Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (81102 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
freshdude99:

How u so sure it's only one man?
Lol rokia forget actors and actresses especially actresses!
Just forget in short

I trust Omotola.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by tigonana: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wettin be all dis post for nairaland self...

Mtwee..

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Tecno66: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
No mama how buttocks fine, wetin dey comit inside na rubish. So madam, carry yansh throway jare.
newsynews:
Nollywood Star Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde appears to be the type that never ages.

The Actress fondly called Omosexy shared some stunning pictures of herself in a lovely green jumpsuit.

She wore the outfit to an occassion that had Rukky Sanda and Ayo Animashaun in attendance.

One of the pictures she shared is definitely the type capable of making you stare continuously at your screen cos she flaunted her backside.

Her quote on Instagram:

''Hmm...been a looooong time I posted a backview...hmm''www.nairaland.com/attachments/6265972_a4_jpeg1b3823bef194bdfc6fc6d2e905461cf2

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-shows-off-her.html
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by blowjob: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
RUUBBISHH... angry SICK RAMS ON NAIRALAND.. angry angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Tamakay(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
This woman has bewitched me oo. Even if she does things I don't like, I can't even summoned any courage to mutter the smallest negative words.#I love you Omosexy but your husband love you more. Pls pardon my choice of words OK.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by jonadaft: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
newsynews:
Nollywood Star Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde appears to be the type that never ages.

The Actress fondly called Omosexy shared some stunning pictures of herself in a lovely green jumpsuit.

She wore the outfit to an occassion that had Rukky Sanda and Ayo Animashaun in attendance.

One of the pictures she shared is definitely the type capable of making you stare continuously at your screen cos she flaunted her backside.

Her quote on Instagram:

''Hmm...been a looooong time I posted a backview...hmm''www.nairaland.com/attachments/6265972_a4_jpeg1b3823bef194bdfc6fc6d2e905461cf2

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-shows-off-her.html
Stupid girl

Person mama

See how her stretch marks even they show from the cloth.

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by meforyou1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
She's looking thicker but I like. kiss And I love the fact that only one man been enjoying that. cool
can u swear on that?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by jonadaft: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
She's looking thicker but I like. kiss And I love the fact that only one man been enjoying that. cool
Yeye
Dey der dey deceive yourself

She's just like you...

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
meforyou1:
can u swear on that?
You people should free me jor.

What is this now lol. She looks like the gooddy gooddy type of woman and one that would be faithful to one man.

I am pretty sure only her husband been enjoying that backside. cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by reality17(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Oniranu cheesy

If i catch u
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by letusbepieces: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Omotola is a very good role model. Ladies learn from her. smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Josh44s(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Are you sure it’s only one man? Don’t vouch for what you do not know.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by totorimi: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
If a man dances unclad on the street, people will watch so in this case we will look very well and comment, we dont care if she is married or not because she invited us to look. Without those clothes that backside will definitely look horrible, so we dare her to pose with bikini and if not satisfied then she can bare it all, its all part of the show.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by enonche85(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Omo tika bodi *in Olamide's voice* grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by silver94(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Backside is getting old. Not firm and round as b4 again. But still good though wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Emotionless100: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Na you be the gate keeper, hw come you know?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by enonche85(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Yes this is the news we need right now. Your back view just solved world hunger. Oh wait is that an alert? OMG Your back view is crediting my back account. Finally the cure of HIV have been discovered. Your Backview! Nigeria really need more news like this, The only way we can escape from economic impedance, infrastructure decay, health sector decline, educational backlog is to look at your Magnificent back view. Thank you dear Omotala for showing us this wonderful backview, You deserved triple Nobel price for Peace, Physics and literature.

And to Seun who always brings topics like this to the front page just know you are blessed. In fact i will advice you renamed Nairaland to OmotalaBackviewLand. That is the only way you can catch up to entrepreneurs in the likes of Mark Zuckerberg who started Facebook around same time you started Nairaland. Do you know his secret? Yes you guess right. Omotala backview!

And to Rochas Okorocha here is another great statue of liberty you can erect in Imo state. Statue of Omotala Backview! It signifies peace, Justice and equality. Just imagine how much foreign direct investments a statue of omotala backview will attract to Imo state and Nigeria as a whole.

On to Buhari, Why employed consultants from Malaysia on economic development when you can just count on Omotala and her magic backview! Omotala backview is the new black gold.

T.B Joshua prophecy have finally come to past. Emanuel! Break through! Back view! Back view! Yes, do you remembered in 2010 September 26th where he prophesied a certain actress from a certain country in West Africa will just suddenly show her backview and all Africa problems would be solved? You can see Mugabe have been dethroned. Guess why? Omotala backview! Super eagles qualify for the world cup, Omotala backview! Oil price rose, Omotala backview! Soon i am guessing a religion will arise in honor of omotala backview. The fastest growing religion that will overtake Islam and Christianity in a matter of days. Omotala backview! Omotala backview! Omotala backview!

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by 2shure: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
my gf ass big pass this one na.
i fuc her so hard and deep.
she can neva leave me.
see hard fuckin for 35mins
she dey sweat profusely under a/c for nite.
hit dat home theater and play dat oldies by isit me u r looking for artist..lionel richiw
and shout.
omotola.

all nite long..all nite.
oh yea
i say all nite long.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by joeybillz(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
can u prove dat undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by phlamesG: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:
Omosexy cheesy

Beautiful as ever ! Forget her figure we know she has it to a T
But she is a very good actress one of my favourites ............ like most movies she is in
what's up
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Mchenzier: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Another man's meat is another man's poison and remember all that glisters is not gold ...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by annabana234: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by thunderbabs: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Idi Amin shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by cassysmallz(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Old school nyanshh.... Adult hood don catch up with the nyash ��

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Awoleesu(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Behold! Olympus is fallen...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Kaymaxine(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Aunty yemi alade shld coman learn o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by seejay80s: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
smelling nyash

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Lalas247(f): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
phlamesG:

what's up
How u dey, long time smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by iSlayer: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
i know some boiz wanna put dick in between. hoery boiz.

Mhen,did you jez read my mind?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by ariklawani(f): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
Sabinus ,how do u know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest / Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.