Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul (5517 Views)

Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
ss
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
this was for my first sinus scan for post nasal drip
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Guys pls, anything will go a long way to help.

The doc said if I have the payment ready, I will be booked for surgery in the next 2weeks.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Princeboca12(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
brother how much have you been able to raise
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
where the proof nah. I wan send you 10k

BABA pls epp me, I have done the needful. May u find favor wherever u go.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Princeboca12:
brother how much have you been able to raise

so far #120,000, I still need 80k
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Princeboca12(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
segunernes:

so far #120,000, I still need 80k
Okay, I hope to do the needful as soon as possible. The lord is your strength.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
He has dropped necessary documents including an ID. I'm sure it's safe to drop donations, nothing is too small please. Let's be the reason this guy gets his life back. God bless you all... Cc CaptainJeffry, Hungerbad, Sirpiiko.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Princeboca12:

Okay, I hope to do the needful as soon as possible. The lord is your strength.

Thank you so much, I am really delighted to see this. May u not lack the good of this life.
THANKS
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
sonofanarchy:
shut your mouth odour u cheap scammer That sickness you wish for go befall you shey na u be this

Brah, u shouldn't have done this, it's not polite. This is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Kindly take down the picture, it's not even mine.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
segunernes:

Brah, u shouldn't have done this, it's not polite. This is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Kindly take down the picture, it's not even mine.
Pls ignore him, trolls feed on attention.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls ignore him, trolls feed on attention.

How do I get him to take down the pics?
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2017
segunernes:

How do I get him to take down the pics?
You can only report to the moderators.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by sonofanarchy(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2017
keep deceiving them that scan it's not yours and for that little twatt calling me troll I'm gonna kick your dirty ass back to ghana

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2017
sonofanarchy:
keep deceiving them that scan it's not yours and for that little twatt calling me troll I'm gonna kick your dirty ass back to ghana

♤If he isn't a scam , he won't have asked you to take the pics down since it isn't his

♤He just shot himself...Most people are so blind to see this

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2017
segunernes:
Hello nairalanders, it is with great pain in my heart that I write this. I am a 21yr old student with depression and anxiety problem. It all started 4years ago when I discovered I had chronic halitosis and had to live with the embarrassment,this issue of bad breath has cost me life opportunities and is gradually affecting my life. I have had my wisdom teeth removed, my sinus checked, several tests done but its all the same.

Over these few months, it has gotten really worse as nothing I use seem to work. I now stay indoor mostly, skip classes and exclude myself from gatherings just to avoid been insulted as some people can be mean, I have friends no more and it really hurts to be like this, I am now a shadow of myself. I wonder what I have done to deserve this, Life is really not fair after all.
After several consultations, I was told my tonsils <located at the far back of my tongue> might be the source of my predicament and I am to undergo a surgery to have them removed, it is the only way to get out the bacteria and debris clogged in tonsils which is the cause of the bad smell.

My reason for bringing this on here is because I need financial assistance. I know there are several others out there facing this same issue but I plead to the good people of this forum to come to my aid cos I do not have enough money to undergo the surgery as this is my last resort. To the health practitioners, I do not mind if I can be offered this service <tonsillectomy > at a great discount.

PLS HELP SAVE ME FROM THIS AFFLICTION. I also want to have a breath of fresh air.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND NONE OF U SHALL BE A VICTIM OF THIS DREAM KILLER.
ANY ADVISE IS WELCOMED.

cc lalasticlala
pls help take this to front page.

FCMB BANK
TAIWO OLUSESAN

what's the cost of the surgery
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤If he isn't a scam , he won't have asked you to take the pics down since it isn't his

♤He just shot himself...Most people are so blind to see this
really bru dey are trully blind and as for that over sabi dirty girl she should continue aiding scammers to dupe people of their hard earn money you will always see her at scam beggers threadfore fronting donations yet the brokeass twatt won't contribute
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
really bru dey are trully blind and as for that over sabi dirty girl she should continue aiding scammers to dupe people of their hard earn money you will always see her at scam beggers fore fronting donations yet the brokeass twatt won't contribute

♤ Easy tiger grin

♤ it's obvious she doesn't know how scammers operate these days grin
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2017
♤Imagine if 20 individuals send him #1000 bucks minimum everyday

♤That's 20k daily grin , one week and we talking #140 thousand grand gringringrin
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Easy tiger grin

♤ it's obvious she doesn't know how scammers operate these days grin
These scammers can go any lent to scam

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
These scammers can go any lent to scam

♤They've done their homework

♤All they need do is "Sell You" grin
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Imagine if 20 individuals send him #1000 bucks minimum everyday

♤That's 20k daily grin , one week and we talking #140 thousand grand gringringrin
dude is worst than evans
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤They've done their homework

♤All they need do is "Sell You" grin
angryI can't fall for this lazy idiots
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
dude is worst than evans
grin
♤ Lol. One can make a 100grand on this forum

♤in just 24 hours grin , If you have the right "papers" & skill
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
angryI can't fall for this lazy idiots
grin I have seen

♤worse scams than this, and that's why ion get surprised
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin
♤ Lol. One can make a 100grand on this forum

♤in just 24 hours grin , If you have the right "papers" & skill
you don't mean it

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin I have seen

♤worse scams than this, and that's why ion get surprised
it's even better he comes out open to beg for pocket money than formulating unnecessary sickness
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
you don't mean it
grin ♤"Paper's & Selling skills bro"
grin
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
it's even better he comes out open to beg for pocket money than formulating unnecessary sickness

♤But that won't yield the kinda money he wants grin

♤This is a situation of "wants" not "needs" . grin Who knows..his target might be 150k
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin
♤"Paper's & Selling skills bro"

grin
the lazy idiots really go through stress to come up with all these
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤But that won't yield the kinda money he wants grin

♤This is a situation of "wants" not "needs" . grin Who knows..his target might be 150k
grin hahahaha
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
segunernes I see u viewing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy / Why Do Ladies Like Sex So Much ,even More Than Men(covertly) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.