Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (37515 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Ladies, Will You Step Out In This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2017
ojuolu:

God has blessed you with so much wisdom and He will not take it away from you. you are indeed a good and matured man. If i were to be the man in this situation, sincerely i wont say a word and i will respect my gf for not saying a word. she is so matured and refined.

Thank you Sir. I was surprised the OP was Angry because she stayed out of his childish public exchange of words with a woman

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by ChiefSweetus: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2017
ScotFree:
I am sure you're not a baby. I wouldn't get myself into exchanging words with a woman. Bur if that happens because the woman is 'rabid' and uncouth. I wouldn't want my girlfriend involved. That will make her nothing better than the other woman
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by yebcy4u(f): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmmm!
if the guy wanted her involvement he would've said so. but since he didn't do so.....
he should be left alone to settle it.
If it were me, n i want my guy involvement, i'll ask him to help out
besides she don't know how they started or how it got there
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by bossmeek(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
“Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.” “You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” “Constant kindness can accomplish much

10 Mistakes Women Make When They Fall In Love Too Fast
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
RichlyOBS:
Ladies if another woman is being rude to your boyfriend in front of you,do you step in as his girlfriend or let him handle it himself??

the reason why I am asking this,, a lady just insulted and embarrassed me inside the bus in front of my girlfriend and she saw everything that the lady was wrong but kept quiet without saying anything....

we got home and I asked her why she didn't face the woman as a girl to girl thing, as far she's my girlfriend, she should have stand for me... she said the fight was for me alone that she can't fight because of a boy who she's not yet married to.....

this is a lesson, am not going to support any girl am not yet married to in my life again....

She dey vex say you never propose and she dey drop hint. She don see similarities of how you treat and quarrel with her during arguments and she dey do good, insult am for me for inside her mind. Na that kind person you wan marry? No matter the level of rough play of grude inside of me, you dare not raise your voice nor to talk of insulting my partner in front of me. Na my partner go keep me from killing you. Na you go even beg my partner to forgive you and calm me down. True love can't endure any insult to the love of his or her life.

Op go find your true soulmate not marriage hungry bitter old brat. Don't lie on that bed of selfish thorns. And as you move on, say 'Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of...I will see no evil, and I will marry no evil, amen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hozier:
Are you not an adult? Can't you talk? You should be able to handle your problem yourself - forget that you _shit about women having upper hand in Europe or not.

If my babe should get into any confrontation with some guy in public and I'm there with her, I will let her handle her _shit - regardless of her being at fault or not. She is an adult and she should be able to handle the confrontation.

If peradventure the confrontation begins to turn physical is when I'll come in, put on my superman cape and beat the _shit out of the nigga who has the effontery to touch my woman.
What if the nigga beat the hell outta you?
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Dcholeric: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
alexialin:

It's a pity, u are not seeing the big picture in this whole scenario, that happened to you today. Your ego is bruised and you are trying to lick your wounds and also looking for whom to shift the blame to. And viola! Your gf is the perfect candidate.

My dear in life, if a random lady from nowhere tries to take advantage of u in public followed by either shouting down at you or hurling an insult. Cos it takes one insult from such lady and your response immediately to open doors for more insults to fly free from her mouth without filter.

It's always one insult and the counter reply that brings out a whole army of words.

So the best u can do at that time., is walk away.

Yes, Just walk away and trust me the lady will be surprised and mumble some rubbish to herself, cos Thats the least counter behavior she expects from you.

Trying to calm such lady down, is a fatal mistake from your end. I repeat, Don't calm such lady down

You don't need to at all. Cos she will see it as a sign of weakness and drown you with sharp piercing insults. Women are very good when it comes to insulting one with their tongue. It's an inbuilt radio without battery and some women are Pro with such scenarios.

So do yourself and your gf a huge favour.

Just, Walk away.

It's that Simple.

Your gf did nothing wrong by not butting in.

Maybe your gf should have pulled u away and say honey it's OK, then both of u walk away.
Thereby the other lady hurling insults will automatically look like a crazy woman in public eyes.

