Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (32981 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by shaybebaby(f): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You can start with your brothers
Is slap hungrying you?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
shaybebaby:
Is slap hungrying you?
Fuq off my mentions biitch
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by shaybebaby(f): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Fuq off my mentions biitch
Cunt.

kiss
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ReinaFarine: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Bleep off Douchebag

Look at this slowpoke blaming us for her miserable life

Get the fuckkk outta here you freaking hoe

The lady is at fault here. Period!

Men ll always approach you either you are in relationships/marriage or not cos they don’t know your relationship status, it’s your natural duty to tell them off if you don’t have anything to do with them.

The friend is next on the list to blame but the lady started it all.

It’s normal and natural to be approached as a lady but you should know how to set your boundary.

Dumbass fool, it is normal and natural for you to approach your friends' woman...

She reported the friend immediately .... No where did the op said she stylishly led him on....

Even if others should approach her and she should be able to fend off, not the fool squatting in her man's house.... She should allow her man to continue living in the fantasy of having a trusted friend when the fool is a backstabbing little piece of shit.....

Nothing apart from good conscience stops her from playing both of them.... It is not the first time she's approached... She's rejected millions without a peep....

But when he is a close friend of her man, especially one he trusts well enough to live with him, she should tell him the kind of person he's living with.... She told her man everything and she's still a LovePeddler?

She started it by having a cunt or visiting her boyfriend.... Oh, maybe it is by reporting an irresponsible deportee to her man....
Sense fall on you....

Ladies, you've heard bah.... When you man is dancing with the devil, please increase the volume....

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Dhorcas(f): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Op. I think you should sit your her down and know if she's interested in the guy. If she says no. Then tell her to tell the guy nothing can go on betwn them. Not even hanging out out. And all should end there.
Also, be careful nd watch her.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
shaybebaby:
Cunt.
kiss
lol. Yeye girl
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by buchi4us(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
call the guy and tell him everything. U wouldn't know next time he might promise ur babe of taking her to the states and she will give then she won't tell. don't trust girls she might conspire and get u killed if u stand her way. if she don't want the guy she will tell him off
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by karli4nia(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
TheCabal:
This situation has nothing to do with you.

Your not in charge of her life,[b][/b] the sooner you understand that the easier you sleep at night.

Dude, your not married. She's just and I repeat "just" your girlfriend.

Am like Diogenes of Sinope now.... Its really hard to find humans with spiritual intelligence... We humans many times reason like beasts...

Imagine someone saying the sane thing to do in this situation is to react like a beast...

We humanoids just gat NO CHILL! We gat huge control issues that wld only compound our problems in life..

Now I say even if the OP were married.. Acting like a freak in situations like dis wld never stop anyone with an obsession... Except ofcuz we wish to engage in our usual tomfoolery that wld only add to our pain...
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by handsomebanana(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
fellowman:

I'm against this.
this is wrong, I hate when girls come in to destroy a friendship.

that girl may be giving your friend the wrong signal or she's guilty, don't destroy your friendship on some girl no matter how the puna.

just tell your friend (not in front of the girl) that his cover has been blown that's it.

And what if she did not give him any signals, what would you say. Even if she was, which you are not sure of, his friend fücked up.

A girl my guy was dating wan try this nonsene with me. I call my guy once inform am say e girl na like nepa light.

Na so friends dey do. The guy fück up. Just talk truth make devil shame.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Mrnairalandd: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Dumbass fool, it is normal and natural for you to approach your friends' woman...

She reported the friend immediately .... No where did the op said she stylishly led him on....

Even if others should approach her and she should be able to fend off, not the fool squatting in her man's house.... She should allow her man to continue living in the fantasy of having a trusted friend when the fool is a backstabbing little piece of shit.....

Nothing apart from good conscience stops her from playing both of them.... It is not the first time she's approached... She's rejected millions without a peep....

But when he is a close friend of her man, especially one he trusts well enough to live with him, she should tell him the kind of person he's living with.... She told her man everything and she's still a LovePeddler?

