Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (71539 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
The breast don rest in peace tey tey. No amount of anointing can wake them up. RIP oh ye breast grin grin grin
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by ifnyioj22(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
amo-su!!
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by innobets(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
boringnigerian:

She has the right to show it.

You have the right not to look at it.

so we no get right to commet again abi...

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by seunfape(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wrong falling breast
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by yomskid: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
OMG!!!!! Still SMH for her, I can just imagine what makes her to exposed chest
is this breast or bleest

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Sagging boobs
Sagged

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by LMay(f): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Sagging boobs

And what the heck is wrong with sagging boobs? It's a body part - it comes in different sizes and shapes. GET OVER IT, PEOPLE & STOP THE BODY SHAMING!
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

If we check right now, you probably have a short small Di::ck with sagging balls like that of an old man.

But on the internet people are so quick to insult people.
Because hey the internet give them the privilege of been
anonymous. SMH.

Offcourse we all have eyes to see that her breast are sagging must you be rude about it? Or is that your own shallow way of boasting your low self esteem?

Lol both are u are quite funny
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
Why are you pained na?
You just being unnecessarily hypocritical as they come. It's a fact that you've always craved a good veined dick all your life & will never go close by a long pole to a less veined dick.
So you're no different to guys who always want to delight their sights with full firmed boobs & killer bodies.

Besides, you're still on my list tho.

If you like frim breast go for that if you like sagged Breast go for that. But I find it unnecessary to insult others just because internet now give voice to everyone. Half of the people that are quick to insult on the internet wouldn't dare do it in reality because they are nothing to write home about.

That's like me looking at a guy that's bald something obviously beyond his own control. And go "you so freaking ugly you bald nigga" like seriously is it necessary? Offcourse he's bald must I be mean about it?

Always the low lives doing such. Confident and beautiful people ain't unnecessarily mean trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by boringnigerian: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
innobets:

so we no get right to commet again abi...

You also have the right to be sensitive.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by daddio(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
pyyxxaro:
undecided see as the bweast b like fried egg wen over done undecided

This kin bweast go quick melt for hell fire

But people like Cossy Orjiakor , 4years for hell fire their bweast go still de burn tongue

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Watching in HD

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by daddio(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2017

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by hokafor(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
A minute silence for our FALLEN heros
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

Ooh shut up took you 500 years to come back with a comeback.

You mor::ons will never cease to amaze me. This is the lame ass comeback I was expecting from you and the other fools that quoted me also. To think mine is flat also.

To be freaky honest even if mine was hitting the ground why would I give a fu:::ck what you Internet fools think?

Fu:::ck off jor.
Rokia, sit down and be humble, Guys are talking about their preferences as such you're obliged to listen. We don't want none of y'all shut down our hormones with the sight of some saggy boobs & flacid ass.
Guys here know your boobs belongs to the category of the saggies but I personally have got no biz with your boobs, I just wanna hit that booty. Like it or not I'm gonna bang that ass of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
Rokia, sit down and be humble, Guys are talking about their preferences as such you're obliged to listen. We don't want none of y'all shut down our hormones with the sight of some saggy boobs & flacid ass.
Guys here know your boobs belongs to the category of the saggies but I personally have got no biz with your boobs, I just wanna hit that booty. Like it or not I'm gonna bang that ass of yours.

Dude please Bleep off my mentions if you are not ready to say something sensible.

I no longer have energy for unnecessary fools. Too many floating this forum.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=Rokia2 post=62346736]
Ooh shut up took you 500 years to come back with a comeback.

You mor::ons will never cease to amaze me. This is the lame ass comeback I was expecting from you and the other fools that quoted me also. To think mine is flat also.

To be freaky honest even if mine was hitting the ground why would I give a fu:::ck what you Internet fools think?

Nor vex madame

I forgot u are amongs the cat fish brain community

Greet ur slippers bweast for me grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

Shut the fu:::ck up little boy. You must be one with such small and short Di:::ck. lol grin

Even if I had sagging boobs do you think I give a Bleep about what you think? Who the fu:::cl are you again?

And who the fu:::ck cares about what you find sexy and not. Fu::ck off and run along stupid fool.

Little boy really got me grin

You said I MUST be one with a small man, do you wanna see a picture of him at attention?

