Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. (5076 Views)

She Insist On Keeping The Pregnancy But We Both Have No Job (must Read) / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2010
Whats all this my fellow Nlanders, my girl keep insisting we must share tooth brush together.I love her but i found it disgusting.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by WarHorse1(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2010
yorke:

Whats all this my fellow Nlanders, my girl keep insisting we must share tooth brush together.I love her but i found it disgusting.

Love is such a wonderful thing kiss
if you do deep kisses, why not go the extra mile grin
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Badriyyah(f): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2010
Lmao, Then tell her how you feel.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by saintneo(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2010
deleted
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by fubiluv: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2010
If you can kiss her very well, kiss
Then i don't see anything wrong in using the same tooth brush. smiley
I can use my boy friends tooth brush. cheesy kiss
Or else you don't love her that much. grin
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by SisiKill1: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2010
Dis-gus-ting!!!!
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by parislomo(f): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Dis-gus-ting!!!!

grin grin grin grin

OP:

I'd say for moi. . . never say never

cheesy wink
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by sistajay(f): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
I must confess I've done it a few times way back, I was crazy in love!  grin Love is all about sharin with the one you love! Try sharin a candy or grapes mouth to mouth with your partner or whilst you're kissin!  wink
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by chrisrock(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
I see everything wrong with it,although i kiss my girl like hell,i mean deep kisses,but am not just comfortable with sharing toothbrush,i could help drinking water,soft drink from her mouth but i don't like the idea of sharing tooth brush.@poster, Guy you did well
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by ucnduka(f): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2010
fubiluv:

Rubbish, so they can as well wear the same undies because the are 'doing it' abi? @ poster, love does not undermine personal hygiene, so get her a bag full of toothbrushes.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by nellaluv(f): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
yorke:

fubiluv:

DISGUSTING
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
fubiluv:

*Suprised*You mean you do.?disgusting! I serious love her, bt i don't lik sharin tooth brush.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
dere r certain things dat shudnt be shared, its ok 4 sum pple but 4 odas its eewwww
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Krissykriss(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2010
So if u dont use d same toothbrush with ur girl it means u dnt love her? Girls and their 'one way'thinking sef. I'll rather buy her 1 toothbrush everyday for d rest of her life!
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
Krissykriss:

So if u dont use d same toothbrush with your girl it means u dnt love her? Girls and their 'one way'thinking sef. I'll rather buy her 1 toothbrush everyday for d rest of her life!
LOL
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by parislomo(f): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
uc nduka:

Rubbish, so they can as well wear the same undies because the are 'doing it' abi? @ poster, love does not undermine personal hygiene, so get her a bag full of toothbrushes.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Krissykriss(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
@parislomo, Do u stay in Taiwo estate behind jubril martins? D background of ur profile pic looks like it.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by 190: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
Its nice so long you both keep exchanging thoes early morning bacteria!~
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by ayettymama(f): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
looooooooooooooooool

post this is a joke right??

some people will do alll sorts of dirty deeds during the bizniz

but not even share a cup ith thier partners!!

some people dont like it! ur girl shoul drespect that!
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
What is the big deal sharing brush with your gf whn u can kiss her deeply?Fine, some pple feel irritated by doing this but what abt mixing saliva when u are kissing?Which one is more irritating?Kissing with u swallowing the saliva or sharing toothbrush that can still be rinsed?
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by parislomo(f): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
Krissykriss:

@parislomo, Do u stay in Taiwo estate behind jubril martins? D background of your profile pic looks like it.

shocked shocked shocked

On the other hand
grin grin grin

And I'm suggesting you look at the picture closely, you might see things differently

cool
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Krissykriss(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
Parislomo, Ok some1 said she's a naija movie actress. I dnt do naija movies. So where do u stay in lag?
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by smooooooth: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
everyone shld have their toothbrush, but if she slept over and didnt come with hers, no biggy, i've actually done that b4, but shldnt be an everyday affair, whether u guys kiss every min or not.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Enockia(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
i do it but ti's not an everyday issue like when she sleps over
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

looooooooooooooooool

post this is a joke right??

some people will do alll sorts of dirty deeds during the bizniz

but not even share a cup ith thier partners!!

some people dont like it! your girl shoul drespect that!
dats my what im saying.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by sesman(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
yeah you're right, it is disgusting, tell her to get her own, what next, she will be asking to clean her bottom, after doing a number 2 grin
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2010
nikkykay:

What is the big deal sharing brush with your gf whn u can kiss her deeply?Fine, some pple feel irritated by doing this but what abt mixing saliva when u are kissing?Which one is more irritating?Kissing with u swallowing the saliva or sharing toothbrush that can still be rinsed?
i go with swallowin the saliva when kissing.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by DeepSoul(f): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
ABeg my own love no reach toothbrush side oh!

You might as well serve your shyt on a plate for me to eat because of one yeye love!
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
yorke:

Just do as she says, it wouldn't last she probably watch a romantic film thats why. grin
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
rokiatu:

Just do as she says, it wouldn't last she probably watch a romantic film thats why. grin
don't know where the hell she got her unromantic and disguisting idea from.
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by ayettymama(f): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
no mind poster inno ur type

my cuzins are like that

in fact if u want thier food just dip ur spoon inside!

theyll drop it immediately!!

its not a nessecaty to share all these things

its not even advised! u can catch things u wont catch during intercourse usin someones brush!
Re: She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. by Meldrick(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
u know the way some people brush their teeth can be irritating especially when people brush their tongue with all those dirt that draw like okro. I can never ever share a tooth brush with any body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? / 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go / Photo: Some Ladies Really Love Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.