Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) (38056 Views)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Krisddon: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
I'm a bit confused... that guy doesn't even look like he's up to 15years. shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by birdsview(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I am just looking at the tiny herdsman. How was he able to perpetrate these acts without being subdued
my thoughts exactly...he looks sickly and malnourished
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Godwin978(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
i have a dream that oneday nigeria will be devided in to two

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Indestructible: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
sarrki:

Peaceful and united Nigeria is what I want
Thunda fire u...foool
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by lastchild: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Give us biafra, we are tired of these animals called hausa people, we can never be one

Please remember to Sit at home on 18th of November, no referendum no election
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Uchenduin: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
sarrki:

Peaceful and united Nigeria is what I want
which is impossible!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Buhari do d needful please, this rubbish has to stop.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by oluxy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
aribisala0:
I am confused.Why is his head still with him?

i wonder oooooo....
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by NairalandAsasin(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I am just looking at the tiny herdsman. How was he able to perpetrate these acts without being subdued
They use charm to kill..
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Decryptor(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
There is one mistake that people make when they apprehend a lone fulani herdsman. You can't stab or even shoot a fulani herdsman with a knife or gun. It will never penetrate. This is because they make use of charms that prevent such. Perhaps, when the man apprehended the fulani boy raping the woman, he came for him and there was a tussle which made the boy overpower the man leading to his death.

WHAT TO DO: Use ACID (RAW and UNDILUTED) and pour it on the bastards. There is no charm for that or...

Use Petrol on them and light em up.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Realist2: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
loveth360:
see them now, is lord doing.
Lauretta Onochie, we are seeing you.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by ImperialYoruba: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
For a little boy like this to rape a woman, the woman herself must be interested in the act.

Also, as many Benue people that fulani already killed, any fulani, young or old caught in a vulnerable position should be decapitated without question. Needless to say a man on top of pussy is at his most vulnerable for assault.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by tit(f): 12:12am On Nov 12, 2017
Tiwi yamutu yakari
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2017
coluka:
Buhari's evil kinsmen at it again. They should have beheaded him, arresting him is of no use, they will take him to Abuja and release him. That's the way of the zoo

Is that a herdsman or herdsboy this one dat doesn't look like he has reached puberty. I find this story not adding up totally.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by delishpot: 12:58am On Nov 12, 2017
Buhari will soon free him. Na his brother.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by zudozz: 1:06am On Nov 12, 2017
Buhari's nephew!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by JustinMartyr(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2017
This case is done and dusted na.
Fulani Herdsmen Association is an NGO
IPOB is a terrorist organisation
LOL
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by bamoski(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:
look at the pig..this is where and when jungle justice deserves no condemnation.

Just imagine what is coming out of your mouth. Yet you claim to be a Christian or even civilised
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2017
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by rawtruth(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
he was not alone, the others got away.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Os3e(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
The boy looks so young
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by gebest: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2017
aribisala0:
my brother i tire o
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
FortifiedCity:
95 percents of them are armed with guns,swords or dagger.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
For a little boy like this to rape a woman, the woman herself must be interested in the act.

Also, as many Benue people that fulani already killed, any fulani, young or old caught in a vulnerable position should be decapitated without question. Needless to say a man on top of pussy is at his most vulnerable for assault.
Little boy?

That "boy" will kill you with his bare hands

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Stupid, ugly and disgusting Fulani headsmen angry I hate em with so much passion sad how I wish I can just poison em all, animals in humans flesh angry don't judge me am still angry embarassed cry
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by pally123: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2018
aribisala0:
You no read am? Na for Benue na, that's why his head is still there
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) by Ojiofor: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
tartar9 your people have done it again.
Look at the useless dirty thing that is raping people's wife who hasn't taking shower since he was born.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) / US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram / We Deceived Victims By Roaring Like Lions – Robbery Kingpin(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.