Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? (2300 Views)

Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by GB102(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
i peronally find it difficult to trust ladies that are not virgins when it comes to sex matters, i want to know if it is only me or are there others that have the same view as me? pls help me because your answers mean alot to me.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by ElRazur: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2010
undecided

**Resist the urge to ask him to go and ask his mum whether she was a virgin when she met his dad**

**must resist**

***Must resist**

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
spawns of the devil, those non virgins cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Pweety4me(f): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2010
Plse do elaborate on d "trust" matter wif virgins?i am not getting u clearly.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by sizzlers(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2010
What kind of trust? Money?, being faithful?, or what!
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by GB102(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
sizzlers:

What kind of trust? Money?, being faithful?, or what!
being faithful is what i mean, my girl intoduced a guy to me and said he is like a brother to her, she is always with the guy but am not comfortable with it, she knows am not but she wants me to trust her am finding it hard becoause some times she goes to the guys house stays for long and , can i trust her?
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
o boi, it depends sha, sum gals r like dat while sum can neva be trusted, u r d 1 to decide cos u r 1 dat av bn wv d gal, av she eva done anytn lik dat in past, ?
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2010
o boi, it depends sha, sum gals r like dat while sum can neva be trusted, u r d 1 to decide cos u r 1 dat av bn wv d gal, av she eva done anytn lik dat in past, ?
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by GB102(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2010
ULSHERLAN:

she isnt a virgin sure she has done something like that. how will you know if she is having se-x with the guy? dats y i find it hard to trust,
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Pweety4me(f): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2010
^Have s*.x wif her?undecided
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by OBLONG(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
Was your mother a virgin when she met your father----- oshi. angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by nanidee(f): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
GB102:

i peronally find it difficult to trust ladies that are not virgins when it comes to intimacy matters, i want to know if it is only me or are there others that have the same view as me? pls help me because your answers mean alot to me.

Are u a virgin urself? and can ladies easily trust u? ,  in my own opinion, u need to handle your own insecurities first. tongue or u just stay on the look out for primary school children and nurture them till they are grown, and then take up the job of despoiling a mentor,  tongue
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
Ignorant muggafugga, if she kept the cat closed you would be the one wailing like the piece of sh1t that you are. Oh by the way are you a virgin?
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by GB102(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Have s*.x wif her?undecided
no told her i want to keep my virginity till i get married.
OBLONG:

Was your mother a virgin when she met your father----- oshi. angry angry angry angry
u are useless and stupid to ask dat question , fool, just get lost
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by GB102(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
nanidee:

Are u a virgin urself? and can ladies easily trust u? ,  in my own opinion, u need to handle your own insecurities first. tongue or u just stay on the look out for primary school children and nurture them till they are grown, and then take up the job of despoiling a mentor,  tongue
Ebonyeyes:

Ignorant muggafugga, if she kept the cat closed you would be the one wailing like the piece of sh1t that you are. Oh by the way are you a virgin?
if u are here to make silly comments get lost, i neva called the help of any lady. u non virging are always fighting once u hear or read about virging, if u cherish it so much y did u disvirging, and as for the sensible ladies i still love her.Just want to know if i can trust her.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hahaha you have to come harder than that to hit a nerve son. If your not a virgin then you shouldnt expect to be with a virgin. You have sisters/cousins/nieces dont you? Goons are fooking them as we speak grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by OBLONG(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2010
Ebony durling----- what sort of questions will you ask God ?! Do I create a thread for us to discusss further. kiss kiss
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by GB102(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hahaha you have to come harder than that to hit a one nerve son. If your not a virgin then you shouldnt expect to be with a virgin. You have sisters/cousins/nieces dont you? Goons are fooking them as we speak grin grin grin
u r so stupid.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hehehe oblong, My ist question will be why he created goons like GB102 grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2010
The only one looking silly is you son, the 1st century called and they say they want you back.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by OBLONG(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2010
GB102:

i hv 12.4 inches, any lady dat sees it runs from me, the say is too big, what should i do? an an asian living in france a friend introduced me here to share my problems. plsss help. cos am still a virgin. will i ever have se-x

Isn't this your post----- your dccikk seems to be big a virgin to handle so your berra go for a non-virgin that can handle your gigiantic dccikk.

