Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? (2211 Views)

She Claims She Is A V / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) / She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by DammyBae(f): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Goodday everyone,where are the guys and ladies? Let's reason together,your soon to be wife told you she was a virgin and she truly is because she has never had sex but on your wedding night,the day to meet her sexually you found out she is not a virgin.Please,mature mind what will you do to her ? Will you continue the wedding ? And she herself doesn't even know what's going on? Will you still marry her? Or?
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Macgreat(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin

Ask her to list all the things she has lied about.

She might be a trans

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Only1mi(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Maybe she's never had sex, the hymen can be broken in many ways. Additionally, not all women bleed when their hymen breaks.

Did you ask if she lied or you just assumed cos you don't have all the facts?

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by DammyBae(f): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Macgreat:
grin

Ask her to list all the things she has lied about.

She might be a trans
And if She is not ?
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by DammyBae(f): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Only1mi:
Maybe she's never had sex, the hymen can be broken in many ways. Additionally, not all women bleed when their hymen breaks.

Didn't assume and I am thinking she might have lost it during childhood grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Macgreat(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
DammyBae:
And if She is not ?

Walk out and shot the door.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by olaleks007(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
If u send her away, it means it is the virgin aspect of her life that makes u wanna wife her. You don't even need to send her away because she don't even know what's going on too. Just let it go. Treat it as a brand New. The difference of her type of V and other recklessly used V will still be there. Kindly embrace and enjoy ur Nunu

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Quality20(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
A lot of things will determine wht u do abt it and how u also feel abt her/ how and where u got her

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
The new trend is "I was abused when I was a kid"

The last 3 girls iv been with, like really... The last 3 in a row
Said they've been abused

It now sounds like a setup, I dont even have that remorse nomore
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Fourwinds: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
DammyBae:
Goodday everyone,where are the guys and ladies? Let's reason together,your soon to be wife told you she was a virgin and she truly is because she has never had sex but on your wedding night,the day to meet her sexually you found out she is not a virgin.Please,mature mind what will you do to her ? Will you continue the wedding ? And she herself doesn't even know what's going on? Will you still marry her? Or?
what you wrote is quite confusing... "will you continue the marriage "? when you said the man found out on wedding night. meaning the wedding has taken place... Again was the girl's skull filled with cotton to believe the man will not know... So she wants to say something happened between the first story telling and the wedding night...

look I have a personal saying "that no matter how far lies travel, truth will always catch up with it"

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
The new trend is "I was abused when I was a kid"

The last 3 girls iv been with, like really... The last 3 in a row

Said they've been abused

It now sounds like a setup, I dont even have that remorse nomore

[img]https://media./images/2f9e8886b38ee0a16b280d14375e0e08/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by kingxsamz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
angry so after you've slept with someone's sister and daughter you still want to marry a virgin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Only1mi:

LEACTURE THAT FOR ANOTHER DAY. WHAT IF GUY FIND OUT THAT THE NUT/ASSHOLE IS A CLEAR BOREHOLE angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by inotice: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nothing spoil.No cause for alarm.just keep fvcking her to my satisfaction while delaying the marriage process till I eventually dump her at the time she least expected.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Only1mi(f): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
DammyBae:
Didn't assume and I am thinking she might have lost it during childhood grin

Maybe she repented after that time and prayed her virginity back. But why lie about it in the first place?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Only1mi(f): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
TOPCRUISE:

LEACTURE THAT FOR ANOTHER DAY. WHAT IF GUY FIND OUT THAT THE NUT/ASSHOLE IS A CLEAR BOREHOLE angry

No vex
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by jonaifame22(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Life goes on, every gal has a past hers is not the worst

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Hykis(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
DammyBae:

d question is hw do u knw if she's a virgin or not, cus nt all virgin bleeds wen first timely avin sex....nd Dat is suggested to the hymen theory

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by DammyBae(f): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hykis:

d question is hw do u knw if she's a virgin or not, cus nt all virgin bleeds wen first timely avin sex....nd Dat is suggested to the hymen theory
bleeding!!??
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by DammyBae(f): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
kingxsamz:
angry so after you've slept with someone's sister and daughter you still want to marry a virgin
chai!! Am a lady. tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by DammyBae(f): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
olaleks007:
If u send her away, it means it is the virgin aspect of her life that makes u wanna wife her. You don't even need to send her away because she don't even know what's going on too. Just let it go. Treat it as a brand New. The difference of her type of V and other recklessly used V will still be there. Kindly embrace and enjoy ur Nunu
You deserve a hug
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Jman06(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
I'll find it hard to trust her again. Ladies should learn to be honest about their virginity. There's no reason to claim you are a virgin when you are not because many of us don't really care about you being a virgin or not. But when you lie to us about it, the implication is that you can lie about so many other things and that makes you not trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
exercise,tampons usage, qnd so on can cause hymen to tears

so don't blame a lady u don't meet a virgin, and meanwhile a virgin don't term a good responsible wife.

and to the lady, if u know u r not a virgin, instead let him know, don't lie, thought u don't wanna create eternity enemy between u n ur husband cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
exercise,tampons usage, qnd so on can cause hymen to tears

so don't blame a lady u don't meet a virgin, and meanwhile a virgin don't term a good responsible wife.

and to the lady, if u know u r not a virgin, instead let him know, don't lie, thought u don't wanna create eternity enemy between u n ur husband cool

That's just it
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Hykis(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2017
DammyBae:
bleeding!!??

Yes

...oh'k nw i gat u, u found it strange bcus u didn't discharge any blood wen u were deflowered ....
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by DammyBae(f): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Hykis:

Yes

...oh'k nw i gat u, u found it strange bcus u didn't discharge any blood wen u were deflowered ....
cry no that's not the issue
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Hykis(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2017
DammyBae:
cry no that's not the issue

abeg weytin be d issue
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by DammyBae(f): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hykis:

abeg weytin be d issue
the issue is.....
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by Hykis(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
DammyBae:
the issue is.....

Issokay!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by donstan18: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lies kills,
It spoils a little thing,
It makes out BIG deal out of a little thing.
It makes one loose trust in you!

Now, what will I do?

I'll simply forgive her, But will loose huge of the trust I had for her.

I'll hardly believe her... Even if I pretend to do, I'll still be much observant than I was... Because some of my trust for her are gone.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims? by GoodFaith: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
DammyBae:
She tried to play u
U know what to do
U can accept it r let go for lying
What is she going to lie about in the future?
Do u tell her u want a virgin?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) / Trending "Christmas Ghana Weaving Hair-styles Shuku" ( December 2017 ) / HOW I slept FOUR TIMES with Her IN MY ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.