Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (81477 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by congorasta: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
k
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
ehn ehn.... Dibia/Babalawo sef dey flex?!
Wonders shall never cease!!
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Mexyz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Whatever you do, always stand out. That man up there is a native doctor with a difference.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Adaumunocha(f): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nothing new here

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by ouzo1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Modern day jazz man

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
make he nor go use that girl for sacrifices o undecided
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by ayoblinks(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by makdcash(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Whats ma own
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by siralos135: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Never seen something as hilarious as this on nairaland before.D's one beat dem all
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by mikkythings(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
make sense native doctor with swag

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Endtime native doctor

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Notabella: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lmao, biko this one pass me. Native doctor lover boy. Ur gods, truly wants you to enjoy, kontinu
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Kendroid: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Girls can date anyone for Money!!

Even a well known Native Dr

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Referendum50(f): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChilledPill:
This guyman again grin this one na digital native doctor, if I no mak nxt yr waliai I go join this guy stlye.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Jakumo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Upon all the Juju when this man dey use, him no fiti see corret fine woman to dey shook like Bingo for him house.

Na so-so Aba-made hugly woman when carry Chinese-made biya-biya, tight for head, na dem full this man house.

Anyway, me self I don kukuma enroll for Advanced Babalawo Diploma, to take am dey find my own money and betta fresh toto when grade well-well.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Greatgrandson(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
hatchy:
21st century native doctor that invoke Amadioha,Ogun,Mami water and the ancestors with his laptop.

He has a data base of all the spirits in his system and do consultation using special Apps.

The gods must be crazy!
Hahahahah.

I want to enrol to become one since there is no job after graduation.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
The gods are wise. I just pity the next guy shinning this girl`s Congo on a coded tip. The gods are watching in HD

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
my sister....... mo wa aye kom suffer na
GloriaNinja:
WOMEN CAN DATE ANY THING ON TROUSER AS FAR AS HIS POCKET IS FULL.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Templa(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lol shit....this guy dry asaba...isnt that grand hotel swimming pool? Lol I don swim finish. Kai..and the babe nko...too sharp for any guy man not to toast...nawa o
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Ezumakingsley(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
21 century native doctor kudos

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by netflicks(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Babalawo Self na human being Na... grin
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by shaybebaby(f): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Look at his round belly like calabash. grin

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by doubledutch(f): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
hatchy:
21st century native doctor that invoke Amadioha,Ogun,Mami water and the ancestors with his laptop.

He has a data base of all the spirits in his system and do consultation using special Apps.

The gods must be crazy!
Are you serious?

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by maiacct4: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
wetin e no go hear?

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by onesimus4(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bros any vacancy for that ur temple?

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by adovac(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
dis na serious case
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by dabeto: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Native doctor and native nurse.. grin
Promoting the religion of head slamming tongue
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Webman007: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Guess he needs a website to complete the hustle...

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Austinoiz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
What da foxk

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by ebby9z(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Seems this guy has greased the palms of bloggers and nairaland mods since they are always publicizing him.

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Maj196(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
The girl nor dey fear if e go use am do rituals nko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.