Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (71538 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Mynd44 rule 2

Don't feed the troll hun.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

All right, kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Mynd44 rule 2

I would be surprised because that wasn't an insult. I wish you well as I would my sis.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Hey, come flaunt ya body before me & say that to my face.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

No disrespect tho, but why is the upper part of your body lighter than the lower part? Because I expect your ass and thighs are just as covered as your chest region if the sun were to be the cause.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chai...see as una dey make d young Lady feel bad

But that's how 80% of our young girls of these days breast be
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
[s]Babe, nawa o, no bi fight na. It's just one of the many of my harmless wishes to you. I made it a burden to always check on you till the water breaks.

Abi shey na becos of a certain AlmiqhteeAllah who creeps along your shadow like a possessed demon, sworn all by his destiny to follow your flatulency as a fly follows a corpse to his grave.
Please daeylar, when you're done with him, dump his ass into the pit you've dug for him.[/s]
Omo ale jati jati. Is your girlfriend incapable of giving you the same orgasm you derive from quoting her, you sexually frustrated freak of nature? cheesy

Get a life, cretin. Pay more attention to your miserable life, and set aside more time for fixing it, instead of wasting it bullying girls online!
Tozara

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

No disrespect tho, but why is the upper part of your body lighter than the lower part? Because I expect your ass and thighs are just as covered as your chest region if the sun were to be the cause.
Because you burn more easily on the top part so tend to wear cover ups when mooching around. But when you are not wearing swim wear, one is probably still in shorts so naturally your legs get more sun.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by babapressy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Na breast be dis or na chest?
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Because you burn more easily on the top part so tend to wear cover ups when mooching around. But when you are not wearing swim wear, one is probably still in shorts so naturally your legs get more sun.

Oh okay then, but them butt cheeks should be lighter. Anyways, you should get that stuff on your arm treated.

I like your thick lips tho, looks chewable tongue
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
Babe, nawa o, no bi fight na. It's just one of the many of my harmless wishes to you. I made it a burden to always check on you till the water breaks.

Abi shey na becos of a certain AlmiqhteeAllah who creeps along your shadow like a possessed demon, sworn all by his destiny to follow your flatulency as a fly follows a corpse to his grave.
Please daeylar, when you're done with him, dump his ass into the pit you've dug for him.
TimeMod1:
I would be surprised because that wasn't an insult. I wish you well as I would my sis.
She isn't pregnant, neither is she the 'twitter snitch'. And I know for a fact that none of you hounding her actually have any proof that she is so leave her alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

Oh okay then, but them butt cheeks should be lighter. Anyways, you should get that stuff on your arm treated.

I like your thick lips tho, looks chewable tongue
Honey darling, why don't you take yourself on holiday first?
Then we can swap pointers. kiss
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:

She isn't pregnant, neither is she the 'twitter snitch'. And I know for a fact that none of you hounding her actually have any proof that she is so leave her alone
They're just looking for who to troll. If they had any proof, they would've come up with it. I wish Deayler will just ignore their asses, they'll eventually get tired. Trolls feed on attention, when they're starved of that. They'll stop.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Honey darling, why don't you take yourself on holiday first?
Then we can swap pointers. kiss

More of an hermit and I only enjoy the night life grin

I do really like those lips for real tho, gently biting down on it and pulling it at same time tongue
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Omo ale jati jati. Is your girlfriend incapable of giving you the same orgasm you derive from quoting her, you sexually frustrated freak of nature? cheesy

Get a life, cretin. Pay more attention to your miserable life, and set aside more time for fixing it, instead of wasting it bullying girls online!
My Guy, I swear your period don miss.
Why are you mistaking my compliment for an insult?. I was simply telling daeylar that she has got no more need for water, cleaning up, since she has got herself a half ass who is always going to do a pretty good job licking her ass all cleaned up. More complimentary that you've sworn by your life to her service.