I dare you share a picture of your boobs.
I do things, I don't just blab.

Why the insults anyway?

Do not quote me if you're not in for the challenge!
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Her breast don fall na.! Is she breastfeeding. ?
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=62347108][/quote]

Ooh common you can do better then that. You the lamest motherfuka I ever come across on this forum.
Who the fu::ck are you? Trey Songz?

a nobody on the internet think he can say anything to hurt my feelings? Hahahahahhaahhahahhahahahaha

I have been here since 2006 same lamest comeback all you niggas do. Insult and calling a girl ugly. So because people keep saying that girls are into looks so you think insulting a girl's looks will hurt her? grin That too from somebody on the internet? And worst of all nairaland of all places ROFL shit don't mean anything. Ya all just some broken record repeating the same shit over and over. A bunch of low lives.

You are entertaining me continue. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
chicoMX:

Little boy really got me grin

You said I MUST be one with a small man, do you wanna see a picture of him at attention?

I dare you share a picture of your boobs.
I do things, I don't just blab.

Why the insults anyway?

Do not quote me if you're not in for the challenge!

A kid spotted.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Moganajoe: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
choku123:
Nollywood actress, Beverly Osu has come under massive heat over the way her breast looked in a recent photo.

The actress had shared a photo of herself rocking a Mai Atafo piece but instead of getting beautiful comments, got attacked for her boobs.

Read some of the comments below;

http://news.nollyzone.com/fans-attacks-beverly-osu-exposing-sagging-breast/

Chai....Olympus has fallen. This is an eye soar
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nothing wrong with her dress nor her body,
She should just ignore the nonsense
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

A kid spotted.
Idiot spotted

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=Rokia2 post=62347291]

Ooh common you can do better then that. You the lamest motherfuka I ever come across on this forum.
Who the fu::ck are you? Trey Songz?

a nobody on the internet think he can say anything to hurt my feelings? Hahahahahhaahhahahhahahahaha

I have been here since 2006 same lamest comeback all you niggas do. Insult and calling a girl ugly. So because people keep saying that girls are into looks so you think insulting a girl's looks will hurt her? grin That too from somebody on the internet? And worst of all nairaland of all places ROFL shit don't mean anything. Ya all just some broken record repeating the same shit over and over. A bunch of low lives.

You are entertaining me continue. /quote]

With your webbed feet grin
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

If you like frim breast go for that if you like sagged Breast go for that. But I find it unnecessary to insult others just because internet now give voice to everyone. Half of the people that are quick to insult on the internet wouldn't dare do it in reality because they are nothing to write home about.

That's like me looking at a guy that's bald something obviously beyond his own control. And go "you so freaking ugly you bald nigga" like seriously is it necessary? Offcourse he's bald must I be mean about it?

Always the low lives doing such. Confident and beautiful people ain't unnecessarily mean trust me.
Nonsense coming off your trap.
If you're beautiful & confident, you go for your likes as they say likes attracts likes.
Any niggur flooding the internet with a dick ain't appealing is a morrafucka. Be assured that we the G will roast his shrink dick alive. If you know it ain't appealing, please do not flaunt it on our faces, flaunt it in your room such also applies to the ladies. No stupid person should run around with a saggy boobs defending stupidity here.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
chicoMX:

Idiot spotted

Said the fool that wanted to post his dick pic on the internet.

I take it as a compliment. grin
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by pode(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
HERSLEY:
They r disgracing us cry
and this thing you are putting on you called it dress tp , don't you know you are disgracing women to?
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=62347588][/quote]

I am all ears, you can do better and?
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by cstr1000: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Someone said this is breast not boobs grin
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

Dude please Bleep off my mentions if you are not ready to say something sensible.

I no longer have energy for unnecessary fools. Too many floating this forum.

Rokia, you dey craze?
No ever dey carry your saggy & spent breast dey talk to me like a fool. Is it because I dey talk about your ass?, I dey bang better ass na, abi craze dey worry una head?

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by mapist(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol not only uninformed but they have the lowest of self esteem.

So sad for them.

I tell you. I wish you witnessed one frustrated lady that sat next to me earlier. Seeking public consent to make herself feel good despite being wrong.

I will not be surprised if she calls herself a graduate; that is what the future holds for us in the country. People who lack the ability to critique situations from vast perspectives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.