Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches (52640 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by iamOdino(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Here are more of the couple's pre-wedding photos. Wishing my longtime friend, Chizurum Chukwocha and his wifey all the best in their marriage ahead.

Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by 9japrof(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
nice one

Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by NLevents: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pre wedding madness grin

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Sirpaul(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
if you fall now you will be complaining about your village witches that are resting jejely
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by pol23: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lovely pics though..
Me just wondering the meaning of pressure wedding pics...
Them never snap together since den Don start to dey strafing each other..
My guy travelled to Ekiti from Laos for Pre wedding picture. ..
Abegi
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by FUCKyouALL: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Opistorincos:
That one na climb? For that dwarf tree
Naija must talk.com. Can someone get me my gun please?
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by ufuosman(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Cute
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by admissionrunz: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
till u fall down oga, then u go know say ich bin for you.

Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Mike008(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pre-Wedding photo shoot has become a prelude to marriage.
This will soon become a convention that without it marriages will not hold.
I hope my wife is not the pre-wedding photo type because me I no de snap anything.
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by mimyselfai(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
CarlyX8:
Repin igbo culture.... Nice one

You must be dumb. Cos its only Ibo people who drink palmwine. Bigot!
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by okpeechobu: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
pre wedding this days tire me o
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Griffon(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Till person die on top this risky shoots.
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by nwatthu(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
chai..dis ur eyes can see oh!!!..lol
9jatatafo:
hmmm. Bros leg get fanta and coke color ooooo
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by HARDLABOR: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
uche87:
A young love-struck couple decided to abandon elements of civilization by taking their pre-wedding photo-shoot to the past with the wealth of the local tradition expressed.

Chizurum Chukwuocha a.k.a 'All Weather', has decided to finally tie the knot with his fiancee, Nkechi after a successful courtship over a period of time.

Their pre-wedding photo-shoot captures the environment of love in the medieval period before the advent of onstentatious products and lifestyle linked with the 21st century.

An excited Chizurum made an appraisal of his beautiful wife-to-be in a message sent exclusively to TORI News, and can be read below:

"Vivian Nkechinyere Asogwa (Princess Nk) is a pretty damsel whose heart is that of a gold, her smiles brings forth the sparkles of emerald, very prudent in speech.

"She's a God fearing woman, my prayer warrior. i met her on that faithful day after church service, enjoying herself in an exotic restaurant. Like play - like play, things began to go down well, our love grows stronger every single day and finally landed us on the aisle.

"25th of November is the day I will forever dedicate to God almighty for joining us together as one. I love you NKzurum."

Speaking about the couple, a longtime friend of the groom, Odinaka George, who shared the photos said; "Chizurum is my friend, we met way back from IMT Enugu in 2005, he is a kind-hearted, accomodating and takes everyone as his brother. I wish him and his wifey the very best in their marriage."

Source: http://www.tori.ng/news/80375/love-drunk-man-climbs-palm-tree-to-profess-love-to.html

Are you reading the comments?

Wetin yhu do nairalanders wey dem kom hate u lyk dis?
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by one4GOD(f): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
9jatatafo:
u sef. your eyes grin grin grin
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Shhhh01(f): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
uche87:
A young love-struck couple decided to abandon elements of civilization by taking their pre-wedding photo-shoot to the past with the wealth of the local tradition expressed.

Chizurum Chukwuocha a.k.a 'All Weather', has decided to finally tie the knot with his fiancee, Nkechi after a successful courtship over a period of time.

Their pre-wedding photo-shoot captures the environment of love in the medieval period before the advent of onstentatious products and lifestyle linked with the 21st century.

An excited Chizurum made an appraisal of his beautiful wife-to-be in a message sent exclusively to TORI News, and can be read below:

"Vivian Nkechinyere Asogwa (Princess Nk) is a pretty damsel whose heart is that of a gold, her smiles brings forth the sparkles of emerald, very prudent in speech.

"She's a God fearing woman, my prayer warrior. i met her on that faithful day after church service, enjoying herself in an exotic restaurant. Like play - like play, things began to go down well, our love grows stronger every single day and finally landed us on the aisle.

"25th of November is the day I will forever dedicate to God almighty for joining us together as one. I love you NKzurum."

Speaking about the couple, a longtime friend of the groom, Odinaka George, who shared the photos said; "Chizurum is my friend, we met way back from IMT Enugu in 2005, he is a kind-hearted, accomodating and takes everyone as his brother. I wish him and his wifey the very best in their marriage."

Source: http://www.tori.ng/news/80375/love-drunk-man-climbs-palm-tree-to-profess-love-to.html

Two mumus
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by XTLikeNat777: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
People no longer pray concerning the success and sustenance of their marriages but rather shoot pictures even in the gutter...

Truly Satan is working round the clock!!!

End time is real..
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by free2ryhme: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Opistorincos:
That one na climb? For that dwarf tree

climb your own make we see undecided
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
mimyselfai:

You must be dumb. Cos its only Ibo people who drink palmwine. Bigot!
You don chop nah, na him giv liver to quote me abi?
Well no time for nonsense this hot afternoon.
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by chikachike86(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Shhhh01:
Two mumus

"Two mumus" just like that! Dey offend you before?
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Thylord(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
9jatatafo:
i disgust people that bleach their skin. just look at that guys leg,if you see that leg physical you will hate that leg.

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by chikachike86(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
XTLikeNat777:
People no longer pray concerning the success and sustenance of their marriages but rather shoot pictures even in the gutter...

End time is real..

Haba! How you take know say them no pray? After all no be church they meet?
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
No wahala! i will climb Electric pole Nakid, in my on pre-photos, At the moment i am still looking for the Right (wife) one tongue
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Mariangeles(f): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Cute and creative.
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Mariangeles(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
XTLikeNat777:

End time is real..
How much more judgmental can you get...? and you'll call yourself a Christian...
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Mariangeles(f): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
9jatatafo:
Man wey dey observe complexion like this na real man...? besides it looks like a burn to me...
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ibkayee when are we hitting Ebonyi??
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by asawanathegreat(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Their children will be palm wine tapper
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by muri4mig(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
congrats to the couple in awaiting! but i am more interested in the multi colored leg of the groom. bleaching taking too far!! it has cross the national red line in the voice of PMB
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by 9jatatafo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mariangeles:
Man wey dey observe complexion like this na real man...? besides it looks like a burn to me...

I don't like people who bleach their skins
Re: Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches by begwong: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
MUMU, fall and break your waist now and see weda the marriage go still hold! She will just pick race � leave you to another guy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.