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE 12 YEARS OLD.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2010
OBLONG:

Isn't this your post----- your dccikk seems to be big a virgin to handle so your berra go for a non-virgin that can handle your gigiantic dccikk.

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE 12 YEARS OLD.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Good detective work OBLONG grin grin grin These goons forget that people can uproot their ist stoooopppiiiid posts grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by GB102(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2010
pls get lost, i didnt creat the thread 4 u fools. if u think se-x is way of life then wait for judgment day. make sure u tell God dat,
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by OBLONG(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2010
yes pls, make sure you die a VIRGIN so that you can get a gold medal when you get to heaven------- u don hia. wink wink
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hahahah look at this goon grin grin grin You found out your girl wasnt a virgin by using your tool didnt ya? Well I guess we all will see eachother in the pit then grin grin grin grin Remember sin is sin even lies.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2010
OBLONG:

yes pls, make sure you die a VIRGIN so that you can get a gold. medal when you get to heaven------- u don hia. wink wink
i tink dis is foolish.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2010
GB102:

pls get lost, i didnt creat the thread 4 u fools. if u think se-x is way of life then wait for judgment day. make sure u tell God dat,

I think you've got a fair few insecurities you need to work on buddy. Being a virgin, or not being a virgin, does not guarantee a girl will be faithful. It's all in a person's make-up. And please, don't bring God into your thread, unless it's a religious one. If you're so righteous, then you need to be more tolerant of others, and stop hurling abuse, because they're teasing you on a public forum!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by na2day2(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2010
ibkaye:

spawns of the devil, those non virgins cheesy

i know right! grin grin grin grin they are the devil's foot soldiers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GB102:

i peronally find it difficult to trust ladies that are not virgins when it comes to intimacy matters, i want to know if it is only me or are there others that have the same view as me? pls help me because your answers mean alot to me.

i totally agree with u OP, those non-virgins are hard to trust, infact they can't be trust. btw do u have a sister that is a virgin, i wont mind if u can link us up wink wink
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by Pweety4me(f): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2010
^Hehehe. . .shior!
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by nanidee(f): 2:24am On Mar 22, 2010
GB102:

if u are here to make silly comments get lost, i neva called the help of any lady. u non virging are always fighting once u hear or read about virging, if u cherish it so much y did u disvirging, and as for the sensible ladies i still love her.Just want to know if i can trust her.

U are just showing how stupid and lily-livered u are, why dont u go bury ur head in shame? The simple answer to ur question is that u're not man enough, u disgusting schmuck
Ebonyeyes:

Hahahah look at this goon grin grin grin You found out your girl wasnt a virgin by using your tool didnt ya? Well I guess we all will see eachother in the pit then grin grin grin grin Remember sin is sin even lies.

dont mind the nitwit that wants to claim self righteousness with the one penny coin he has in his head that he mistakes for a brain, shior.
mssscccchhhhhhhheeeewwwww, pls go get a life, and while u're at it, learn how to spell, and work on your self esteem too, shiorrrrr.
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by ayettymama(f): 2:55am On Mar 22, 2010
ah ah now

peoiple need to be understanding

that some men belong in the jungle!!!

you just have to gently tell him!!

poster- u must now return

the monkeys await u
Re: Guys Can You Trust A Lady That Isnt A Virgin? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:04am On Mar 22, 2010
lol the poster won't even say if he is a virgin or not, and see the double standard.
shioooor. what a time waster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting / Big Dilemma In Marriage / Help! I'm In Love With Yuzedo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.