Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf (2816 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by aforosco(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
I recently met too lovers who attyms wia eachoda boxer .i was amazed nd dey claim dey share tooth brush.me cant sha

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol u cant because ur mouth is smelling.... Or u think hers too is always stinking.... But u will be too quick to kiss her lips... Suck her bosoms and her lower dichotomy.....
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by pweetixandy: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
"Share eachother's boxers"..u mean two gay lovers? Anyway..I can't,its disgusting.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by aforosco(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol u cant because ur mouth is smelling.... Or u think hers too is always stinking.... But u will be too quick to kiss her lips... Suck her bosoms and her lower dichotomy.....

No I jst see it dirty not smelling.sucking her bossom is totally diff
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
pweetixandy:
"Share eachother's boxers"..u mean two gay lovers? Anyway..I can't,its disgusting.
lool,maybe he wanted to say share underwears...the boy will wear the girl's pant and the girlfrnd will wear the boy's boxers
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by iceberylin(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
[size=20pt]ębolā įş ŗęāl angry[/size]
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
aforosco:

No I jst see it dirty not smelling.sucking her bossom is totally diff
do u knw dat kissing exchanges millions pf bacteria dan using ur lover's tootbrush?
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by aforosco(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool,maybe he wanted to say share underwears...the boy will wear the girl's pant and the girlfrnd will wear the boy's boxers

Dude some galz wear boxers now
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
aforosco:

Dude some galz wear boxers now
and some guys like you wear pant right
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by pweetixandy: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
orisirisi grin
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by GboyegaD(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
For me, I cannot.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
pweetixandy:
orisirisi grin
pweetixandy pweetixandy pweetixandy... How many times hav i mentioned your name? Tell me the meaning of what u just wrote or....
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by pweetixandy: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
pweetixandy pweetixandy pweetixandy... How many times hav i mentioned your name? Tell me the meaning of what u just wrote or....
lool..no fear grin its just a sarcastic yoruba expression,means different different things. U are d copy copy somebody abi? lol
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
pweetixandy:
lool..no fear grin its just a sarcastic yoruba expression,means different different things. U are d copy copy somebody abi? lol
so orisirisi means copy copy..so how does dat relate to my comment
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Victormimi(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2014
You can't but u won't think twice to excavate the lower contours when chanced.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by kelechiMarie(f): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2014
I cant thank you!!kisskisskiss
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 18, 2014
Yes
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 18, 2014
I can but I'd rather not.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Is there tooth-brush scarcity ni?... Its not hygienic...

That also doesn't determine our level of love or affection for each other?...

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by will1am: 5:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Just because you kiss a partner, sleep with them or occasionally taste the pudding on their spoon, these are not reasonable justifications for using their toothbrush
This is because brushing sometimes causes the gums to bleed,which exposes everyone you share your toothbrush with to blood stream diseases. Therefore, by sharing a toothbrush, the couples are actually sharing blood, which is a lot more risky than just sharing saliva.
some of the bloodstream diseases, like hepatitis, are extremely infectious.
So, if you share someone’s toothbrush, you automatically introduce millions of their oral bacteria into your mouth and likewise leaving undesirable bacteria on the brush for them..

15 Likes

Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Equado(m): 6:04am On Nov 18, 2014
As long as yhu guys kiss...weda yhu share toothbrush r nt z irrelevant
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]ębolā įş ŗęāl angry[/size]
my friend go and sit down,ebola don go or you wan invest am back
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 18, 2014
i cannt
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by justmag(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Who does that? A tooth brush cost a dollar at the dollar store or N100 in nigeria!

Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by FLAWLES(f): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2014
God 4bid..........cnt do dat..have heard of a story were d house gal uses oga son tooth brush ad d boy contactd HIV
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2014
Itz not hygenic.
Ideally,people are supposed to change toothbrush every 3months,becos of germs,but you want to add someone else's germ to urs.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by passionate88: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
God 4bid..........cnt do dat..have heard of a story were d house gal uses oga son tooth brush ad d boy contactd HIV
Check outangryangry
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Meekmind(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2014
Yeah I can...no big deal in it, if you both can share and swallow each other's saliva. And even go as far as suck her vijayjay(which to me is the habitat of disease)then no biggie...to me it's just like being free and loving ur partner in totalty
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by defendedvictim(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2014
angry #pukes..
Op, mind urself abeg
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by pweetixandy: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
so orisirisi means copy copy..so how does dat relate to my comment
noooo..orisirisi means diff diff things. And I remember u copied my comment on that female banker thread..I think it was u,if I'm not wrong.
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2014
pweetixandy:
noooo..orisirisi means diff diff things. And I remember u copied my comment on that female banker thread..I think it was u,if I'm not wrong.
oh oh oh, i remember you....pweetixandy....lool why wont u admit d fact dat i can read ur mind....ah mean, isnt dat heroic? Lol
Re: Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf by rutibaby(f): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Of course. If he's not having a toothache or swollen gum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Turned The Other Cheek For Her To Slap. / Compare Girls Of Nowadays With Girls Of The Olden Days / Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.