But pele o, if you're angry, you can go bugije o, ko kan ye.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

More of an hermit and I only enjoy the night life grin

I do really like those lips for real tho, gently biting down on it and pulling it at same time tongue
Well I don't. I enjoy sun, sea and blue skies. So you barking up the wrong tree.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Well I don't. I enjoy sun, sea and blue skies. So you barking up the wrong tree.

I see no tree love, I see beauty and a warm tender loving heart and those lips, those moist soft lips kiss
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:

Ibk, I swear you too heavy for my hand sha. You be my person.
But for how long y'all want to give her ass an open cover?, for how long.
Have you forgotten that facts are sacred?. But like I said it was an harmless wish.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
[s]My Guy, I swear your period don miss.
Why are you mistaking my compliment for an insult?. I was simply telling daeylar that she has got no more need for water, cleaning up, since she has got herself a half ass who is always going to do a pretty good job licking her ass all cleaned up. More complimentary that you've sworn by your life to her service.

But pele o, if you're angry, you can go bugije o, ko kan ye.[/s]
Let me 'lick her ass'. It's none of your business.

Hanging around a moniker that you hate (and that hates you right fücking back) is a very disturbing obsession. Imagine trolling a lady for days on an anonymous forum, someone who isn't interested in your existence. What kind of an empty, pointless life do you lead? That's INSANITY!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by edimolu2: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

Hanging around a moniker that you hate (and that hates you right fücking back) is a very disturbing obsession. Imagine trolling a lady for days on an anonymous forum, someone who isn't interested in your existence. What kind of an empty, pointless life do you lead? That's INSANITY!

Me sef dey find ass to lick oooo grin
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
makydebbie:
They're just looking for who to troll. If they had any proof, they would've come up with it. I wish Deayler will just ignore their asses, they'll eventually get tired. Trolls feed on attention, when they're starved of that. They'll stop.
Bia, Our Nairaland busy-body -in - chief, bridle your tongue, else I fry it for you in seconds. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
edimolu2:

Me sef dey find ass to lick oooo grin
Good evening, bro. grin
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
Bia, Our Nairaland busy-body -in - chief, bridle your tongue, else I fry it for you in seconds. Be warned!
Lool, threatening me online thinking I'll quiver? I'll just let you wallow in your folly. I'm not the type who feed trolls attention unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
makydebbie:
They genuinely don't have proof at all smh lol
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:

bighead smiley how are you

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
Ibk, I swear you too heavy for my hand sha. You be my person.
But for how long y'all want to give her ass an open cover?, for how long.
Have you forgotten that facts are sacred?. But like I said it was an harmless wish.
Dude, I actually know the person who snitched and it isn’t Da.eylar, that’s why when you guys talk about having ‘facts’ I’m just looking at you because you really don’t and I can swear on that. Be honest with yourself and stop hopping on bandwagons for the sake of it
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

Mr half ass, did she give you her blessings before switching moniker. You should know your previous moniker is her favourite fetish whereby she ties you up slightly beneath her thighs & have you do the dirty job while she whips your ass to duty.
C'mon, go back to your servitude self & assume your position.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:

They genuinely don't have proof at all smh lol
Obsession. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by edimolu(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Good evening, bro. grin
You should ignore that dude at best, that is the greatest insult cheesy

Am cool and you? back from prison wink
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:

Dude, I actually know the person who snitched and it isn’t Da.eylar, that’s why when you guys talk about having ‘facts’ I’m just looking at you because you really don’t and I can swear on that. Be honest with yourself and stop hopping on bandwagons for the sake of it
I heard you but we couldn't be any wrong either but if you really wanna kill this off incontrovertibly, you know what to do.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by jonadaft: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

If we check right now, you probably have a short small Di::ck with sagging balls like that of an old man.

But on the internet people are so quick to insult people.
Because hey the internet give them the privilege of been
anonymous. SMH.

Offcourse we all have eyes to see that her breast are sagging must you be rude about it? Or is that your own shallow way of boasting your low self esteem?
Shut up olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.