Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,400 members, 7,843,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (7875 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by mrMeen(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am yet to meet a lady, who enters my fantasy entrapment with all my crazy taste of material possession without begging to stay in my of cycle of exoticism.

It does not end there, the bed itself should be some structure that a lady feels compelled to see how sex can be on such beddings. The embiens of the bedroom, the lighting and the design concepts should be extra-classy and make sure there is an MP3 loop of 528Hz binaural tune which shuts down the rational mind and allow hormones to catalyze romantic feelings. At that moment she becomes a listening device that obeys every command.

With a perfect setting, you do not have to ask a lady out, just ask them to navigate their way to your bedroom and bring you your phone or something. I can guarantee you a lady will spend extra time in the bedroom lost in thoughts of fantasy before coming out.

It not only works, it eradicates the thought of 'needs and suffering' from the minds of mere mortals and present to you a lady who smiles and laughs at not-so-funny jokes.

At that moment, she is ready for the seeds of your child to come. Begin the Tantra Massage or Sex Yoga; My Oh My, Life is beautiful with beautiful women with functional brains.

She will have no power to say no, her Soul loves comfort and perfect peace.

what did I just read.

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
mymoneygrows:
I'm hungry
hungry?hmm you need this

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by wickyyolo: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Durhleepee:
Would you like to get between the sheets with me? cool

Hmm baddosneh
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by yarimo(m): 12:41am On Nov 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am yet to meet a lady, who enters my fantasy entrapment with all my crazy taste of material possession without begging to stay in my of cycle of exoticism.

It does not end there, the bed itself should be some structure that a lady feels compelled to see how sex can be on such beddings. The embiens of the bedroom, the lighting and the design concepts should be extra-classy and make sure there is an MP3 loop of 528Hz binaural tune which shuts down the rational mind and allow hormones to catalyze romantic feelings. At that moment she becomes a listening device that obeys every command.

With a perfect setting, you do not have to ask a lady out, just ask them to navigate their way to your bedroom and bring you your phone or something. I can guarantee you a lady will spend extra time in the bedroom lost in thoughts of fantasy before coming out.

It not only works, it eradicates the thought of 'needs and suffering' from the minds of mere mortals and present to you a lady who smiles and laughs at not-so-funny jokes.

At that moment, she is ready for the seeds of your child to come. Begin the Tantra Massage or Sex Yoga; My Oh My, Life is beautiful with beautiful women with functional brains.

4 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by NeeKlaus: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2017
mymoneygrows:
I'm hungry
Wait! Is that what you tell a guy when you need the D?
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
mymoneygrows:
I'm hungry

Coded. cool
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Baby can I dig ur hole tonite?

Werey re o. Are you a borehole driller

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by NigerDeltan(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
TeamLeader:

Werey re o. Are you a borehole driller
grin grin grin
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by PETRUCE007: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
What works better for billionaires is;

Promise not to rape me if I permit you to sleep on my bed tonite.
respect
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by bizzy500: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
u mind if we get down tonight!

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Walexybobo(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
I would like to eat from ya honey pot bae.
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
bizzy500:
u mind if we get down tonight!

Someone's daughter

3 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
mymoneygrows:
I'm hungry
I am feeling cold cheesy
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by bizzy500: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
TeamLeader:

Someone's daughter
grin
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by midehi2(f): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
na from play him dey enter, tapping d ass frequently cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
midehi2:
pls gist us cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
midehi2:

Baddoh sneh cool cool
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
when she coming to your house
it either she comes for sex or just a casual one

she is the one that will show the sign, by saying she is very cold in hot scorching room, she is going back home within the minute she came visit and so on.... na ur own to decode the code she gives.

if she don't show any signs, then it just a casual visit, don't bother to request unless u wannna scare her away from you.

unless u guys are married cool, or u guy live together as a bf n gf

for me i says i wanna suck ur breast, or we do pillow fights

untill u know her weakness, u gat the keyss

3 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
you don't tell a girl u wanna blip before hand unless na your fulltime confirm babe wey una understand una self. (I do tell my babe in Lagos to come over by weekend becos I wan fuvk) it depends. but generally, let her come first, then the rest is history

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by brandydaniells(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

this one is quoting the whole of exodus

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Truflexunits(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
durubennie:
baby you are paragon of cleopatric beauty your elegance dazzles me.. can i get Bleep u undecided
hahaha, baba werey
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by kalufelix(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nne Bia Ka Anyi Gwuo Egwuregwu...
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by VeeBabs(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Emm... Actually, it's 538.64 Hz. Most effective when set between 28 - 33 dB, ambient temperature of 26 degrees, and humidity of 60 - 70%.
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by mikeade11(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Kindly let's enjoy the pleasure between your legs.

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by blacq2009(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

I'm in love with your mastery of words. But I must say that I didn't understand a thing. Come again, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Paulagada: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Exactly, you shabi shomething
midehi2:
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
blacq2009:

I'm in love with your mastery of words. But I must say that I didn't understand a thing. Come again, bro.

Lmaoooooooo. Again ke after all ths episode

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by fernandoc(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

If you channeled this attention to detail to your business. Just imagine.
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Pacesetter123(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ederson:
Just say " Baby can i put my pencil inside ur sharpener " grin grin
Ohhho,no be small opener....abi sharpener!!!
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Pacesetter123(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
mymoneygrows:
I'm hungry
Den i will answer..........swrthrt,de food is in de 'ODA ROOM'.Lets go dere!!!!
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Pacesetter123(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Baby can I dig ur hole tonite?
Lol.........to plant wot?
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by ugoboss26(m): 1:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

What of those staying in one room?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 / Ladies Who Kross Them Legs / Can You Take A Bullet For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.