Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul (5530 Views)

Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
the lazy idiots really go through stress to come up with all these
RoyalBlak007:

grin
♤"Paper's & Selling skills bro"

grin

What are you guys blabbing on and on about?? If you can't give, please don't spam or derail the thread.

Why's that so hard to do. He's a scammer, you've made your point yet y'all still debating over it. Take your asses to another thread angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

What are you guys blabbing on and on about?? If you can't give, please don't spam or derail the thread.

Why's that so hard to do. He's a scammer, you've made your point yet y'all still debating over it. Take your asses to another thread angry
cartel member spotted

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

[s]What are you guys blabbing on and on about?? If you can't give, please don't spam or derail the thread.

Why's that so hard to do. He's a scammer, you've made your point yet y'all still debating over it. Take your asses to another thread angry[/s]

♤Shut the f*#k up

♤bìtch undecided
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
the lazy idiots really go through stress to come up with all these
♤Let's Lee him alone..

♤he's just tryna "eat" too grin
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
segunernes I see u viewing

I didn't upload proof, u called me a scam. I eventually did, u still call me a scam.

What elso do u want me to proof, I had to go to lagos to get some of these files.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Shut the f*#k up

♤bìtch undecided

Hope your mama didn't bring you up like this?? Hope this is the side effect of dope 'cause if it's a mishap from your parents then I'm sorry. You're gone! Wasted effort not to mention strength to produce a zygote... Just wasted!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by RoyalBlak007: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Hope your mama didn't bring you up like this?? Hope this is the side effect of dope 'cause if it's a mishap from your parents then I'm sorry. You're gone! Wasted effort not to mention strength to produce a zygote... Just wasted!! smiley

♤ion read

♤ crap
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2017
segunernes:

I didn't upload proof, u called me a scam. I eventually did, u still call me a scam.

What elso do u want me to proof, I had to go to lagos to get some of these files.
pathetic scammer for me to believe you u will need to convince me by uploading your school ID card and your location and also snap yourself holding that scan result if u do that I promise I shall send you 50k

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2017
MrsNgoziKalu:

what's the cost of the surgery
#200,000 but I already have 120k
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2017
segunernes:

na so all of una dey always get 120k

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2017
segunernes:

Pm me
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Can you all pls not derail this thread. Thanks for ur concern.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2017
ukjerry:
Pm me
Will do so.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2017
The guy needs 100k more and you guys who have nothing to offer are trying to discourage others. Take time. Even if it's scam, he surely needs the money for something urgent.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2017
segunernes:
Can you all pls not derail this thread. Thanks for ur concern.
cmon Bru you are really Good at what you do scamming people
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
cmon Bru you are really Good at what you do scamming people
k
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2017
ukjerry:

Pm me
already sent u a mail.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by anonym0us: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2017
segunernes:

k
Is that alll

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
segunernes:

already sent u a mail.
Resend

Haven't seen anything yet
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
ukjerry:
Resend
Haven't seen anything yet
I don't knw how the pm thing works. Can you pls post ur email?
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
cc realpoacher
blueraydick
coltpython
rb007
jade14
makydebbie
iamj
CaptainJeffery
ukjerry
princeboca12
hungerbad
sirpiiko

and idyicy45 .Guys pls. I am not a scam, these are my information once again.

MODIFIED
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
segunernes:
cc realpoacher
blueraydick
coltpython
rb007
jade14
makydebbie
iamj
CaptainJeffery
ukjerry
princeboca12
hungerbad
sirpiiko
and idyicy45 .Guys pls. I am not a scam, these are my information once again.
where is your location and the name of your school
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
idyicy45:
where is your location and the name of your school

Name of school is on the identifcation card . Hope I am able to convince you bro
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
segunernes:

Name of school is on the identifcation card and I am currently in ogun st. Hope I am able to convince you bro
I no see anything
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
idyicy45:
I no see anything
I knw you've had bad experience with pple seeking for help online........ pls just help a brother ouT.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idyicy45: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
segunernes:

I knw you've had bad experience with pple seeking for help online........ pls just help a brother ouT.
bru tell me your school or Pm I go come see you even clear your bills
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
I'll like to pm you buh dnt eally know how it works
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
segunernes:
I'll like to pm you buh dnt eally know how it works
Click on the person's profile and also click on this option and send your pm.

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Click on the person's profile and also click on this option and send your pm.

DONE. Thank you so much.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2017
idyicy45:
bru tell me your school or Pm I go come see you even clear your bills

Already sent you a pm, pls check ur mail.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello everyone... Pls I still need your assistance. I plead to the good people of this forum to pls come to my aid, I still need #80,000 to complete the payment for the treatment.
Thanks, may God be with you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) / Girls' Weak Point In Fights(if You Get The Mind) / S He Using Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.