Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (71536 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

Said the fool that wanted to post his dick pic on the internet.

I take it as a compliment. grin

Defending a lady for sharing a picture of herself with her boobs in view, really shows how good your morals are.

Abeg leave me Jor! make I go chop grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

If we check right now, you probably have a short small Di::ck with sagging balls like that of an old man.

But on the internet people are so quick to insult people.
Because hey the internet give them the privilege of been
anonymous. SMH.

Offcourse we all have eyes to see that her breast are sagging must you be rude about it? Or is that your own shallow way of boasting your low self esteem?
Kai the bweast flat abeg what is it sef?? E follow shape of dunlop slippers for her chest, i sure say yua booby don flat too, and you never even old reach beverly, na why you dey complain like this. Nansense.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ugh undecided these must be men and women who seem to not know all breast point towards the grown. Are they so used to push up bras and taped high breast on celebrities undecided angry
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

If we check right now, you probably have a short small Di::ck with sagging balls like that of an old man.

anonymous. SMH.

Offcourse we all have eyes to see that her breast are sagging must you be rude about it? Or is that your own shallow way of boasting your low self esteem?

why are you taking it personal
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Shanana1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

Naw am not angry not at all.

Just the damn fact. People that like to criticise others usually have a lot of shortcomings trust me. That is their own twisted way of boasting their non existent self esteem.
I believe dt pple av right 2 their own opinion, either gud or bad..dnt take other pple comment personal

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

I am all ears, you can do better and?

All ears for what kiss

Talking to you is like giving Goat scholarship angry

I like ur lizard skin grin
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TheBoss4real(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dats her business. I gotta gurl beta than dat wit all d materials brand new not a tokumbo. So she ain't f+++ng atract me.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
chicoMX:

Defending a lady for sharing a picture of herself with her boobs in view, really shows how good your morals are.

Abeg leave me Jor! make I go chop grin
I tire for rokia2 . Person wey never born pikin not to talk of breast feeding, dey carry saggy boobs dey disturb us upandan on the internet & one idiot also with a saggy boobs dey defend am.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
You're defending Beverly like she's done something impressive that needs applause. And again you sounded pained like you have these kind of dying boobs or are you related to the shameless ho*? You accused the guy of being rude but describing her balls in such manner you did wasn't rude uhn? Wrong doing should be jointly condemned not pampered abeg.
Rokia2:

anonymous. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by onosbaba3310: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hehehe see those fallen heroes, R.I.P to them, but nigerians no get joy shall
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Veraatabeh(f): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
One thing abt our nollywood actress they dnt knw how to dress. Our actors are properly dress than them. Wat a shame
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
jamalnation:

why are you taking it personal
Obviously she's got a saggy boobs. I woulda excused her if she was a nursing mother but she ain't either.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
I tire for rokia2 . Person wey never born pikin not to talk of breast feeding, dey carry saggy boobs dey disturb us upandan on the internet & one idiot also with a saggy boobs dey defend am.

Rokia2 is probably among those whose boobs have been trampled upon.
She carry another person matter for head like dandruff, forming fallen boobs activist.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
chicoMX:

Rokia2 is probably among those whose boobs have been trampled upon.
She carry another person matter for head like dandruff, forming fallen boobs activist.
Haaa!!!
#TeamFallenBoobs. But she's gat a nice ass tho.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Flat tyre
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
pyyxxaro:

All ears for what kiss

Talking to you is like giving Goat scholarship angry

I like ur lizard skin grin

Lizard skin?, you getting me scared right now. Do you really know her that much? but..but my concern is her ass. Maybe I would have to abort my mission. Lol
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

anonymous. SMH.

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
Hey, hope the baby is kicking.

Safe delivery.
Mynd44
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
Haaa!!! #TeamFallenBoobs. But she's gat a nice ass tho.
Good for her grin
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
Hey, hope the baby is kicking.

Safe delivery.
The curse is manifesting. You feel the urge to emulate the demons that tormented your mother when she was preganant, and made you mentally frigid....... But you're directing your stupidity in the wrong direction.
Tozara

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by hurlanrewaju(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
this one na UK badly used, no b fairly used. even my grandma own no fall like this
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Mynd44
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Babe, what wrong have I done?
Go back & read my post once again.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
TimeMod1:
Babe, what wrong have I done?
[/s]
Don't disturb my mentioñs with your foolishness and don't ever dare call me babe. Stay away from my moniker.
Useless troll who can't stop exhibiting his stupidity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

anonymous. SMH.

go and sit down jor. have u seen any guy displaying his stuff anyhow? just imaging a female like u showing d world a boob which is sleeping. if u r in same shoes as her, jejely cover it up.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by mthy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=choku123 post=62344135]Nollywood actress, Beverly Osu has come under massive heat over the way her breast looked in a recent photo.
so pathetic how the heroine fall.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:

If you like frim breast go for that if you like sagged Breast go for that. But I find it unnecessary to insult others just because internet now give voice to everyone. Half of the people that are quick to insult on the internet wouldn't dare do it in reality because they are nothing to write home about.

That's like me looking at a guy that's bald something obviously beyond his own control. And go "you so freaking ugly you bald nigga" like seriously is it necessary? Offcourse he's bald must I be mean about it?

Always the low lives doing such. Confident and beautiful people ain't unnecessarily mean trust me.

u can't compare a bald hair to an intentionally exposed sleeping boobs
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
pyyxxaro:
undecided see as the bweast b like fried egg wen over done undecided

This kin bweast go quick melt for hell fire

But people like Cossy Orjiakor , 4years for hell fire their bweast go still de burn tongue
haahaha
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Don't disturb my mentioñs with your foolishness and don't ever dare call me babe. Stay away from my moniker.
Useless troll
lmao,laughed so hard I died and went to heaven,why evils? the guy must have frustrated you a whole lot,anyways from the Convo so far he really a mouthy kid......@topic Rokiat is right to some extent,body shaming on the internet is mostly done by peeps with low self esteem,people whose looks ain't any where near those they r criticizing,peeps who can't look their victims in the eye and repeat same statement,but then Beverley took the pictures and aired them,so I guess the floor is opened to both negative and positive criticism, in for a penny in for a pound they say...........some people just can't zip up if they come across anything they don't fancy,as if their opinion of such issues matters at all.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Sirme411(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
I don't understand Ppl Anymore....How is A female Boobs suppose to look like....Is it suppose to be pointed like a 13yrs old Girl..it will fall once it start Growing na...Nd if we check na all u Niggas daht r commenting....I bet ur Moms Boobs look like daht nd ur sister's Boobs too....dats if u av One....#AwonAlabosi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by TimeMod1: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Useless troll
Babe, nawa o, no bi fight na. It's just one of the many of my harmless wishes to you. I made it a burden to always check on you till the water breaks.

Abi shey na becos of a certain AlmiqhteeAllah who creeps along your shadow like a possessed demon, sworn all by his destiny to follow your flatulency as a fly follows a corpse to his grave.
Please daeylar, when you're done with him, dump his ass into the pit you've dug for him.
Re: Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
Babe, nawa o, no bi fight na. It's just one of the many of my harmless wishes to you. I made it a burden to always check on you till the water breaks.
Abi shey na becos of a certain AlmiqhteeAah who creeps along your shadow like a possessed demon, sworn all by his destiny to follow your flatuency as a fly follows a corpse to his grave.
Please dalar, when you're done with him, dump his ass into the pit you've dug for him.

Mynd44 rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.