Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled (44905 Views)

For Sale : Eko Pearl Towers , Lagos Nigeria. / Eko Atlantic City:tower B Of Eko Pearl Towers Completed. / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by davide470(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Damn!

I must be rich in this life!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by EmekaBlue(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
nice structure

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Baawaa:
Oh, "JIGBIJIGBI" this is one of the reasons why bia-fraud people are saying Lagos is "No MANs LAND".
Lagos is like London to Igbos
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by odigbosky(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:
you are Igbo!

Kudos to every Nigerians for also developing Anambra,kano,PH abuja,Ibadan etc not only lagos!

by the way,develops it or make money from it?

In that regards,The place made Igbo not otherwise.They don't want to recognize that the place made them but just come to develop.

Obafemi Awolowo established the first industrial estate in ikeja not Igbo they come to make ends meet not to develop it and not only Igbo,edo,hausa fulani and every one!,why is it,that they are the only one making noise?

The only thing I see here is greed and envy!....They believe every part of nigerias is developed by onaheze Ndigbo but their own land is developed solely by themselves as southeast state never collect allocation from money made from other states of the federation!

Seriously, no trace of Igbo in my blood, but i love them girls......They make you hustle harder
I remain a confam EDO BOY.................Bside City
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by highwaist: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
if it's not industrial park. I'm not moved.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by isalegan2: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Senseless Igbotic comment, was Rome built at once ?

Why insult him? What he said was sensible and respectful.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by ibedun: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Envy go kill igbos , Allah bless my Odua land
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by laudate: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:
And at the same time saying owned by benin people grin

And at the same time owned by tinubu being the biggest landlord grin

only them will claim they own 70% and Tinubu own 50% at the same time grin

Claim its no mans land at the same time claim yorubas are using it to underdevelope them grin

CONFUSED set of people

the confusion shows the bottom line of their obsession are greed and envy complicated by a very strange inferiority complex!

Keep kwayiet dia!! undecided What makes you think that these towers were not developed by our brothers the developers, from across the Niger?? Don't tell me you are the only one who doesn't know this... cheesy
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by overboard(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2017
I don't understand...

There is something that we are partly happy about though many won't be able to enjoy it as it is obviously for the upper class, but you want to share the news... then in the same post, some bigots just derail what would have otherwise been a good discourse between bright minds -- the vision, the development, the pros and cons etc...

This sad phenomenon happens time and time again on ANY issue/post and I'm FED UP of it!
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Ugosample(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
overboard:
I don't understand...

There is something that we are partly happy about though many won't be able to enjoy it as it is obviously for the upper class, but you want to share the news... then in the same post, some bigots just derail what would have otherwise been a good discourse between bright minds -- the vision, the development, the pros and cons etc...

This sad phenomenon happens time and time again on ANY issue/post and I'm FED UP of it!

The thing don tire me too
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Horus(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2017

Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Ejanla07: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2018
after all d rantings from my conehead brodas up thr..

an Igbo man. Dr ABC orjiakor of abbeycourt oil is the first to acquire the completed tower in eko Atlantic city

my sawt waste brodas re not happy.

me i ve been gnashing my teeth since d Igboman bought d property... the Igbos cannot let we afonjas shine in peace..

Igbos always steal yorubas shine
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by Horus(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled by skillero(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
To purchase a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom in eko pearl Atlantic please Call 08182422599

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100) / Cost Of Building A Duplex In Lagos(urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.