Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting (2335 Views)

Is it right for a priest to be registered on a dating site? / "i Have A Crush On Him But His Told Me He Want To Be A Priest" Wat Do I Do? / My Relationship With A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by Tboy4rever(m): 4:04am On Feb 20, 2011
Unbelievable but it's true

A female friend of mine told me how she nearly knack it off with a Reverend Father, but why a priest? well she told me that this priest has been advising her against pre marital sex – and she is wild - so she made up her mind that one day she will suffer the priest (how?). So according to her she went to visit him at the parish house that evening and they were alone upstairs as usual, she pretended to be sad and down and the priest was consoling and advising her, at a point she started cheering up and started playing with him – good plays, she went and sat on his lap and they were cracking jokes too, like play, like play she started touching him and all of sudden she boldly touched him down there, to my surprise (and not to her surprise) the priest didn’t say anything neither did he resist, instead he started fumbling her, and this daughter of a bitch boldly got down on her knees, unzip his garage and started s**king his p***8, God! at a point the priest got up, went and brought out packet of condom (what's a packet of condom doing in a priest house) and was begging the bitch to f**k him, this bitch dragged him to his bed, pushed him down ( what a boldness) and started s**king him again and when he was about to cum, she stood up, dressed up and left him! Wonders shall never end!

I know this girl too well, sometimes I used to think she is possessed, then in her school days at the uni, guys use to f**k her along the road in the late evening time, and she is the one to ask for it, There was a day, around 5pm, she was bleeped in the class after lectures by his boyfriend bcus she insisted, even when there were still few people around. Imagine!

She doesn’t wear pant (don’t ask me how I know) but she is well endowed, now that she is working you can guess what will be happening at her workplace, don’t worry I will yarn you latter bcus, she use to tell me becouse she thought she can confide in me, lol

We don’t think much of her behavior then, but now for her to try to f**k a man of God (or is he not) she might be caused, Shei… I have already said goodbye to her………and I know there are other girls like her, what’s happening? is it the end of the world? (make it no end oh). There is fire on the mounting really but just tell me where do we run to… church ke

Did I tell you she is from Delta? , Deltans babes make una no crucify me oh
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 20, 2011
The only person to run to is Jesus, not church. Church won't save you.
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by Osama10(m): 4:38am On Feb 20, 2011
With respect to the above mentioned this is just a tip of the iceberg you know.
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by 25omega(m): 5:19am On Feb 20, 2011
so whats the point of your story? shouldn't this be in the sexuality section? is a so called man of "god" not a man?
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by 190: 5:42am On Feb 20, 2011
is it my eyes or is it rather fire on the mountain
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by 190: 5:49am On Feb 20, 2011
Tboy4rever:

[size=18pt]She doesn’t wear pant[/size] (don’t ask me how I know) but she is well endowed, now that she is working you can guess what will be happening at her workplace, don’t worry I will yarn you latter bcus, she use to tell me becouse she thought she can confide in me, lol

We don’t think much of her behavior then, but now for her to try to be intimate with a man of God (or is he not) she might be caused, Shei… I have already said goodbye to her………and I know there are other girls like her, what’s happening? is it the end of the world? (make it no end oh). There is fire on the mounting really but just tell me where do we run to… church ke

Did I tell you she is from Delta? , Deltans babes make una no crucify me oh

Ding dong--

my kinda woman
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by martyns303(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2011
my neice have a friend (who's also ver close 2 me) who can do much worse things but to the extend of a ''priest''! Water don pass garri be dat. I like em crazy girls tho!
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by yuzedo: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2011
*rolling eyes*
Oga, dunno where ur from, buh, most priests fvck these days, (yeah, quote me), U think all those chics that go 2 assist them in their houses wiv cooking and cleaning render only d aforementioned "assistance"?? Clandestine ish goes down lyk madt!
, Anywayz, that was a hott story, Thanks 4 starting my sunday on a Hot note! angry
, That girl needs deliverance, pls forward her number to my inbox! wink cheesy
P.s. 190, na real fire on d "mounting", The mounting wey dem dey engage in different sha, grin undecided angry
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by Tboy4rever(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2011
Please if u go to church this morning, please dont forget to pray for our girls, water don pass garri

The only person to run to is Jesus, not church. Church won't save you.
My brother na true oh

is it my eyes or is it rather fire on the mountain
not your eyes sha, if you understand the spiritual implication of this girl's action, the fire is mounting,

Ding dong--

my kinda woman
wow dont you know that most girls dont wear pants, just be checking them out,

*rolling eyes*
Oga, dunno where your from, buh, most priests fvck these days, (yeah, quote me), U think all those chics that go 2 assist them in their houses wiv cooking and cleaning render only d aforementioned "assistance"?? Clandestine ish goes down lyk madt!
, Anywayz, that was a hott story, Thanks 4 starting my sunday on a Hot note! Angry
, That girl needs deliverance, pls forward her number to my inbox! Wink Cheesy
P.s. 190, na real fire on d "mounting", The mounting wey dem dey engage in different sha, Grin Undecided Angry
My brother you are right, I have an experience; there was one beautiful girl I met, very beautiful! every day we met she will keep looking at me so embarrassing, one day I decided to talk to her, well she told me she admires me, so we hit it off, but where do she live, at a priest's, is he her brother or relation, no, he was paying for her education, so what do she do there, she cooks, clean the house, run errand, etc. But if you see this girl, her beauty, and her activeness wink with her in the house! just let your imagination run, pls I am not saying something is going on but who knows. I think we shall set spy camera in priests houses and report them to Jesus ( and not to their bishops)
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by Tboy4rever(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2011
Guys, did you notice that no girl has so far commented on this post, they are birds of the same feathers, some of them might even be having this ugly fantasy of dating a priest, ask your girl - sorry, I mean Nairaland girls
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by Mcleo007(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2011
@POSTER, there is something most people seem to misplace, and many do so out of prejudice for the Catholic church. I'm catholic, and strongly frowns at such ill-practices by priests and nuns. The contemporary world is such that is driven towards deep sexuality. A lot of issues centre around sex, so much so that it has become the most sort after topic. The priest or pope is human just like anyone of us; prone to act in the normal ways like every other man. It takes the grace and strength of God to resist temptation. And don't ask me if he was forced into the priesthood. Whether or not he was forced into it is immaterial. The work of God must be carried out!
We should pray and encourage the priests (rev. frs and pastors), and not bring them down.
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by Mobinga: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2011
Whats new?
Re: Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting by roymary: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2011
I told you, she's a biatch and the cause of involuntary erection in the priest. The priest fell for the LovePeddler.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried / He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed / Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.