladies find it difficult to ask a guy out? Comments needed especially by ladies.

You need a girl right?
Send me a PM and I'll help you out.
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by dominobaby(f): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2005
Mamba, always matchmaking, hope you got the perfect gurl for yaself.
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by love4ever(f): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2005
egry stop beefing the guy you never know which system will work I understand the shy guy approach can be quite effective; meanwhile whats up with you and love4ever abi una dey pm una selves? maybe you guys should hook up, I can sense some tension here o![color=Pink][/color]
hey what do you mean by pm anyways and you shuld stop the rublish now and i mean now
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by shockreaction(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2005
I'd hate to break it to you, but, you'll never get asked out by a girl. You have got to make the move. The worst that you could ever get told is "No".

Look at it this way:
You're interested in a girl. She may or may not be interested in you.
If you never ask her, you'll never find out if she is interested in you.
If you ask her, you get to find out if she is or if she's not. If she is, well, good for you. If she isn't, you'll have to move on.

Really, asking a girl doesn't require much effort. I'll admit I'm a shy guy (mostly because I wouldn't like to be told no), but sometimes, you just have to summon courage from nowhere and deal with the rejection, never. Yes, that's right, just forget about the rejection and move on to the next available girl.
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by matrix(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2005
well Basically if u need a beautiful woman, i recommend u join a gym or go to vmobile.I am sure you would get lucky, have a nice day
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Vieira(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2005
matrix:

well Basically if you need a beautiful woman, I recommend you join a gym or go to vmobile.I am sure you would get lucky, have a nice day

what is vmobile? is it a joint?
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Angelgal(f): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2005
Vmobile is a gsm phone company...wonder why matrix recommended it as a place to meet ladies....or maybe he is using it as a metaphor for what we do not know...

Hey matrix what exactly do you mean
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by legry(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2005
Legry do not provock me to do what i do not want to do, ok let me see just for a while and that is it

love4ever now am curious what do you look like do you want to send me your pic ? and for provocking you to do what you dont want to do let me see what would you want to do that you would not want to do to me ehmmmmmmm.......... o! okay you want to go out on a date with me, okay ill have to check my diary first then ill let you know when, is that okay with you lov4ever? wink

Comon people i aint beefing the guy but his just using some outdated style thats all, and all im saying is if he wants a girlfriend or date he should just ask for it like a pm would not be bad instead of all the stories he is giving right now, feel me?
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by matrix(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2005
Vmobile...Ok, econet office...many girls there..thats what I meant
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by dominobaby(f): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2005
matrix:

Vmobile...Ok, econet office...many girls there..thats what I meant

how do u mean there are a lot of girls there? you are funny o! so he should just walk in there seeking a girl? grin
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Seun(m): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2005
Nice tip. I stay at Otta, Ogun State. Where is the nearest Vmobile Office? smiley
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Greatpeter(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2005
Go to Lagos office, they have what you need. The local office they have in Ogun state can't bail you out.
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by legry(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2005
or you can go to the Glo office at Ahamadu Bello Way in VI trust me you wont be dissapointed
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by love4ever(f): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2005
hey legry you just forget about you whole talk because am not giving you my pic anyways for sure ok and i am not going to date you lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Ejyro(f): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2005
Hi, This is Ejyro!!! I think it is abnormal for a girl to ask a guy out. You know why, it's because a solid relationship can not be built in that way. Its thesame thing as a girl going to ask for a guy's hand in marriage and that is not done in our society today.

If a guy loves a girl, it's better for him to walk up to her and be the man. That is exactly why he is the man. He shouldn't expect the woman to make moves before he does. I for my part will never, ever toast a guy no matter how much I love him. That's what I think.
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Seun(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2005

(1) (2) (Reply)

Character Or Looks / Financially Abusive Men? / When Is The Right Time For Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.