Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (73804 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by AmuEwu: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
innobarca:

Bro pls do not be offended,I have few questions to ask.
How is business of London used laptops and accessories move in Ghana?london usee laptops,laptop charger,hard drive,ram,processor and others?
How much is shop/house rent ?
How about importing from China in small quantities to test the market?
Note...... I am into London used laptops and accessories and some sellers do send laptops sometimes to their Ghana contacts.

Thanks Bro.

For your question about importing London used laptops, I'll say the market is already saturated just as it is in Nigeria. So unless there's a special way you wish to offer it you'll just end up in the crowd. In fact I think familiarity is important in business, so stick with the market you are familiar with. I'm sure you already understand how things work in Nigeria, and you probably already have some dedicated customers. I think these are advantages you already have instead of coming to Ghana and starting everything again... Remember this advice is if you want to do the regular importing of laptops and selling in a shop.. But if you have something unique to offer, then you can go ahead..

Now regarding rents. .Its crazy expensive in the capital Accra where I stay ( compared to most Nigerian cities) ... This is another disadvantage cause you'll spend a lot of money. But if you have a family member, friend or someone you can stay with, then that is a plus mark for you.

If you have any question. I'm still available to answer
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 5:53am On Nov 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
thanks lol. nothing really, I was just wondering
Okay.
Good morning.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2017
AmuEwu:

For your question about importing London used laptops, I'll say the market is already saturated just as it is in Nigeria. So unless there's a special way you wish to offer it you'll just end up in the crowd. In fact I think familiarity is important in business, so stick with the market you are familiar with. I'm sure you already understand how things work in Nigeria, and you probably already have some dedicated customers. I think these are advantages you already have instead of coming to Ghana and starting everything again... Remember this advice is if you want to do the regular importing of laptops and selling in a shop.. But if you have something unique to offer, then you can go ahead..

Now regarding rents. .Its crazy expensive in the capital Accra where I stay ( compared to most Nigerian cities) ... This is another disadvantage cause you'll spend a lot of money. But if you have a family member, friend or someone you can stay with, then that is a plus mark for you.

If you have any question. I'm still available to answer
Amuewu thanks for the info but apart from phone and laptops biz,what other business thrives there?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by PHILipu1(m): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2017
Just30:
how do you consume what you dont have?
We have more than that but getting it to people homes is the problem.
Only the step down transformers in Lagos are more than the total step down transformers in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay. Good morning.
good morning to the most hardworking woman in Ghana.
how are you doing dear?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
good morning to the most hardworking woman in Ghana.

how are you doing dear?
Dear you give me too much credit. grin

I'm doing good dear, just preparing for work. You?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Dear you give me too much credit. grin

I'm doing good dear, just preparing for work. You?
I'm not fully awake yet. just surfing the internet with just one eye opened lmao. I will be going to work later.

about the credit, it's because you deserve it, a motivated hard worker is always productive than the rest.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
I'm not fully awake yet. just surfing the internet with just one eye opened lmao. I will be going to work later.

about the credit, it's because you deserve it, a motivated hard worker is always productive than the rest.
Lol, I just even had my bath when I quoted you then. Okay dear, Godspeed.

What can I say? Thank you. smiley
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I just even had my bath when I quoted you then. Okay dear, Godspeed.

What can I say? Thank you. smiley
lol I guess our addiction to the mobile phone and social media is real.

please make sure you have your breakfast before you go though.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
lol I guess our addiction to the mobile phone and social media is real.

please make sure you have your breakfast before you go though.
I tell you, God deliver me. embarassed

Yea I'll try, you too hun.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I tell you, God deliver me. embarassed

Yea I'll try, you too hun.
well for this deliverance, I doubt if it will be possible because without our phones or social media, life will be less fun.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
well for this deliverance, I doubt if it will be possible because without our phones or social media, life will be less fun.
I tell you, but I'm addicted to my phone lol.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I tell you, but I'm addicted to my phone lol.
I thought as much lol. is candy crush one of the reasons why you are in love with your phone?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Seaworthy(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2017
@makydebbie @leathalbeast Please use PM for your mutual conversation not on the threat. Thanks.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
I thought as much lol. is candy crush one of the reasons why you are in love with your phone?
How did you know i love candy crush? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Just30: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2017
PHILipu1:
Only the step down transformers in Lagos are more than the total step down transformers in Ghana.
grin grin grin
Remind me when this joke is over

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
How did you know i love candy crush? cheesy
it's because that's a girly thing!
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
it's because that's a girly thing!
Lol.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pls don't derail this theead now
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by buzzmania(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
PHILipu1:
Thanks for showing the full potential of your brain output.Indeed you're Nigerian.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Just30: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
buzzmania:
Thanks for showing the full potential of your brain output.Indeed you're Nigerian.
grin grin just when I said I won't laugh again
buzzmania do all
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by buzzmania(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Just30:
grin grin just when I said I won't laugh again
buzzmania do all
grin grin grin
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Mzansian(f): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2017
buzzmania:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Fragileheart(f): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2017
Please who knows about KOFORIDUA I have a friend over there inviting me to come and I may be going before ending of the month.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Fragileheart:
Please who knows about KOFORIDUA I have a friend over there inviting me to come and I may be going before ending of the month.
I still would love to know more about this place.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
cutieme:
I still would love to know more about this place.

E no get anywhere for this world wen u no "like to know more about" grin

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fragileheart:
What and what do you wanna know about the place? I've someone there.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

E no get anywhere for this world wen u no "like to know more about" grin
How does it affect you?Why not shut your trap and maintain your low self worth.Let me ask,is it popularity you are trying to acquire here or insults and curses that people have meted to you here in no small way?
Look!which ever one it is,refrain ok?You are a human with some degree of rationality.You should know when the music has changed frequency and stop dancing to it.Stop all these your stalking and people badwashing.It won't earn you a dime. or popularity,rather curses and enmity.Stay off people's case because you don't know the reason behide their decisions whatsoever.Be an angel of light and not otherwise.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
cutieme:
How does it affect you?Why not shut your trap and maintain your low self worth.

grin Na every country dey entice you ni? Which kain ajala u bi grin

"I like to know more" the ones wen u don know, how many you fit afford to go? grin "I like to know more" grin
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
What and what do you wanna know about the place? I've someone there.
How is life there,job or business prospect,also accomodation ,how is it got over there?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
cutieme:
How is life there,job or business prospect,also accomodation ,how is it got over there?
You mean koforidua?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
cutieme:
How does it affect you?Why not shut your trap and maintain your low self worth.Let me ask,is it popularity you are trying to acquire here or insults and curses that people have meted to you here in no small way?
Look!which ever one it is,refrain ok?You are a human with some degree of rationality.You should know when the music has changed frequency and stop dancing to it.Stop all these your stalking and people badwashing.It won't earn you a dime. or popularity,rather curses and enmity.Stay off people's case because you don't know the reason behide their decisions whatsoever.Be an angel of light and not otherwise.

grin I like to know more, oya continue grin I really like to know more grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.