Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" (2783 Views)

I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
ubunja:

if u are not weak like them why use big letters?
u are hungry for attention like the Olosho he is talking about

Who is this one again
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... How about we just agree that we're both at fault then... embarassed

Yeah, Yeah!! Hoping for the best but still expecting the worst cool
Lol, okay. Since you expect me to check up on you all the time like you're my little baby. Remember I called you in lagos?

Sure. smiley
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Amarabae(f): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:
coz their mothers or sisters are oloshos..so wen they see other ladies they, think those ladies are their mums or sisters.. so u can't really blame them..
brutal
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by ubunja(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:

Who is this one again
u are not as important as u think u are.
just answer the question
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by ubunja(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:
coz their mothers or sisters are oloshos..so wen they see other ladies they, think those ladies are their mums or sisters.. so u can't really blame them..
which then proves the point ALL WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTES.
im glad u agree with the guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
ubunja:

u are not as important as u think u are.
just answer the question

So using big letters(what I feel like) is my plan to get attention. Lol braaa I thought you were smarter than this. undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by ubunja(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:

So using big letters(what I feel like) is my plan to get attention. Lol braaa I thought you were smarter than this. undecided undecided
so u come on the internet to measure people's smartness?
what are u Smartologist?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Leave me alone angry
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, okay. Since you expect me to check up on you all the time like you're my little baby. Remember I called you in lagos?

Sure. smiley

Your little baby?? Funny!! grin grin

Yeah, I could recall you calling me then and I wasn't in Lagos then plus you said you gon tell me when you're done reactivating your WhatsApp so we can talk better and I think that was the last time we contacted each other until this evening...
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by sonofanarchy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:
retired olosho dey even talk

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Your little baby?? Funny!! grin grin

Yeah, I could recall you calling me then and I wasn't in Lagos then plus you said you gon tell me when you're done reactivating your WhatsApp so we can talk better and I think that was the last time we contacted each other until this evening...
Ehn, that's why I should be checking up on you na. tongue

Good. I called you to check up and also let you know I was around. So what stopped you from contacting all this while? Anyways, it's in the past now. Hope you're doing good?
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Ehn, that's why I should be checking up on you na. tongue

Good. I called you to check up and also let you know I was around. So what stopped you from contacting all this while? Anyways, it's in the past now. Hope you're doing good?

SMH... And I appreciate you for checking up on me though and shame on me I couldn't retaliate the love... embarassed

Well, you went MIA after a while then and I guess you're just back not too long ago, so I was short of options on how to hit you up then... Yeah, I'm good and how your side?? cool
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

SMH... And I appreciate you for checking up on me though and shame on me I couldn't retaliate the love... embarassed

Well, you went MIA after a while then and I guess you're just back not too long ago, so I was short of options on how to hit you up then... Yeah, I'm good and how your side?? cool
See your head like coke bottle. cheesy

Here, it all started here. Never forget the roots. My side dey jare, can't wait for Christmas.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by UbanmeUdie: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Because all through their life they have been dating olosho

shocked

You are not just an olosho,

You are an ungly Olosho with losed p^ssy!

This one that smells like carbide down bellow is talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by UbanmeUdie: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:

shocked

Oloshos are not difficult to identify. By their fruits you shall know them.

You are clearly one!

I bet your p^ssy is as wide as a dual carriage road with a walk way.

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by UbanmeUdie: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:
they are jobless stinking touts that think they will get pacified by calling girls oloshos. .

these boys are sadist,that can't stop displaying their mannerless attitudes everywhere in romance..take them serious at your own peril

shocked

See this failed Ashawo that does not know what a BJ is talking foul.

With your brown pant like desert warrior.

Empty kpangolo!

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
UbanmeUdie:

shocked

See you useless ameba.you are a nonentity.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
UbanmeUdie:

shocked

See you useless ameba.you are a nonentity
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
UbanmeUdie:

shocked

See you useless ameba.you are a nonentity.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
See your head like coke bottle. cheesy

Here, it all started here. Never forget the roots. My side dey jare, can't wait for Christmas.

LOL... Iffa catch you... cheesy cheesy

Hmm, and what's up with hastiness about Xmas na?? cool
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 5:54am On Nov 15, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Iffa catch you... cheesy cheesy

Hmm, and what's up with hastiness about Xmas na?? cool
Lol just looking forward to the holidays. Good morning.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Victornezzar: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Victornezzar, comman carry your players oooo angry angry angry
lmao.....Good morning
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol just looking forward to the holidays. Good morning.

Oh well, I almost forgot for a minute that Debby loves holiday... grin tongue
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oh well, I almost forgot for a minute that Debby loves holiday... grin tongue
That's what happens when you don't keep in touch. angry
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:

LOL... Oya lemme keep in touch now... tongue

Still got my WhatsApp digits?? wink
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Oya lemme keep in touch now... tongue

Still got my WhatsApp digits?? wink
No I took your digits and threw it in the river. angry
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:

Damn... Now I feel like crying on behalf of me digits now... cry
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Damn... Now I feel like crying on behalf of me digits now... cry

I'll think about it. grin cheesy

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll think about it. grin cheesy

LOL... Too petty and I kinda saw that coming!! tongue cool

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Too petty and I kinda saw that coming!! tongue cool
Lol, that's what you get for not checking up.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, that's what you get for not checking up.

Well, now you got me SMH on behalf of meself...!!! cry embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by newslifeop: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! / Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson / I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.