Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (81094 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rotten expired yansh.
As. Usual lagos ibadan media will hype her as they did to thatfat dirty yoruba girl tools
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by kullozone(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
It now looks like spongebob... Square. But you've tried sha, a fine nyansh cannor remain thesame forever.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by phlamesG: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lalas247:
How u dey, long time smiley
bad girl wink
Lalas247:
How u dey, long time smiley
bad girl

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
God knows I can still marry omotola even though am just crossing 30 very soon. I don't mind if she's 60. been loving her since I was a teen and the love is still intact
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Tattooboy: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Stop bleaching angry
What's ur own?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by zuto4u(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Enjoying what?
Rokia2:
She's looking thicker but I like. kiss And I love the fact that only one man been enjoying that. cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Kobicove(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Emotionless100:

Na you be the gate keeper, hw come you know?

Good question grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by dumie(f): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Overrated actress with the backside of an average Nigerian woman.....Nothing so spectacular

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
She's looking thicker but I like. kiss And I love the fact that only one man been enjoying that. cool
Dey dia dey deceive yasef.. Naso ur man go dey service other women & u go tink say na only u get am
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
that junk is gonna smell horribilis! embarassed women with big butt! also has a smelly vagina, due to ack of fresh air down there, trust me i know! tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Bluffly: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
And who cares about that
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Bameyii(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nature's very own... That backside don dey crawl....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Bblessing37: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abeg park ur yansh for one side make I see road Jor, who the Yansh help undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by bigiyaro(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
can u swear ur life on it?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
chai! shocked shocked shocked...see fwesh back shocked
mehn dis ukwu gallant cheesy
damm kiss

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
potbelly:
Calling my nigga lefulefu over... cheesy
mehn dat ukwu is bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by toseen7: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

She looks like the faithful type. She give off this good wife vibe.
Lol grin grin
Dem dey write am for face?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by godson4u79(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
How many has enjoyed yours? grin grin shocked shocked

Rokia2:
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by stephleena(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Yes this is the news we need right now. Your back view just solved world hunger. Oh wait is that an alert? OMG Your back view is crediting my back account. Finally the cure of HIV have been discovered. Your Backview! Nigeria really need more news like this, The only way we can escape from economic impedance, infrastructure decay, health sector decline, educational backlog is to look at your Magnificent back view. Thank you dear Omotala for showing us this wonderful backview, You deserved triple Nobel price for Peace, Physics and literature.

And to Seun who always brings topics like this to the front page just know you are blessed. In fact i will advice you renamed Nairaland to OmotalaBackviewLand. That is the only way you can catch up to entrepreneurs in the likes of Mark Zuckerberg who started Facebook around same time you started Nairaland. Do you know his secret? Yes you guess right. Omotala backview!

And to Rochas Okorocha here is another great statue of liberty you can erect in Imo state. Statue of Omotala Backview! It signifies peace, Justice and equality. Just imagine how much foreign direct investments a statue of omotala backview will attract to Imo state and Nigeria as a whole.

On to Buhari, Why employed consultants from Malaysia on economic development when you can just count on Omotala and her magic backview! Omotala backview is the new black gold.

T.B Joshua prophecy have finally come to past. Emanuel! Break through! Back view! Back view! Yes, do you remembered in 2010 September 26th where he prophesied a certain actress from a certain country in West Africa will just suddenly show her backview and all Africa problems would be solved? You can see Mugabe have been dethroned. Guess why? Omotala backview! Super eagles qualify for the world cup, Omotala backview! Oil price rose, Omotala backview! Soon i am guessing a religion will arise in honor of omotala backview. The fastest growing religion that will overtake Islam and Christianity in a matter of days. Omotala backview! Omotala backview! Omotala backview!
lol.....I can't help but to laugh out loud..

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Jobaski(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abeg post jare na ur property after all nobody follow u getam
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by buskie13(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
rokiatu :2014/15 was black and sexy
rokia2 2016/17 is fair and bleaching

what a time to be alive,
babe you were more good looking than now,please don't spoil that colour of yours

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by meforyou1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

You people should free me jor.

What is this now lol. She looks like the gooddy gooddy type of woman and one that would be faithful to one man.

I am pretty sure only her husband been enjoying that backside. cool
ha sorry o. Just asked an innocuous question. Looks can be deceitful, but let's leave it at that. She's one celebrity I like so much
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by adeyemifaruq: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
the shit look like last week bread :-

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Jobaski(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abeg post jare na ur property after all nobody follow u getam
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by okadoo: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
binsanni:
iyansh wey don old, waiting person go see inside mitchew

Na water oh.......
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Malawian(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
na sheeet full inside. O jare.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Martin0(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
chai! shocked shocked shocked...see fwesh back shocked mehn dis ukwu gallant cheesy damm kiss
Yes that is a real Nyansh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by GreatEngineer(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Her only problem is her armpits odour
Don't tell me you have been smelling her armpit everyday or she is paying you to do the job.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Martin0:

Yes that is a real Nyansh
aghhh so u don be yansh lover too?cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by kabillion(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
This is a farrass
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by GreatEngineer(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
dumie:
Overrated actress with the backside of an average Nigerian woman.....Nothing so spectacular
Epain am because your back side no reach her own. Just go buy artificial to support yours.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
aghhh so u don be yansh lover too?cheesy

U see am written on ma face?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.