Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,902 members, 7,844,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (7883 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Pacesetter123:
Lol.........to plant wot?

No mind the werey. He wants to plant tree of life

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Can I chuk you chuku chuku?

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2017
mhizesther:
shocked shocked

Lol Don't be shy.... Feel free and be comfortable to share

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am yet to meet a lady, who enters my fantasy entrapment with all my crazy taste of material possession without begging to stay in my of cycle of exoticism.

It does not end there, the bed itself should be some structure that a lady feels compelled to see how sex can be on such beddings. The embiens of the bedroom, the lighting and the design concepts should be extra-classy and make sure there is an MP3 loop of 528Hz binaural tune which shuts down the rational mind and allow hormones to catalyze romantic feelings. At that moment she becomes a listening device that obeys every command.

With a perfect setting, you do not have to ask a lady out, just ask them to navigate their way to your bedroom and bring you your phone or something. I can guarantee you a lady will spend extra time in the bedroom lost in thoughts of fantasy before coming out.

It not only works, it eradicates the thought of 'needs and suffering' from the minds of mere mortals and present to you a lady who smiles and laughs at not-so-funny jokes.

At that moment, she is ready for the seeds of your child to come. Begin the Tantra Massage or Sex Yoga; My Oh My, Life is beautiful with beautiful women with functional brains.

She will have no power to say no, her Soul loves comfort and perfect peace.

Wait till you meet me. I must say No.

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
Can I chuk you chuku chuku?

Is that what you do tell him?
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
Wait till you meet me. I must say No.

You are not my specs, does not make you less beautiful, it just means that I am wired to love different kind of women.

4 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2017
Only real men will understand what you just said.
Billyonaire:

I am yet to meet a lady, who enters my fantasy entrapment with all my crazy taste of material possession without begging to stay in my of cycle of exoticism.

It does not end there, the bed itself should be some structure that a lady feels compelled to see how sex can be on such beddings. The embiens of the bedroom, the lighting and the design concepts should be extra-classy and make sure there is an MP3 loop of 528Hz binaural tune which shuts down the rational mind and allow hormones to catalyze romantic feelings. At that moment she becomes a listening device that obeys every command.

With a perfect setting, you do not have to ask a lady out, just ask them to navigate their way to your bedroom and bring you your phone or something. I can guarantee you a lady will spend extra time in the bedroom lost in thoughts of fantasy before coming out.

It not only works, it eradicates the thought of 'needs and suffering' from the minds of mere mortals and present to you a lady who smiles and laughs at not-so-funny jokes.

At that moment, she is ready for the seeds of your child to come. Begin the Tantra Massage or Sex Yoga; My Oh My, Life is beautiful with beautiful women with functional brains.

She will have no power to say no, her Soul loves comfort and perfect peace.

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are not my specs, does not make you less beautiful, it just means that I am wired to love different kind of women.

undecided
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by newslifeop: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2017
I want.to fcukk u ..simple

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by joshrare(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
marvin902:
oga just tell am make e cum do night cap for your huse..
she go know wetin dey abi na pray una won pray for night undecided undecided

what if its not night? Are you relegating sex to just night? Remember you guys are yet to tie the knot

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Mustack: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2017
babe my eggs have grown matured and i want to lay them off.. can you help keep them?

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by ehinmowo: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Asking girl for sex directly is always rude, especially for d first time.

One of d ways

Boy: looking at ur lips drives me crazy
Girl: what's so specially about my lips. Is it better than the ones you hv seen b4?
Boy: (ignore her question). If I dnt kiss those lips I might die
Girl: ah abeg o!
Boy: lean towards her. She will be a little hesitant. Apply little pressure. If she is not in for it, she will resist the pressure in strong terms. That means you hv to let her be.
Boy: during the kissing, your hand could now start going places. Starting from up down. Neva rush!

3 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by marvin902(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2017
joshrare:

what if its not night? Are you relegating sex to just night? Remember you guys are yet to tie the knot

then tell her your water tank is full..
and she's the only one that have the power to drain it

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TLrboss(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nne bia k'am rà gi òtū. simple, Which one be polite again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Take Oaths In Relationships? / Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man / I'm In The Kitchen Cooking This... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.