Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled (44910 Views)

For Sale : Eko Pearl Towers , Lagos Nigeria. / Eko Atlantic City:tower B Of Eko Pearl Towers Completed. / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by darkenkach(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Beautiful Lagos cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by favourmic(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2017
you mean dubai ehn
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by money121(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by sholaball: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:
grin

Sir Lalasticlala.

Can you please let the world know Nigeria is doing it big.

Thanks alot sir.

Nope not Nigeria abeg...lagos is doing big things. Big things are done in South west Yoruba land

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Mrkumareze(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2017
The condo make sense my only fear is the altitude of Nigerians to environment. Can we maintain the quietness, cleanliness and self minded life partner applicable in such structures?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Lagos is so cool

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by safetyInspector(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2017
If you check very well this building might not even own by a Nigerian or Nigerian organization.
Baawaa:
Oh, "JIGBIJIGBI" this is one of the reasons why bia-fraud people are saying Lagos is "No MANs LAND".

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by IBBG(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2017
very admirable. we should be having more of this in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Caseless: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:
grin

Sir Lalasticlala.

Thanks alot sir.
bele just de sweet me. I have hope in Nigeria.

Where's 9jadoc sef

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by bigpicture001: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2017
are these pix from.the 3D "would be" images or the real image on ground..?
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by nnokwa042(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2017
i dont jubilate over something i wont enjoy eko atlantic where lebenase indians and some naija crude oil criminals will later occupy and some body who is living in mushin is shouting Eko onibaje,anyway enjoyment wey austria dey give me dangote no enjoy it for naija till this world end,hold up no dey catch me i no dey wash with hand light 14 years i dey here e never go our pump na pure water unlimited internet meat fish fresh milk wetin remain biko ,austrian cows will not live in some parts of lagos ,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Ojuororun(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2017
darkenkach:
Beautiful Lagos cry cry cry
CONTINUE
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Kingx4sure: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2017
I keep wondering what people gain from tribalism and hate speech. Why do some people use every thread on Nairaland front page to promote division and hatred. Such a pity!

For Christ's sake, tribe is by birth and not by choice. Why not celebrate our differences and get stronger together

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Truflexunits(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2017
How much would an apartment cost there?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by chukxie(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Beautiful. Eko Atlantic, when completed is going to transform the landscape of a section of Lagos. However, unfortunately, it's not going to transform the entire landscape of Lagos. What Lagosians and indeed all average Nigerians want are available and affordable houses that can be purchased on mortgage.

5 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2017
My state no man's land is getting bueatiful.
Please those girls. Shittting outside should stop it so we. Can finally breath good air in lagos.
Watch out. For me funmi adebanjo and obinna emeka future governor and deputy of lagos state.remember The future of no man's land is in our hands.
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by marvin902(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2017
just if to buy a house in banana island is 300 to 500 m..
how much will this place cost undecided undecided
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2017
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by musa234(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:

And at the same time saying owned by benin people grin

And at the same time owned by tinubu being the biggest landlord grin

only them will claim they own 70% and Tinubu own 50% at the same time grin

Claim its no mans land at the same time claim yorubas are using it to underdevelope them ;Dyour bigger than this bro.. This is a very beautiful thread, don't spoil it with tribalism.. Tribalism is our major problem, we can never be one with such mindset and act.. Gracia's

CONFUSED set of people

the confusion shows the bottom line of their obsession are greed and envy complicated by a very strange inferiority complex!
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Will there be regular power supply?
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Gotze1: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:
grin

Sir Lalasticlala.

Thanks alot sir.
Yorubaland is doing big

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by thunderbabs: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:
grin

Sir Lalasticlala.

Thanks alot sir.

Lagos....LAGOS plz. Not NIgeria shocked

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:
grin

Sir Lalasticlala.

Thanks alot sir.
lagos actually. Only lagos
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Gotze1: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Baawaa:
Oh, "JIGBIJIGBI" this is one of the reasons why bia-fraud people are saying Lagos is "No MANs LAND".
Let them keep singing their music. It pleases them. We the owner will continue to do things like this in our land.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by akigbemaru: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Kingx4sure:
I keep wondering what people gain from tribalism and hate speech. Why do some people use every thread on Nairaland front page to promote division and hatred. Such a pity!

For Christ's sake, tribe is by birth and not by choice. Why not celebrate our differences and get stronger together
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by sukkot: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Truflexunits:
How much would an apartment cost there?
very cheap. just a couple of million dollars tongue

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Gotze1: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:

And at the same time saying owned by benin people grin

And at the same time owned by tinubu being the biggest landlord grin

only them will claim they own 70% and Tinubu own 50% at the same time grin

Claim its no mans land at the same time claim yorubas are using it to underdevelope them grin

CONFUSED set of people

the confusion shows the bottom line of their obsession are greed and envy complicated by a very strange inferiority complex!
Never seen such confused people like that before.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by aribisala0(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2017
lazygal:

How will this decongest Lagos and mind you thst place is affordable for elites ...we have more of middle and lower class in Lagos so what are you saying
That it will decongest Lagos for the elites i.e TO WHOM IT MAY CONSIGN(sic)
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by ibedun: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Igbos go cry again o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by osemmie: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2017
Awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100) / Cost Of Building A Duplex In Lagos(urgent) / Lagos roofing contractor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.