Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Pretty Lady Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Needed (2472 Views)

My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! / Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Needed by IAH(f): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2005
Hey! why would you go to Vmobile or Glo? Those girls are working and might not have your time. Please visit Unilag, LASU, Yabatech or Laspotech instead. Lots of jobless fine girls there. cool
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Vieira(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2005
Ejyro:

Hi, This is Ejyro!!! I think it is abnormal for a girl to ask a guy out. You know why, it's because a solid relationship can not be built in that way. Its thesame thing as a girl going to ask for a guy's hand in marriage and that is not done in our society today.

If a guy loves a girl, it's better for him to walk up to her and be the man. That is exactly why he is the man. He shouldn't expect the woman to make moves before he does. I for my part will never, ever toast a guy no matter how much I love him. That's what I think.

and you go end up jonesing!
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by matrix(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2005
No go look , for students oh..Don't spoil em..Look for ya mates..Working class
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by legry(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2005
My friend what are you talking about instead of you to say that the students should not spoil you you are saying dont go and spoil the students do you know the the kind of things those gals are up to today my guy go and research well
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by matrix(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2005
no need for research na common knowledge, but im dey look for good girl....Unless im look 4 good girl wry wan marry for school..but besides that..there are plent unmarried women
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by Greatpeter(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2005
Matrix, go ahead but beware of AIDS and "don't Climb" (Magun) in Yoruba or Thunderbolt.
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by matrix(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2005
i am not encouraging the unjust Great Peter..i am just counselling..If he wants a number let him ask me..Ask and it shall be given
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by twinkledew(f): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2005
i was hoping to see a pic in here. pinky said paste one so go n lets see. note i aint interested tho, i have got a lovely dude. am satisfied with what have got and every gurl out there is hoping to get what have got. that is my man lol grin
Re: Pretty Lady Needed by eveseh(f): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2006
pray one day u will find a girl cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Really True????????? / Could this be LOVE? (pics) / It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.