Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Watch Video Of The Wedding Kiss That Broke The Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video Of The Wedding Kiss That Broke The Internet (700 Views)

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of The Wedding Kiss That Broke The Internet by Eka111(m): 5:49am On Nov 14, 2017
There has been several attempts to break the Internet but this video from Sunday Night’s kiss on Our Perfect Wedding show, beats them all and came very close to totally obliterating the Internet.

See pictures and Watch video

(1) (Reply)

I Got Played Because I Didn’t Listen To My Intuition / 8 Ways Men Demonstrate Love To A Woman / Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.