Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,086 members, 7,842,120 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. (5093 Views)

She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2010
stillwater:

The poster is lying.
i definitely believe beyond any doubt that you are sick in the head.for you to have called me a liar mean sometin is wrong wit u.stillwater or whatever u nick name ursef, GO 2 HELL!
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2010
Sofeco stroll in & stroll out of the drama stage.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by noblegas2(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
Moyola:

Hehe! simply tell her yu dont wannit. . . undecided tongue
hey Moyola, wats up? ow av u been doing? will get back to u on dat thread , lol

@ Topic,
Tell her u dont lyk it, lol, d way some ppl brush can be very irritating though, i saw a dude brushing and twas as if he was washing a Stone-Wash Jean! i was lyk damn!!!
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by IlDuce1: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
Cool.
When next you wipe your a-r-s-e after shitting, pass on the toilet paper so she wipes hers as well
No big deal cool
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by lbotus(f): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ewwww!!!!
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nautillus(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
This is wrong. . .Just plain wrong
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2010
yorke:

i definitely believe beyond any doubt that you are sick in the head.for you to have called me a liar mean sometin is wrong wit u.stillwater or whatever u nick name ursef, GO 2 HELL!

Awwww, I've already gone to hell, and they said I should bring you with me next time. So get ready. grin grin
What next would we hear? Share the same g-string? grin
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
stillwater:

Awwww, I've already gone to hell, and they said I should bring you with me next time. So get ready. grin grin
What next would we hear? Share the same g-string? grin
RUBBISH!!!same way u share with your fellow lesbian.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
yorke:

RUBBISH!!!same way u share with your fellow lesbian.

My fellow lesbian is that your girlfriend. grin
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by kitlady02(f): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ewwww. . .
Bad condition
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Diva20(f): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
One, disgusting! Two, I'm calling bullshit on this one.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by GL(f): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
the thought is irritating, but it can't be more unhygienic than kissing.

uc nduka:

Rubbish, so they can as well wear the same undies because the are 'doing  it' abi? @ poster, love does not undermine personal hygiene, so get her a bag full of toothbrushes. 

i've actually heard of a couple sharing their underwear.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by sley4life(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2011
never
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Brite02(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2011
@topic,
can't. . .
Won't. . .
Not subscribing. . . .
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Leyz04(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2011
Hmmm, What a funny topic!!!
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by tashanja(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
I agree with the Poster: its disgusting (matter of opinion) and also inadvisable (factual).
To all those that say its no big deal, well cast your minds back to how many times your gums sometimes bleed when you brush. Now any need to describe how possible it is to catch or spread disease that way .

Ever heard of the solved riddle/tragedy of how small children within a family all got HIV while mummy & daddy were negative, because house girl dutifully bathes & brush children's teeth with the same brush she share with them, every morning. shocked shocked

Tut, tut, tut, boys and girls shine your eyes well well because love should not be totally blind. Once again, pls be been warned cool
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Konjour(m): 1:55am On Feb 06, 2011
Me thinks: Anyone who can't decipher between the wheat and chaff of love induced manners is just but one of the millions of dead men still walking about on planet earth. End of.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 06, 2011
OP: It can be good and it can be bad sha. Some bacteria in the mouth are actually good and can promote good health for your own mouth, in terms of plaque-fighting. Like you said, it's disgusting, and I agree. I did it once with my bf, and that's because my own enter toilet and I was running late for school. Emergency-only is my stance. Those good bacteria you can get from kissing anyway,  lol.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by donchido(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
all i gotta 2 say is <<!!!YOrk!!!>>
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Mygoldie(f): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
i would share my toothbrush with the one i love.
no doubt!
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Omolola1(f): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2011
If u can french kiss her, u shuld be able to share a tooth brush with her
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Winnergal(f): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2011
ewww, embarassed
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Zahnda(f): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2011
If love means sharing toothbrushes, then I vow never to love. As for comparing kissing to toothbrush sharing, if u give head to your man and enjoy it, does that mean you'd like nothing more than keeping his jizz in a jar and sip it from a Martini glass from time to time?
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by ifyalways(f): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2011
Can't share my toothbrush with anyone all things being equal. . .
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by koolchicco: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
Zahnda:

If love means sharing toothbrushes, then I vow never to love. As for comparing kissing to toothbrush sharing, if u give head to your man and enjoy it, does that mean you'd like nothing more than keeping his jizz in a jar and sip it from a Martini glass from time to time?

Ewww!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me And My Gf(pics Inside) / When A Village Girl Finally Gets A Selfie Stick. / Lol!! See What A Guy Replied After A Girl Bashed Him For Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.