Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Turns You Off? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off? (3885 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2011
190:

angry angry undecided undecided

you do undecided

If you say so undecided
Re: What Turns You Off? by Wantedola(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Was going to say ope o I passed, and about asking why i still don't have luck when it comes to females. Then a lady shocked :ome by saying SHORT MEN. undecided
Re: What Turns You Off? by Wantedola(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=Pweety4me post=5747207]^Introduce one 2 me. . .grin tongue cool[/
quote]

Introduce yourself to me.
Re: What Turns You Off? by Wantedola(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
DeepSoul:
~Badly spoken English~

~Badly written English~

~Terrible kissing skills~

~Short men~

~Lack of humour~

~Lack of mental stimulation~ Etc

Eh eh. It is you.
Re: What Turns You Off? by Wantedola(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
I pray you all find perfect men o. Time waits for men when it comes to marriage. But runs very fast when it comes to famles. Still want to meet one beautiful working class lady tho.
Re: What Turns You Off? by urchcoded(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
I hate everyone tho. It doesn't matter what u do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House / The Typical Naija Babe / Why Nigerian Babes Like To Do This Thing- VIEWER DISCRETION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.