Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (879 Views)

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. / Choosing A Life Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: . by dingbang(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Well I think your friend should ask her what is her passion....
Re: . by GraveMan(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Must Have All These Ladies Are Ingrates! They Later Dump U After She Get What She Want..I Advice Him Not To Empower Her

1 Like

Re: . by Oledia(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
OP pls permit me to ask two questions.
1) If your friend is man enough do you think it is public opinions that will determine his decision?
2) If he really loves the lady and find her compatible and fit to be his wife, isn't it better for him to marry her before thinking of empowerment?

2 Likes

Re: . by lalanice(f): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
GraveMan:
Must Have All These Ladies Are oloriburuku They
Later Dump U After She Get What She Want..I
Advice Him To Empower Her
with dis kind of comment you seem like an oloriburu yourself
Re: . by lalanice(f): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oledia:
1) If your friend is man enough do you think it is public opinions that will determine his decision?
2) If he really loves the lady and find her compatible and fit to be his wife, isn't it better for him to marry her before thinking of empowerment?
I just wonder if all this people open threads to actually seek advice or attention undecided
Re: . by IAMSASHY(f): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
undecided u and ur frnd ar actually trying to map out a gud plan 4 her bt her decision matters most, ur frnd shud first find out Wat she actually want,she is d one 2 decide
Re: . by GraveMan(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
lalanice:
u are one of the oloriburuku ladies no doubt
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Oledia:

1. What he needs is advise to make the right decision. No man is an island of knowledge. If he knew it all, he'd definitely not be here.

2. Act first then think later. That's the type of decision fools take and my friend is definitely not one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided u and ur frnd ar actually trying to map out a gud plan 4 her bt her decision matters most, ur frnd shud first find out Wat she actually want,she is d one 2 decide

If you have more valuable advise I'd appreciate it.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2017
GraveMan:
Must Have All These Ladies Are Ingrates! They Later Dump U After She Get What She Want..I Advice Him Not To Empower Her

True. But he loves her dearly and she feels the same way about him
Re: . by Barzinime(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2017
He is not...I have seen people experience such
lalanice:
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Tell him to marry her. As long as she's a good woman. Is it the certification he wants to get married to? He can start a business for her, and enrol her in NOUN, simple !

1 Like

Re: . by Shawnnn01: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
lalanice:

No be today man de empower woman later to regret my sister.
Re: . by omega25red(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Your friend should probably look for someone who has the level of education that he feels is up to per. Some might get angry with this community but remember that women will mostly marry someone who they feel is up to a certain level of financial success. So your buddy should do the same. Besides there are too many stories of a man helping to pay for a woman’s education and she later leaves.
If you want to empower her do it because you want something good for her future. If you want to marry her, get to know her and make sure she loves you and is willing to further her education before doing anything

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship / What Does It Mean When A Man Looks At His Wife's Face And Then Looks At Yours? / Young Igbo Couple Start Online Igbo Language Classes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.