Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (81479 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Aprokodoctor: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8_IxgQNqck

Nigerian doctor says your food can give you a sexually transmitted infection
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
hatchy:
21st century native doctor that invoke Amadioha,Ogun,Mami water and the ancestors with his laptop.

He has a data base of all the spirits in his system and do consultation using special Apps.

The gods must be crazy!
grin grin grin grin grin grin that is called Digitalised native doctor and digitalised ancestors, i thought that native doctors are ussually tatterd, hungry, old, dirty, frail and a smelly old folks, which is why it is a put off, These one looks more like a swagaliciously young, Energetic and flexing play boy native doctor. Has native doctorism been glamourised to this extent?

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by oyoofong(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
HMMM! smiley smiley
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by omobritiko: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
ashjay001:
Correct man!? How do u have access to gods n remain in poverty!

Nicca just deceiving himself
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Gorgeous2017: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
NA WA OOO, THIS IS SERIOUS
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Fomosco260(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Danjuma827:
If trees produces money, women won't mind dating monkeys

Real mata... Girls wit money ehhh
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by kalufelix(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Imagine Title Of Thread...
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Digital and online native doctor, he can download all the ancestors and idols from his app. I am sure he accepts credit cards, VISA cards, cheques and transfers grin grin this is more like a lucrative voodoo master, soon he will have his new office in an Abuja shopping mall.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by mastermaestro(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
ebby9z:
Seems this guy has greased the palms of bloggers and nairaland mods since they are always publicizing him.

Exactly. He is got paid promoters.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Well.. if modern doctors can enjoy themselves, drive Range Rovers and have pretty girlfriends, why couldn't native doctors? grin

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by akigbemaru: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by midehi2(f): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Airforce1:
chai! i too like this boy justin grin
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Odianose13(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Nothing new here

Hmmmmm...... Oya, tell us your story!

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by ofuonyebi: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
What will render the power of a native doctor useless or kill him is always

under the skirt and apples of ladies and women...let this unwise easy virtue carouser ask ...late Gen Abacha!
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by AngelicBeing: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
hatchy:
21st century native doctor that invoke Amadioha,Ogun,Mami water and the ancestors with his laptop.

He has a data base of all the spirits in his system and do consultation using special Apps.

The gods must be crazy!
grin

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Odianose13(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
mastermaestro:

Exactly. He is got paid promoters.

U'll be shocked to know that the dude might even be an actor who has nothing to do with juju.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Marshalxv(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
This man will just use her destiny to make his life flourish, little wonder why most beautiful girls wake up mad. Its after having sexual encounters with people like this.

My sister ,not all native doctors are bad,this young man may be one of the good guys .
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Odianose13(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
onesimus4:
Bros any vacancy for that ur temple?

Wetin recession dey cause. Just negodi.......! #butwhy

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Crixina(f): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WOMEN CAN DATE ANY THING ON TROUSER AS FAR AS HIS POCKET IS FULL.
before I for don argue say na lie, but now, the greed level wey I dey see for some of my fellow women dey weak me sef.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sleep with this girl at your own risk...

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by SHANGALORLOR: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
hahahahahahahahaha.vanity upon vanity all is vanity.Repent,repent for the kingdom of GOD is at hand and the time waits for no body.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by judedwriter(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
I wonder how many destinies the native doctor is tying down, and if the poor hapless naive girl is also among his victims undecided....anyways, nothing new under the yellow sun!

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
This man will just use her destiny to make his life flourish, little wonder why most beautiful girls wake up mad. Its after having sexual encounters with people like this.
U think say dat babe enter dat relationship with ordinary eye? She balance for whr she dey nd they both understand each oda.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by clemz85(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
He knows his work,

How can you make people rich and be poor?

By the way, I hear say according to Islam some spirit known as jinns can manipulate computers,

Omo the mystery of this life don tire me
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Marshalxv:

My sister ,not all native doctors are bad,this young man may be one of the good guys .
Anyone serving satan is bad. Its clear he doesn't draw power from God. So since its the devil he's serving, he's bad. He might play nice for a while but with time his true nature will manifest.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by tartarus(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
asdfjklhaha:

Anyone serving satan is bad. Its clear he doesn't draw power from God. So since its the devil he's serving, he's bad. He might play nice for a while but with time his true nature will manifest.

Traditional worshippers do not serve Satan. Don't talk about something you know nothing about. Stick to your Christianity, it's what you know! smiley

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
d tin still dey work for her body

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Marshalxv(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
asdfjklhaha:

See what religion has done to us .
what if his true nature is doing good?
He may not be in direct contact with God as per his source of power but most of this native doctors are more human than our so called Christian and Islamic fathers
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Iyawo babalawo grin
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by wambosamuel1980: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chai, if na my sister yawa don happen i will disown her immediately i don't believe in all this native doctor.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by RoyalBlak007: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
Iyawo babalawo grin

♤Is it bad? grin

♤At least he has a good job grin
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
I wont believe him until he can make Safiaa reply my PM sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.