Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (73803 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Mzansian(f): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Really. Is it the gum boys or your nyaope boys or the shower head President.

LMFAO, you are now getting desparate. That President takes care of his people while sickly Fulani terrorist is diving your people lol. You have even taken refuge under his protection that should tell you something my boy. As for nyaope Boys , are they bothering people in Nigeria? Are they a burden to you like you are a burden to us ? Is there a south african in your jails coz we have thousands of your idiots filling up our jails daily .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

LMFAO, you are now getting desparate. That President takes care of his people while sickly Fulani terrorist is diving your people lol. You have even taken refuge under his protection that should tell you something my boy. As for nyaope Boys , are they bothering people in Nigeria? Are they a burden to you like you are a burden to us ? Is there a south african in your jails coz we have thousands of your idiots filling up our jails daily .
We own SA. Deal with it.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Mzansian(f): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

We own SA. Deal with it.

grin grin classic reply grin.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by DaHrNn(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

Do you speak or understand the language ?

Quite a little.. They have their own pidgin too which is not quite close to ours but few similarities...But learning more though
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

grin grin classic reply grin.
Words failed you. Truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Mzansian(f): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2017
DaHrNn:

Quite a little.. They have their own pidgin too which is not quite close to ours but few similarities...But learning more though

Ok, great.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Mzansian(f): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Words failed you. Truth hurts.

Delusions from a frustrated refugee grin. I understand your plite , it's a curse being Nigerian grin.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

Delusions from a frustrated refugee grin. I understand your plite , it's a curse being Nigerian grin.
Get over suck my ballz...made of steel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Mzansian(f): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Get over suck my ballz...made of steel

grin next time know your mates .
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2017
Mzansian:

grin next time know your mates .
Keep quiet keep sucking.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Now you're free to pick my balls' hairs from your dentition cheesy

Next time always keep quiet till I am satisfied. Bye cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Leathalbeast. You just abandoned me here sigba?

angry sad angry angry
please forgive me dear, I'm just resuming from a one month incarceration of my account by the mods.

it's been hell being on the sidelines while seeing your comments yet being unable to master a reply.

I'm back to see you with joy and happiness ,elation and to tell you that I missed you more than everyone and everything!

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
leathalbeast:
please forgive me dear, I'm just resuming from a one month incarceration of my account by the mods.

it's been hell being on the sidelines while seeing your comments yet being unable to master a reply.

I'm back to see you with joy and happiness ,elation and to tell you that I missed you more than everyone and everything!
Chai, you and ban sef! Don't fight again you hear? cry

Awwn, I've been there, I know how it's dear. I really missed having you around.

At bold, Just30 the feeling was mutual!! cheesy cheesy
*blushes to coma* lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:

See this no self-esteem bimbo ... Put you own picture on your profile.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
cutieme:
Are u a nigerian?How did u get the job there?Please link man pikin o.
Awwn, I'm a Ghanaian so it was easy for me. My boss and I are even from the same village.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
buzzmania:
LOL I agree to an extent though.Being unable to communicate with a group of people feels worse than being deaf and dumb.You'll just have to adapt and learn their language.Anyway twi isn't that hard to learn. Better yet, you can consult Ed sheeran for tutorials. grin grin
Lol, I'm now learning the twi. I really love going to Volta region, that's where I speak my language with anybody. I'll even be flaunting the ewe sef. grin
Hahahaha, I'll rather beg Beyoncé to teach me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

See this no self-esteem bimbo ... Put you own picture on your profile.
The reason why I ignored your folly the first time is because I realized you didn't read my signature before quoting me, or maybe comprehension was not embedded in your DNA. If you want my pictures, ask nicely.

5 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
The reason why I ignored your folly the first time is because I realized you didn't read my signature before quoting me, or maybe comprehension was not embedded in your DNA. If you want my pictures, ask nicely.
I have seen your soot black pictures...I don't need them darkening my beautiful screen. Nah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by YOUNGKAHUNA: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Seaworthy:

As per the thread owner, we have international churches in Ghana. Let me chock you alil, when you attend a church in Ghana, you will think that's where Jesus Christ was born and raised.
You will be touched. Pastor preaching is wholehearted.
Praise and worship vibes from the heart is incomparable to any part of the world.
You will have this feeling as if you have never attended a church before in your life. Direct worship. Ghana is sweet.
I won't feel like coming back to Nigeria anytime I visit.

No matter how you get to Ghana, you would humble yourself. You will see life in diffent angle and scope.

Ghana.
I can relate, never been to Ghana but do listen to their pastors preaching. It aint like our naija pastors kinda preaching...... Soul soothing, and humorous.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Just30: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

I have seen your soot black pictures...I don't need them darkening my beautiful screen. Nah.
we all know you have a horrible phone display

Anyway, let's law noise with Kuami Eugene - Angela
And KiDi- Say you love me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Seaworthy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Foreign land reduces you to simplicity. A place where you feel like a new born baby. Traveling to a foreign land make you feel like deaf and dumb.