And you? The Perfect gentleman with your ego intact and safe.

Trust me, handle situations this way and u won't regret it.
this is very bad .
how would someone encourage assault?

if na them now them go shout physical and verbal assault at same time.

I did put ANYBODY that tramples on me in their via any means ...
call me a sissy I don't care..

more over ...this is also hypocrisy.
would you not expect him to stand for his girl if a guy tries to harass her physically? (married or not)
most women are joke.
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by SonOfmercy007: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Smart girl grin
She loves her life ... make one boy no send person to early grave ..
But if it's the other way,you will want the guy to turn into SAMSON

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by matifizzy(f): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
its better to stay out, after all, who knows what your offense are? am sure you are not innocent grin

like for real just imagine your GF defended you as you wanted and at the end u dumped her, time after she met someone who values her and discover that the lady she insulted is her husbands sister. shocked cool embarassed where will you be to defend her.

bf + gf = 2
husband + wife = 1
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Bullhari: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Uniqueness01:
I find this post so funny cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note,I won't watch some girl insult my BF .......but why will a lady just Insult and embarrassed you, what did you do?

chisosu!!!

Omo see babe... u too fine abeg, see packaging.

no be the small pikin post be my concern now. Na u. small baby wey go find woman mouth wan passam give d innocent geh. no date that kind boy abeg. u deserve better
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Legitman22(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
If its my girl i trust her, she will definitely challenge the girl and i will surely do same if it the case was reverse.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by somehow: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
So you only quarrel with people you don't fear or respect? Have you quarrelled with your siblings before?
SmellingAnus:
the guy even get mind to quarrel with woman... I will rather quarrel with my fellow man than with a woman except it's kind of unavoidable... I respect women... I also fear women too grin...
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Edonojie007:

Thats Why You Be Smelling Anus.
Lol... I know say your anus dey scent especially after you shit finish grin
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Tecno66: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Smart girl grin

She loves her life ... make one boy no send person to early grave ..
You are right. When he send am go grave finish, he go go pick another girl but what goes around comes around o. If na d girl also enter gbege, make d man take off because if d man wey d girl dey quarel turn to be Tyson or Hercules or naval rating, d man fit enter. The sisi no go wait 3 months before she follow another guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Lalas247(f): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tecno66:
You are right. When he send am go grave finish, he go go pick another girl but what goes around comes around o. If na d girl also enter gbege, make d man take off because if d man wey d girl dey quarel turn to be Tyson or Hercules or naval rating, d man fit enter. The sisi no go wait 3 months before she follow another guy.
Yes as expected I wouldn’t want a man to stand and fight another girl for me ...he can restrain or try to seperate or diffuse the situation .. but that’s about it ..
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
mbahdi:
U even get luck.my own girlfriend refused visiting me unless I come her place anytime I win see am.say its not scriptural visiting a man u aren't married to
That's small my own girlfrie.... wait I don't have a girlfriend we are just friends lol
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by jayloms: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hustle hard and get your own ride. Nobody will come and insult you in your own car.
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
RichlyOBS:
Ladies if another woman is being rude to your boyfriend in front of you,do you step in as his girlfriend or let him handle it himself??

the reason why I am asking this,, a lady just insulted and embarrassed me inside the bus in front of my girlfriend and she saw everything that the lady was wrong but kept quiet without saying anything....

we got home and I asked her why she didn't face the woman as a girl to girl thing, as far she's my girlfriend, she should have stand for me... she said the fight was for me alone that she can't fight because of a boy who she's not yet married to.....

this is a lesson, am not going to support any girl am not yet married to in my life again....

Hahahahaha I like that babe.If u want her to be fighting for u,then put a ring on her finger.Plenty gbosa for the babe
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by impeccable2217(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
hopsydboi:

She actually did the best thing.... If she had intervene and the lady has given her "her doze" of the insult... You will be more embarrassed. This kind of girls has self respect and a good self esteem! I love that line at bold! You won't find another like her... It might really pain you but they are rare!