She started it by having a cunt or visiting her boyfriend.... Oh, maybe it is by reporting an irresponsible deportee to her man....
Sense fall on you....

Ladies, you've heard bah.... When you man is dancing with the devil, please increase the volume....

What a Douchebag with a fish brain wallowing in sheer stupidity!

Rubbish! There are thousands of those guys out there, if she couldn’t set the boundary when her boyfriend’s friend asked for her number, then she has got a big problem and that guy is in big trouble.

If she couldn’t say No to her boyfriend’s friend, then she is free for all nations. Common sense ought to have prevailed on her when the phone number request was made by that stupid friend.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ReinaFarine: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Rubbish! There are thousands of those guys out there, if she couldn’t set the boundary when her boyfriend’s friend asked for her number, then she has got a big problem and that guy is in big trouble.

If she couldn’t say No to her boyfriend’s friend, then she is free for all nations. Common sense ought to have prevailed on her when the phone number request was made by that stupid friend.

Be like say me I no sabi read. Oga sir, abeg,you fit help fish-brained me bolden the place where op talk say the girl say yes..... You no see the chat oh! Me set I no see am..... But as you come sabi sat the girl no talk no.... Hian!!!

Stop making biased assumptions in order to villify the woman.... He's not just your friend, he's your roommate.... Like you guys sleep together.... He should be able to call your woman in case of emergency... And once the conversation deviated from what was suppose to be the reason for the contact exchange, she informed you.... She didn't give him her number in one mysterious spy-ish way... You were there.... She has been transparent....

And the friend sleeping under the same roof with you is playing devious games and Oga orangutan brain here is telling me she started it?

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by laudate: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Be like say me I no sabi read. Oga sir, abeg,you fit help fish-brained me bolden the place where op talk say the girl say yes..... You no see the chat oh! Me set I no see am..... But as you come sabi sat the girl no talk no.... Hian!!!

Stop making biased assumptions in order to villify the woman.... He's not just your friend, he's your roommate.... Like you guys sleep together.... He should be able to call your woman in case of emergency... And once the conversation deviated from what was suppose to be the reason for the contact exchange, she informed you.... She didn't give him her number in one mysterious spy-ish way... You were there.... She has been transparent....

And the friend sleeping under the same roof with you is playing devious games and Oga orangutan brain here is telling me she started it?

Una no go take laugh kill person for here!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Mrnairalandd: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Reading this mind piece from this living dead irritates me to high heaven. What a Dimwit with zero brain.

What is your business with emergency for God sake?

Just imagine this gibberish coming from a non-living thing

Guys ll always approach a lady, it’s a lady responsibility to tell them off

If that hoe called girlfriend respect her man, the moment he asked for her number while the boyfriend wasn’t there, the intelligent and smart response lies with her not her boyfriend.

I now understand why Nigerian girls are called “Fish brain” around the world.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Mrnairalandd: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Hey, get a pad to dry the emotional leakages from your anus. Don't make the thread all smelly.

She was refering to MISOGYNISTIC men. Are you one of the SEXIST fools? Is that why you're pained? Why're you always bitter when they tell you the truth about you? Does she look like your sisters? Why are you calling her their names?

How can you excuse the friend's betrayal [THE WORSE OFFENCE, IN THIS CASE] and condemn the lady alone? Is it because you're just as despicable?

Here we go...

One of the worthless and sissy species called “freaking Wimp” raised by one single mum is here to display what he was taught as a weakling.

More often than not, you don’t even need to go too far to see these future-destined wife/girlfriend’s Rags like this “Wimp” displaying what they saw in their homes while growing up being done to their worthless and dummy father by their mums.

Go back and find someone who is willing and ready to circumcise you to life cos with that rubbish you wrote up there, it’s obvious that you are nothing but a living dead waiting to be buried.

I have nothing to discuss with you as a living dead until you are circumcised like a real man.

Now Bleep outta here and enjoy in your perpetual stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

[s]Here we go...

One of the worthless and sissy species called “freaking Wimp” raised by one single mum is here to display what he was taught as a weakling.

