Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House (3925 Views)

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House / My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? (2) (3) (4)

His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
One of my pally dey serious wahala and he need una help.One babe wey he track for facebook the babe no wan gree live im house ooo.The girl na from bayelsa she dey stay and nah from facebook my paddy track her.when he see her picture na so he come like the babe and he come add her facebook account and na so dem go start chatting.the babe ask am wetin he dey do for a living and im come tell her say he dey work for shell.he come ask the babe and the babe say she be student/hairstylist.no do no do na so the babe come ask my pally were he dey reside and he come say na benin.before my pally know wetin dey happen na so this babe pack her bag,with her cooking pot and other articles enter transport come benin.she be clear my pally say she dey come and my pally agree to pay for her transport.e don reach two months and this babe still dey my pally house.my pally say na im dey feed am and she jus dey the house doing nothin other than watching home video and chopping my pally food.my pally don ask her wether time for her school to resume don reach and she say her school dey on local ASUU strike.my pally no know wether na lie or true she dey talk but he don dey doubt wether na really student she be.he say he don try every means to make her leave but she still dey im house.my pally say he need una help ooo.

Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by greedie1(f): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
u mean he kicked her out and she still came back?
ur paddy is a wat? a fool!
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:
u mean he kicked her out and she still came back?
ur paddy is a wat? a fool!
no be wetin i talk ooo.i say he want her to leave but she no wan gree leave.he don already give her all the signs dat her presence for im houuse don too long but she no dey code.she still dey the house grin
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by slimchi2k2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
interestin pally story again,pls advise needed nairal
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tell ur pally to get a gun. Shoot her dead. And the two of you fit carry am together go dump for benin moat.
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by dmcdad: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wonder shall neva end.. Wetin ur guy expect b4 wen the gurl come with all her things including cooking utensils...?
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Dinmajudith: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
Make him tell her say he wan travel grin

Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by azpeculiar: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
TITLE: The Story of Pally..... cheesy

Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by dmcdad: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dinmajudith: Make him tell her say he wan travel grin

exactly! Make hm throw lamba give the gurl
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by vivianc(f): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha, funny story.
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by otokx(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
did not know shell was in Benin?

Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by AzaMontana(f): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
He must just chase that girl out because girls like that are no good
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
lefulefu: One of my pally dey serious wahala and he need una help.One babe wey he track for facebook the babe no wan gree live im house ooo.The girl na from bayelsa she dey stay and nah from facebook my paddy track her.when he see her picture na so he come like the babe and he come add her facebook account and na so dem go start chatting.the babe ask am wetin he dey do for a living and im come tell her say he dey work for shell.he come ask the babe and the babe say she be student/hairstylist.no do no do na so the babe come ask my pally were he dey reside and he come say na benin.before my pally know wetin dey happen na so this babe pack her bag,with her cooking pot and other articles enter transport come benin.she be clear my pally say she dey come and my pally agree to pay for her transport.e don reach two months and this babe still dey my pally house.my pally say na im dey feed am and she jus dey the house doing nothin other than watching home video and chopping my pally food.my pally don ask her wether time for her school to resume don reach and she say her school dey on local ASUU strike.my pally no know wether na lie or true she dey talk but he don dey doubt wether na really student she be.he say he don try every means to make her leave but she still dey im house.my pally say he need una help ooo.

really is english so hard? even while typing?
poster did you go to school? i mean any school at all.....even daycare or creche
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by dmcdad: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
poshdiva:

really is english so hard? even while typing?
poster did you go to school? i mean any school at all.....even daycare or creche

Don't mind my asking buh, u Nigerian?

Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Shugamania(f): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lol.. She go soon get belle. grin grin
Na then you go know say you don marry wife.
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Agrika: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lol!...awoofing tinz...
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by P4VS20: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:

Don't mind my asking buh, u Nigerian?

i am curious myself. i pray she says she isnt. lol

Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by dmcdad: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
P4VS20:

i am curious myself. i pray she says she isnt. lol

That's what I hope to get. Buh if otherwise (thats if she is 9jerian), I would knw something is wrong somewhere
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Abali1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
This thread just made my day....hahahaaaaa ...... WTF
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by waleski(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
The gurl is a typical naija breed, very sharp and when an opportunity come up will grab with hands and feet,the gurl is a stylist/student and she has seen her way out of poverty and u expect her to leave..if I hear. Tell ur pally to watch out oh that if he doesn't use a cd and knocks up the gurl,he will have an official wife on his hand
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by P4VS20: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Naa wetin de guy find e catch jare. you go facebook get chic, dey tell complit stranger your parols cos you wan slush am. the girl no con gree go again cos u don get wetin u want (short term), she come all d way for long term, you dey shout. abeg leave story for tortoise jare n go n marry her n stop telling you friends u need help.
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by P4VS20: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:

That's what I hope to get. Buh if otherwise (thats if she is 9jerian), I would knw something is wrong somewhere

i dont thing she would reply you because she knows if she's nigerian [size=16pt]"OL BOI, HER OWN DON BI"[/size] lol.
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
P4VS20:

i dont thing she would reply you because she knows if she's nigerian [size=16pt]"OL BOI, HER OWN DON BI"[/size] lol.

Yes ℓ̊ Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ Nigerian....so what?
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by P4VS20: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
poshdiva:

hahahaha, you re soo predictable. hahahahaha.

it always works, put cheese on the ground, the mouse will always show, well er bros, she don answer oh. lol.
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by dmcdad: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
P4VS20:

As in ehn... I don ask her 4 another thread.. I go let you know how far if she respond..
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by dmcdad: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
P4VS20:

hahahaha, you re soo predictable. hahahahaha.

it always works, put cheese on the ground, the mouse will always show, well er bros, she don answer oh. lol.

Right on time...
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by wonda26(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
PALLY AND THE BAYELSA GIRL.... Lwkmd
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by dmcdad: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
poshdiva:

WTH!!! You mean you couldnt comprehend with what the poster wrote at the outset of this thread You dont understand pidgin english or what?
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by Spicyhawt: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hahaha....and local ASUU no dey quick off strike o lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by dmcdad: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
Spicyhawt: Hahaha....and local ASUU no dey quick off strike o lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

I laff... Gurl wey throw lamba na im una dy worry una sef 4?
Re: His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House by P4VS20: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:

WTH!!! You mean you couldnt comprehend with what the poster wrote at the outset of this thread You dont understand pidgin english or what?

dude, seriously, you shouldn't be surprised she doesn't understand the language, her name is "POSHDIVA", naa butti. butter no de hear pidgin english.

I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends / The Typical Naija Babe / Nigeria: 'sodom And Gomorrah' In The Making?