Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife (26632 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
bleckzy:
d wife looks fed up

Fed up of what exactly? smiley
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by Kobicove(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Happy Birthday to him!
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by victorazyvictor(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
grin Only if all the youths of this country could learn the art of bravery from Fayose, Nigeria would have been a better place. He remains the future and role model for the youths of this country. God bless fayose grin

God bless you.
I tell you if no be Fayose the kind thing Buhari, APC cum Fulani herdsmen planned for this country would have terrible compared to what we are experiencing now.
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by supereagle(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
adem30:
As if that will stop him from beating Her when they get home

Does he beat the wife? She played a role in his coming back to power.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by victorazyvictor(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
grin Only if all the youths of this country could learn the art of bravery from Fayose, Nigeria would have been a better place. He remains the future and role model for the youths of this country. God bless fayose grin

God bless you.
I tell you if no be Fayose the kind thing Buhari, APC cum Fulani herdsmen planned for this country would have terrible compared to what we are experiencing now...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by fatymore(f): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
H
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by fpeter(f): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
woman of God.
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by bleckzy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
angelbulksms:

Fed up of what exactly? smiley
u should knw
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
muslims WILL NEVER RULE EKITI STATE... NEVER.. IN FACT IT WAS THE DEPUTY GOV YOU HAD THAT RUINED SEGUN ONI
ALOWONLE419:
IFAYOSE IS AN INCONSEQUENTIAL BEING IN THE SCHEME OF AFFAIRS HERE IN THE SOUTH WEST. INSHA ALLAH THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE MUST BE MUSLIM. THE CHRISTIAN INFIDELS SHOULD GO AND JOIN THEIR IPOB TERRORIST BROTHERS IN THE YEAST

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congratulations the incoming Mr. President/Vice President.
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
deomelo:
And this is news or politics?

Too many jobless people on the internet.
you write senseless
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
supereagle:

Does he beat the wife? She played a role in his coming back to power.

Don't mind zombies. They are confusing themselves with lying spirits.
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:
So Ekiti state people voted him to be hugging his wife?
I wonder why everything will be news in this country
Zombie.

Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by juman(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Happy birthday ayo fayose.

Wishing you well in your political endeavor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by Adebowale89(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
happy birthday my able governor

God bless Ekiti state

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by joystickextend1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Happy birthday Sir

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by cadre88(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
U Yoruba Muslims are the reason this country is backward.. Bootlickers.. Ur mentors are killing people in the north.. Sure u know boko haram is a muslim package.. U cant ruin Ekiti for us..
ALOWONLE419:
IFAYOSE IS AN INCONSEQUENTIAL BEING IN THE SCHEME OF AFFAIRS HERE IN THE SOUTH WEST. INSHA ALLAH THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE MUST BE MUSLIM. THE CHRISTIAN INFIDELS SHOULD GO AND JOIN THEIR IPOB TERRORIST BROTHERS IN THE YEAST

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by SamgoldBaba: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hbd to him
Pls guyz how can I reply sum1's comment on Nairaland without quoting d whole stuff?
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by skedman(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
please when you are making a reference please try to clarify by stating the particular region that supported the governor as a role model because he can never be a role model to me.
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
cadre88:
U Yoruba Muslims are the reason this country is backward.. Bootlickers.. Ur mentors are killing people in the north.. Sure u know boko haram is a muslim package.. U cant ruin Ekiti for us..

I doubt if that guy is a Yoruba because some of the things he says should not come out of the mouth of a Yoruba person. He should be an Hausa or Igbo seeking to sow the seed of discord between Yorubas.
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by internetgangste: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
he’s only a pain in the ass
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
The first photo shows that one of them has body odour while the other one has mouth odour both avoiding each other's odour
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by asawanathegreat(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
The rock fayose
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by femi4: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
your role model....pls speak for yourself
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by kingPhidel(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nobody is talking about the offering and tithe for that day..
Pastor go harmer Sha.

Just thinking
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by dheilaw1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Koolking:

You are right. I have seen how much better Ekiti state is, better than all states put together in Nigeria.

The most developed and youth empowered state because Fayose - the only politician with a big heart at the helm of affairs in the state.

...SMH
why don't you just buy some senses and stop talking like your brain is in your palm?
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by opius: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:
So Ekiti state people voted him to be hugging his wife?
I wonder why everything will be news in this country

I don't know who put ur mouth for wetin no concerns you
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by opius: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
adem30:
As if that will stop him from beating Her when they get home

Just the way you normally beat people around yoy
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by Koolking(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
dheilaw1:
why don't you just buy some senses and stop talking like your brain is in your palm?

You seem to learnt the same lame punch line. Go through your posts and see for yourself.

Brain in palm makes you reason well
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
You are right, am not a big fan of him but I love his boldness still standout if he contest for president come 2019 I bet you he has my vote
Re: Fayose Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Thanksgiving Service In Church With Wife by opius: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Cutting birtday cake with the less privilege at Bisi market. People's gov.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP / Buhari Lays Foundation Of A Shopping Mall In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pictures) / President Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.