More often than not, you don’t even need to go too far to see these future-destined wife/girlfriend’s Rags like this “Wimp” displaying what they saw in their homes while growing up being done to their worthless and dummy father by their mums.

Go back and find someone who is willing and ready to circumcise you to life cos with that rubbish you wrote up there, it’s obvious that you are living dead waiting to be buried.

I have nothing to discuss with you as a living dead until you are circumcised like a real man.

Now Bleep outta here and enjoy in your perpetual stupidity.[/s]
Yet you spared enough time of your life of sorrow, frustration and bitterness to type this shiit for me. Wasted effort. This heap of bullock makes more noise than your life achievements. You're a empty bastard. grin

No story for you. Oloriburuku. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Mrnairalandd: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Yet you spared enough ; time of your life of sorrow, frustration and bitterness to type this shiit for me. Wasted effort. This heap of bullock makes more noise than your life achievements. You're a empty bastard. grin

No story for you. Oloriburuku. grin

Lmao! grin grin grin

Let me state it here that i am willing and ever ready to feed your penury-stricken family to future generations without looking back.

What a lowlife!
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

[s]Lmao! grin grin grin

Let me state it here that i am willing and ever ready to feed your penury-stricken family to future generations without looking back.

What a lowlife![/s]
Says the frustrated insect that was bragging about hierachy a while ago, saying he has nothing to discuss with me, as if your father doesn't live under the footstool of those at the top of the pyramid. Worthless cretin.

The only thing you have going for you in life is your stupidity. You're allowed to dream. But a subhuman like you will never pull off the capability to materialize it.

Bungling buffoon. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Your gf is not a baby. Just sit back n enjoy the movie. If she truly loves you she won't do what we think unless shes a bitch.

She knows what to do cos she's not a kid anymore
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
ottohan:
disgracing the guy is not an option here...it is your mumu galfriend DAT has decided to giv d guy her number that you should do away with...
-showing you her whatsaap chat with d guy dosen't mean she likes you, who knows how many chats she must have censored/deleted before showing you,....
-she is just feeling special because there are two guys and one gal and they are hustling after her, so just work on her phsycology by making her jealous,....
-just make another lady to visit you, so that ur GF will feel jealous and her brain go reset...
correct
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why are you blaming the gf? The flatmate is clearly in the wrong here.

Is it the gf that proposed a weekend outing? Was it the gf that requested for the flatmate's phone number? Should she refuse giving her number to someone who lives in the same house with her bf?

Listen to me OP, your flatmate betrayed you and don't let anybody tell you different. People like your flatmate do not deserve to breathe the same air with you. You MUST purge the earth of such vile people for the greater good. He is your flatmate so think smart, make it look like an accident. He should not get a second chance!

Even if you will not marry your gf and start a family, defend your relationship while it lasts. Today it is your gf, tomorrow it will be your wife and daughters.

3 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Why are you not blaming the guy in all of this , is it normal to "toast" your friend's girlfriend , you talk as if the friend has no blame in this. If my friend starts to Bleep my girl behind me then I can't call him my friend , even if she were the one who approached him he has the choice to refuse her , once he can't refuse her then I cut him off. I want only loyal friends

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ReinaFarine: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
People, na only for the mammy water side we fish brained people see where the op talk say him see him girlfriend with him nigga phone, and she tell am say nah thatbtime wey she put her number? Which one come be behind his back again?

So there is no on to inform your woman when you're in an emergency.

Her telling him you have a Judas in the house with you....

Or Mr. Op finding out through FBI investigation that his girlfriend is uncomfortable in his house because of a sex-starved maggot?

My daddy always say, if you're covering up for a fool, he'll not see reasons to have sense!

Listen to me oh!
If any of my man's friend cross the obvious line, I'm gonna shut him down and inform my man...

Answer these questions:
1. Who asked who for phone number?
2. Who is approaching who for relationship?
3. Who came clean about it all?
4. Who is literally living on the op depending on him for atleast food and shelter?
5. Who is playing games...
Who is the obvious untrustworthy person?
Who is lying to his supposed best friend....
Who is breaking the sacred bro code?

