Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled (44915 Views)

For Sale : Eko Pearl Towers , Lagos Nigeria. / Eko Atlantic City:tower B Of Eko Pearl Towers Completed. / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Rexnegro(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
PointB:
They should hurry up and finish the project quick. Lagos is congested and such project will help

Nice work all the same.
my Bro You no lie...The way And manner non yoruba tribes dey troop in Lagos ehn, I just Hope Lagos no collapse soon sha

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by piagetskinner(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2017
How many floors us it?...I'm counting 30 here..good one
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Shawnnn01: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kingx4sure:
I keep wondering what people gain from tribalism and hate speech. Why do some people use every thread on Nairaland front page to promote division and hatred. Such a pity!

For Christ's sake, tribe is by birth and not by choice. Why not celebrate our differences and get stronger together

You should copy n paste this comment on the front page post of the Igbo that scored 7.0 in Ife so you do not appear biased because doing this here galone means Igbo should be allowed to make noise, beat their chest to death while the rest of us should not flaunt what we have.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Shawnnn01: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
chukxie:
Beautiful. Eko Atlantic, when completed is going to transform the landscape of a section of Lagos. However, unfortunately, it's not going to transform the entire landscape of Lagos. What Lagosians and indeed all average Nigerians want are available and affordable houses that can be purchased on mortgage.

Senseless Igbotic comment, was Rome built at once ?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Born2Breed(f): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:

And at the same time saying owned by benin people grin

And at the same time owned by tinubu being the biggest landlord grin

only them will claim they own 70% and Tinubu own 50% at the same time grin

Claim its no mans land at the same time claim yorubas are using it to underdevelope them grin

CONFUSED set of people

the confusion shows the bottom line of their obsession are greed and envy complicated by a very strange inferiority complex!

You put up a lovely thread and the same time trying to derail it.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Born2Breed(f): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Goodbye to Dubai!!!
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by chukxie(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Shawnnn01:

I haven't said anything wrong, sir. I praised the beauty that is Eko Atlantic before saying every Lagosians and indeed all average Nigerians could use available and affordable houses that can be purchased on mortgage. What's wrong in that? Abeg, dey go!

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by PointB: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
lazygal:

How will this decongest Lagos and mind you thst place is affordable for elites ...we have more of middle and lower class in Lagos so what are you saying

The elites will move there, and other people will move in where the elite vacated, and so on. It will be like shaking a cup of salt and re-balancing.
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by anibirelawal(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Imagine, if this kind of a project have been showing up like this everywhere in the country,for the past 30 years now. Nigeria would have been more developed than S.A.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by whizzyleejr(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lekki and Ajah right now

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by FlySly05: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:

grin for what?

what is bad in the comment?

hmmmm,TRUTH IS TRUELY BITTER!

Your post is/would be beautiful without your bigotry is all I'm saying. I'm all for 1 Nigeria, no tribal sentiment shiiid
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by konfused: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:

Claim its no mans land at the same time claim yorubas are using it to underdevelope them grin

CONFUSED set of people

the confusion shows the bottom line of their obsession are greed and envy complicated by a very strange inferiority complex!

Nwa ndi ara grin
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Ogadtop(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:
grin

Sir Lalasticlala.

Can you please let the world know Nigeria is doing it big.

Thanks alot sir.

Not Nigeria but Lagos. Point of correction please
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by sekavbasil: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
ShitHead:
E no even fine sef. Plenty noise everywhere.
[s]
ShitHead:
[/s]
ShitHead:
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by lazygal: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
PointB:

The elites will move there, and other people will move in where the elite vacated, and so on. It will be like shaking a cup of salt and re-balancing.

