Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters (33291 Views)

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by KingMicky3286: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Okay let me find Buahri and give him my last finger... Please na basin i want to use to collect my own donations. NL make una dey ready oo
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
and will that put her through till the end of her they should find another job for her because in America that money is too small
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
seems this Trump is American version of Buhari!
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Felixalex:

u talk true... But Americans mumu, they can decide to just keep donating just for it to trend and we could see her getting a very large sum, that's what I meant...
I understand you broh. Similarly, we haven't heard the last of NFL's Kaepernick who took a knee for the anthem. Trust me, that guy's career would nose dive. Its not like he is exceptionally good.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by johnstar(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Omo Oyo is ur case ooo

If dm Cain U, na u sabi ol
kenkool:
Time to do that to Buhari convoy
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by designVATExcel: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
And some of the donors will be parents, tsk tsk.
Imagine the message they're passing to the kids.
Its justifiable to disrespect someone older than you & worst still that holds a respected office, so long as you disagree with his views.

Shameful to say the least.

Funny enough the American economy has been growing at record rates since his inauguration. I'll take economic growth anyday anytime for character likeness.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Shanana1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
IamtherealRita:
I wonder what would happen if it were in Nigeria

angry
If na naija, her obituary is guaranteed
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by correctguy101(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
PrinceAkbabio:
I'm heading to Ebonyi state to do same, who is with me?

My guy be on your way, I go dey help you boil water to press the koko you go return with.... tongue

Do quick, I don ready fire wood... grin
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by talk2percy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
I have a dream that one day I will no longer wake up as a Nigerian.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by ranson(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
PrinceAkbabio:

On Your Own. Remember, Nigerians are only good at embezzling proceeds from crowd sourcing..
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by kuntash: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
IamtherealRita:

angry

DSS would shoot her, then place a cut to size rifle beside her

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Habyz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Felixalex:
The people's Hatred for Trump working in her favour....

Well I can only say it's a good thing if this sum surpasses her income on a normal day
That possibility is high. $60,000 no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Nccollins: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
You just made common sense. �
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Josco24685(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls I need d sum of $100 to pay tuition fees.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Hotstew(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Seriously? This incident happened about a month ago, how long would they keep up with a crowd funding for a grown arse woman who has bills to pay? America is an institution, and no matter how they hate Trump, they dont joke with the components of that institution ( Presidency, Flag , Anthem , Constitution, Capitol hill etc) If the institution fvcks you up for obscenities and breach of acceptable behaviour, believe me, her best shot is the courts. To get another job, she would require a recommendation from her previous employer. Tell me how that would work out for her , except she would accept menial and part time /contract jobs

She does not need the recommendation of her previous employer to get another job. All the new employer will need to know is if she ever worked there in the position she claimed to have worked.

They are under law not to disclose reasons why she left or her performance on the job. Stop spreading false info.
Her flipping off the president is her fundamental human right as enshrined in the 1st Amendment. Her employer in this case is just overzealous.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Hotstew(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Seriously? This incident happened about a month ago, how long would they keep up with a crowd funding for a grown arse woman who has bills to pay? America is an institution, and no matter how they hate Trump, they dont joke with the components of that institution ( Presidency, Flag , Anthem , Constitution, Capitol hill etc) If the institution fvcks you up for obscenities and breach of acceptable behaviour, believe me, her best shot is the courts. To get another job, she would require a recommendation from her previous employer. Tell me how that would work out for her , except she would accept menial and part time /contract jobs

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Infamous(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
THIS WOMAN IS VERY FOOLISH. LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE FUNDING WILL LAST.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by justlikedat: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
IamtherealRita:

angry

You cant even move near a local government chairman convoy in nigeria like that.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lol! Story Story Story, time for mischievous gossipers to gather. Time time!!!
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by overlord77: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
IamtherealRita:

angry

In naija, she wouldn't even be allowed to ply that road in the first place.

Abuja, the whole of airport road will be on lock down 30mins to 1hr before the president's motorcade gets on it, let alone flip a finger.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by kgr8mike(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
America is indeed a great country. Forget stories!!!
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Ellegacy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Frenchfriez:

I doubt you know we're talking about $60 000 here. She's freaking rich! With just $5000 only, she could start a line or be independent. Investing quarter of that money will give her a steady income for years..

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hotstew:
Bros I thought we're saying the same thing, or was that to buttress my point?
Thanks though.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
PrinceAkbabio:

Write your will
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by SirLakes: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
I am waiting for buhari right now

Sharpening my middle finger �
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ellegacy:

I doubt you know we're talking about $60 000 here. She's freaking rich! With just $5000 only, she could start a line or be independent. Investing quarter of that money will give her a steady income for years..
Lol, na you dey look 60k like say na money. She is on a path to becoming a public personality, for the wrong reasons though. Her best bet of making cool money is if she seizes the opportunity by appearing at talk shows and all that, but even at that, she would need one or two adhoc staffs like a manager and all that which would add to her over head.
What I'm saying is this: going forward, she could go on to be a celebrity or she could go burst.
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by Wisebisho: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
katerine7:

grin grin
This is why America up til tomorrow will still remain a first world country... I love America.

1 Like

Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by emmyN(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
When Buhari one come our side? I need to give him two middle fingers cool
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by maj59(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
katerine7:
grin grin
she will get the beating of her life if na we country here
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by PrinceAkbabio(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Btruth:
You are OYO oooo....... lol.
if you are with me click like
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by sandland: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
I think IPOB said trump their man. What is happening. No independence yet
Re: Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters by mofedamijo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Her salary a year might have been covered,and those of u saying she might not geta job,stay there,some C.EC.Os re already going through her C.V,no b same America......person wey kill person mistakenly sef dey get job........
She wasn’t wearing the companies uniform,she wasnt in the companys car,she was backing the camera,she could have said she wasnt the one,she will get a good job trust me,since you have been working,have u not insulted buhari a million times,some of you even while in companys uniform,abeg hypocrites swerve,job is sure,even some professors insulted trump live on t.v,they re still lecturing,some have lectures tomorrow,she is gonna get a job...period

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine’s Zelenskyy: A Wartime Statesman For The Social Media Age (Photos) / Mother And Child Buried Right Next To Their House In Irpen Ukraine (video) / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.