If a strange girl is going after my friend's man, I'll kick her ass, talk less of me going afrr her man.... Means I don't care about her at all... I'll be a ho then....

Don't call a girl trying to do the honesty thing a ho.... Me oh, if my best friend is going after man, and he comes to me with proof, I'll question her not him and shut that shit down so hard.... Before love, there's trust and if you don't trust her with proof, then please dump her. You're not building anything after all...

Let me put this in words you can understand;
Since the only relationship you've ever hadnis between your hand and little Johnny, imagine another person come put him Jonny for your hand and you commot your hand sharp sharp, abeg na your hand you go cut or the guy Johnny?
Who is the instigator?

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Spaxon(f): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bizibi:
hehehehehe,no!! I'm not a helper,I'm an opportunist.
*crossing legs and viewing mizz spaxon soft ear*
u sef u follow target get the ear
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Daeylar(f): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
shaybebaby:

He hasn't shown up online. And he is not my friend. angry
He is my brother, same mum same dad.

Whenever he turns up, I'll mention you. No point in trolling him when he hasn't even logged on in weeks.

Ba7man, where is my western union for Christmas?

Wow, that's nice,

Lol, OK, we have a trolling date grin grin
How is you dear?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by shaybebaby(f): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Daeylar:

Wow, that's nice,

Lol, OK, we have a trolling date grin grin
How is you dear?
Aight hun, good day?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Mrnairalandd: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Says the frustrated insect that was bragging about hierachy a while ago, saying he has nothing to discuss with me, as if your father doesn't live under the footstool of those at the top of the pyramid. Worthless cretin.

The only thing you have going for you in life is your stupidity. You're allowed to dream. But a subhuman like you will never pull off the capability to materialize it.

Bungling buffoon. grin

I ain’t bragging lowlife

If you are in doubt, i challenge you here on Nairaland to list your family problems here and i ll solve them for you idiot.

Get d help y’all need in your family

I ll feed you and your penury stricken family to oblivion

Keep wasting your empty destiny here while those worthless things you called parents are dying in poverty.

Seriously, i ll bail you and your doomed family out of your present predicament.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by lilmax(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Slayer2:

Dude. Should the op control her before? if she wants to do crap with anybody she is free. The op shouldn't be bothered because a girl who loves and respect you will also respect her self.
If she was never interested she would not even give out her number.

Only a stupid boy will waste his time fighting over a girl in this kind of situation. Only time I can fight for a girl is when she is being Harrased, intimidated or someone trying to hurt her.

So you are the one who needs to get your head checked because people like you want to control others life. If she loves him she will respect herself period.

lol....so she's free to do what ever she wants even as she's dating someone? grin

omo I no need waste my time with you, that statement just says alot grin
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

I owe you no explanation. Son of a whoŕe.

Of course you owe me no explanation because it is your miserable life you nasty lowlife bitch.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by lilmax(m): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Sunexy:

U are 1 of the numerous olodos on nairaland..so he shud fight for girl that is not his wife..olodo
cheesy
fool, try to read and comprehend

your stupidity is irritating
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by deafeyez: 2:57am On Nov 16, 2017
Hector09:
I dont just understand, how ur friend we be asking ur own girl out some guys ne they try oh, even when girls plenty pass boys na ur frnd gf nd sister u wan folk, thats why i dnt have frnds all i have is play mate and betting mate

U never see something. Boys now no get chill. U no fit imagine my guy dey tell me say make I give am my woman wey I dey knack number make him collect too say the girl na big girl n him mature.

When I marry, dat guy no go near my house.

Despite say dis guy sabi seduce women with words, him like all my girls.

Really fear some friends especially, Akwa Iboms
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Slayer2: 4:15am On Nov 16, 2017
lilmax:
lol....so she's free to do what ever she wants even as she's dating someone? grin

omo I no need waste my time with you, that statement just says alot grin

Smh.. small pickin you never still know anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.