Guy stop that joke this will in Noway decongest Lagos..mind u people from other pars eg port haricot ,abuja etc are buying into eko atl
Decongest indeed
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:

CONFUSED set of people

Take it easy ma broda... Lagos Nigeria belongs to us all and everyone is key in its development be it igbo, yoruba, hausa, efik or wat have u, these various people live here or do biz, pay tax and add to the revenue or those money fall from the sky's

That been said besides the luxury flats/hotels and what have u which is already all over vi, lekki and ikoyi i wud like the them to build top notch sceneries and malls and hv a heritage park that showcases the history of our great nation. Even if its just a state of the art history hall or mall so our young ones and foreigner can see know learn our great culture and history. Nice1
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by odigbosky(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
I love this seriously.....I am from Edo state and i can say this is amazing. Afonjas and Igbos have done a great job in Lagos. we cannot remove the contribution of the Igbos to anywhere they settle hate them or not. if an igbo man finds favor in your place he develops it....it's one thing i like about them...
Hope them no go dy take lite for the Atlantic city ooooo......Lagos needs some kinda semi autonomy....she is a mini state within a state.
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Ugosample(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kingx4sure:
I keep wondering what people gain from tribalism and hate speech. Why do some people use every thread on Nairaland front page to promote division and hatred. Such a pity!

For Christ's sake, tribe is by birth and not by choice. Why not celebrate our differences and get stronger together

Don't mind all these people

Low lives are the ones who behave in such manner most times
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Ugosample(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibedun:
Igbos go cry again o!
How does this one now concern Igbo people sgajb
why will we cry,?
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Ugosample(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Shawnnn01:

What the guy you quoted said is the truth.
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Danladi7: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
jaxxy:

Take it easy ma broda... Lagos Nigeria belongs to us all and everyone is key in its development be it igbo, yoruba, hausa, efik or wat have u, these various people live here or do biz, pay tax and add to the revenue or those money fall from the sky's

That been said besides the luxury flats/hotels and what have u which is already all over vi, lekki and ikoyi i wud like the them to build top notch sceneries and malls and hv a heritage park that showcases the history of our great nation. Even if its just a state of the art history hall or mall so our young ones and foreigner can see know learn our great culture and history. Nice1
ma brother every part of nigeria belongs us all including Anambra and everyone is key to development of Igboland and anambra be it yoruba hausa or Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by QuietMynd: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:
behold
Bro, give credit to whom it is due for.
Those re my pictures on SC, I jst uploaded it yesterday
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Danladi7: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
odigbosky:
I love this seriously.....I am from Edo state and i can say this is amazing. Afonjas and Igbos have done a great job in Lagos. we cannot remove the contribution of the Igbos to anywhere they settle hate them or not. if an igbo man finds favor in your place he develops it....it's one thing i like about them...
Hope them no go dy take lite for the Atlantic city ooooo......Lagos needs some kinda semi autonomy....she is a mini state within a state.
you are Igbo!

Kudos to every Nigerians for also developing Anambra,kano,PH abuja,Ibadan etc not only lagos!

by the way,develops it or make money from it?

In that regards,The place made Igbo not otherwise.They don't want to recognize that the place made them but just come to develop.

Obafemi Awolowo established the first industrial estate in ikeja not Igbo they come to make ends meet not to develop it and not only Igbo,edo,hausa fulani and every one!,why is it,that they are the only one making noise?

The only thing I see here is greed and envy!....They believe every part of nigerias is developed by onaheze Ndigbo but their own land is developed solely by themselves as southeast state never collect allocation from money made from other states of the federation!

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Danladi7: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
QuietMynd:
Bro, give credit to whom it is due for. Those re my pictures on SC, I jst uploaded it yesterday
I will do that!
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by QuietMynd: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
ShitHead:
I guess u re suffering from glaucoma.
Your name says it all.
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
The People that will commit suicide by flying out of those building's window are loading .....
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by aribisala0(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by sukkot: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
the twin tower. two witness
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Josmila(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
PointB:
They should hurry up and finish the project quick. Lagos is congested and such project will help

Nice work all the same.

LOL that place isn't for the ordinary Lagosian. Lagos will forever be congested even the completion of the project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100) / Cost Of Building A Duplex In Lagos(urgent) / Lagos roofing contractor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.