Ghana is a country i will never forget and i will keep going there.

I remember places like,
Sakumono
Achimota
Madina
Circle
Techie
koko beach
RMU beach
La palms resort beach
Nungua
east legon
upper region
Accra
elimna fishing village
Accra cultural centre
Nigeria embassy
Bubumburam
Kasoa
Refugee camp
point of no return
magazine
Nkrumah garden
GMA
Tema station
Makola
Spintex
Tema community 1 to 12
Harbour
Labadi
Parliament house
president villa.... very open
Shopping Mall
Osu
Ashaiman

Radio stations like,
Adom fm
Happy fm
Hot fm
Inspiration fm
Sweet fm
Joy fm
Asempa fm

tune to Ghana radio stations if you want to listen to undiluted preaching and your life will never remain the same again.

Praise and worship songs in radio will make you believe more about God's existence.
You must shiver.

Ghanaians are Angels in human form.

Make it a journey in your lifetime even if you are not going to settle there to take your family there for holiday...

I know places you will get accommodation with your first 24hrs.

I have rest of mind walking the streets of Ghana.

I could recollect a day I went to a supermark to get a bathing soap called TURA, they haven't heard of it and don't sell it.

Ghana provision store is another place to watchout for. Arrangement of goods and colour separation is best to non.

We have alot to learn from Ghana.

Neatness is their watchword.

If you are stressed or having brain touch, go to Ghana for head or brain reset.

No wonder they live longer.

5 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:

hmm, I can't promise not to defend the honor of my nation in front of this savages.

how are you doing? how is work stressing you?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
leathalbeast:
hmm, I can't promise not to defend the honor of my nation in front of this savages.

how are you doing? how is work stressing you?
Sure, we will oo. Issi our fault that they're frustrated? And they'll be pouring their bitterness on us. cheesy
I'm cool dear, work is stressing me. sad
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure, we will oo. Issi our fault that they're frustrated? And they'll be pouring their bitterness on us. cheesy
I'm cool dear, work is stressing me. sad
lol, we will fear no foe.

sorry about the stress, I saw your comment when you were telling me hawk how tired the work is getting you but I think it's shaping you up to sharp, efficient and effective so please don't give up. I believe in you.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
leathalbeast:
lol, we will fear no foe.

sorry about the stress, I saw your comment when you were telling me hawk how tired the work is getting you but I think it's shaping you up to sharp, efficient and effective so please don't give up. I believe in you.
Yea, it's really shaping me. I cannot give up, I'm way too strong for that. Thanks for believing in me, how can I let you down? smiley

I love my profession. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, it's really shaping me. I cannot give up, I'm way too strong for that. Thanks for believing in me, how can I let you down? smiley

I love my profession. kiss
congrats dear, you deserve a goldstar! BTW how is the story writing going so far?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
leathalbeast:
congrats dear, you deserve a goldstar! BTW how is the story writing going so far?
Yay! You saying that to me is enough goldstar. cheesy
I swear it's not easy writing a story. I changed my mind about it. I'm still writing and I'm going to sell it, it'll be better than posting on NL, so I'm gonna print and maybe make use of Amazon. Trust me, it's a masterpiece. But my job gets in the way, I'm at the middle of it. I should be given an accolade, a lazy writer like me. I still owe you tho, you made me do this. And I promise you it'll be worth the wait. smiley
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by buzzmania(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm now learning the twi. I really love going to Volta region, that's where I speak my language with anybody. I'll even be flaunting the ewe sef. grin
Hahahaha, I'll rather beg Beyoncé to teach me. cheesy
Oh that's cool! Atleast you speak your native language.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
buzzmania:
Oh that's cool! Atleast you speak your native language.
Yea. smiley
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Yay! You saying that to me is enough goldstar. cheesy
I swear it's not easy writing a story. I changed my mind about it. I'm still writing and I'm going to sell it, it'll be better than posting on NL, so I'm gonna print and maybe make use of Amazon. Trust me, it's a masterpiece. But my job gets in the way, I'm at the middle of it. I should be given an accolade, a lazy writer like me. I still owe you tho, you made me do this. And I promise you it'll be worth the wait. smiley
lol you aren't lazy, you are just busy at the moment but I know you will get it done. you are makydebbie, the lady who can make ones dreams come true.

BTW, I hope I'm not a character in your story.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by makydebbie(f): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
leathalbeast:
lol you aren't lazy, you are just busy at the moment but I know you will get it done. you are makydebie, the lady who can make ones dreams come true.

BTW, I hope I'm not a character in your story.
Awwn. embarassed

Lol, no you're not. Why? cheesy
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by leathalbeast: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn. embarassed

Lol, no you're not. Why? cheesy
thanks lol. nothing really, I was just wondering

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.