You're damn right.She did the best thing by keeping mute;but her response later when they got home,or should I say her reason for keeping mute is awkward,nd something uncalled for...
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Richyspice(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
I think the fight was between you and the lady so your gf has nothing to do with it
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by makydebbie(f): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Josh44s:

But u get strength at d other room.
Chai I need cane. grin
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Perfectionist11: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
shimmer1:
No no no I saw some comments here and I'm like wtf. Why the hell can't she stand up for you., she may not necessarily need to fight back but she could have helped calm down the situation(like sister it's OK o). She was just looking like a fool? Please OP drop such a girl Abeg. Theres no use for a woman who can't back up her man. I have brothers that have girlfriends (not even married) but what affects one affects the other. You dare not talk about one, the other comes for your head. Girlfriend or married? And it's not only about boyfriend or girlfriend. Anybody should be able to stand up for their loved ones: friends, family and the likes.
What kind of lady is that? undecided

You are the lady with the most sensible comment so far.If the case was reversed, the girl would definitely expect the boyfriend to become a knight and shield her so,why not do to your partner what you expect from him?...

Many comments from the ladies who are apostles of gender equality on here is disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by boyjo: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
RichlyOBS:

Hear what my friend says:

"No.
Your girl ought to have said something to the lady.
It didn`t have to be something rude either.
It radiates love and unity.

A girl knows she can handle a man when it comes to talking.
But a girl also knows "women know themselves".

Your girl saying a word or two to her like, "Ma`am take it easy" would have calmed the lady down.

Just my opinion.
Because if my man does not defend me against a fellow man, we are so done! tongue"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by MEHY: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

It depends on my mood actually. On a very good day, with my oyinbo English, I'll try my best to settle the dispute but if she's bent on creating a scene, I'll just drag Baeby outta there. kiss

But on a bad day... When missRed is around, I'm shutting her drippy mouth with a slap. angry angry undecided
this is so me!
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by rigor14: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
RichlyOBS:
oga shut up jare.... what are you saying? what do you want me to do? beat the girl? this is Italy bro... and the lady was wrong believe me am not that kind of person that look for trouble.... I couldn't do anything bro... my babe should have say something but no fighting and I wouldn't have allowed them to fight....

Oga, that is very sick of you. I would do same if I were in her shoe. Can't even fight for my husband, what for? what happens to walking away? where would the strenght for exchange of words come from? If I ask you to walk away and you continue, I will leave you two.
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Derushah(f): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Especially if your girlfriend is the quiet, obedient and submissive type, she will be like "thank God he has found a tough woman ". He thinks it's me that he will be pushing around.
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by aamstih: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hi,

Is the twitter handle on your profile correct?

Uniqueness01:
I find this post so funny cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note,I won't watch some girl insult my BF .......but why will a lady just Insult and embarrassed you, what did you do?
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by ogechy456(f): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Your girl is wise, she is not one of those bad dogs that will just fight at the lightest provocation. But you as man should mind how you talk to people in the public, learn how to control your anger. Decent guys don't talk anyhow.
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by joinnow: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

What did you do to the lady that insulted you? From your tone, you sound like you would be the troublesome type who never overlooks anything.

For me, I can take a lot of insult. As long as you don't lay your hands on me, I will keep my cool. Insult me all day if you want, I will just pretend as if I don't know who is being insulted. If I have a loved one with me, I will expect them to ignore too. Silence is golden.

We are coming to test your insult tolerance level

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by BluntBoy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
joinnow:

We are coming to test your insult tolerance level
cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by RichlyOBS(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
God bless you all..... I grabbed so many lessons.... back inside the bus when it started, all I was hoping, was for her to say something to calm the lady down as I also was doing the same thing to calm her down. but that lady did not slow down at all, she was like a beast,... and my girl was just there looking at us... bro you no some girls dey parol for nothing serious this lady did not close her mouth for 5minutes.... (Yoruba lady)

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? by Augustap(f): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Your girl did the right thing. You shouldn't expect her to behave like a lunatic just to please you. I wouldn't do such, no reasonable lady will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.