Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (59660 Views)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Glo Claims She Communicates With Ghosts On Daily Basis / Facebook User Christy Glo Claims She Communicates With Ghosts.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:42am On Nov 17, 2017
POSSESSED BY JEZEBEL SEASON 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Ishilove: 5:15am On Nov 17, 2017
'Ghosts' are disembodied spirits. She should ask herself why this spirits are still roaming to and fro the earth. What she's saying in essence is 'ghosts, angels and demons are different', and there are 'good ghosts' and 'bad ghosts'.

Bullshit. More like familiar spirits.

This lady sounds like a psychic who doesn't quite know the proper usage of the word...or she is possessed by familiar spirits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by joepentwo(m): 5:26am On Nov 17, 2017
d problem na for ur back
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by kiddapunk: 5:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Necromancy
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Danladi7: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2017
This is a case of serious 2nd person auditory and visual hallucination! and bizarre thought.

Schizophrenia is on the way,you will soon develop catatonia and disorganized speeches.

her relatives and friends should take care of her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by 02Kebreal(m): 6:12am On Nov 17, 2017
WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS NOT GHOST BUT THE SPIRIT OF UR VILLAGE TRYING TO DANCE ONE CORNER WITH YOUR DESTINY.
THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PRETEND TO BE GUD,TRUST THEM AT UR OWN PERIL.
THEY WILL DESTROY U AT THE END.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by sojikul(m): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Just believe

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by correctguy101(m): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2017
When people speak about all this guardian angel and protectors sh!t, I just shake my head....

All those people who ended up having their skulls and body parts mined don't have guardian angel to protect them abi undecided

Make your guardian angel first provide sure 1k odds before I'll take you serious....
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Bsc(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2017
Of course their are ghosts.... But I and my family believe in thy Holy Ghost.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Naughtypenis1(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Oh yeah We wey dey see, communicate, eat and play with ghosts every day no talkam buh you wey just saw few and talk to dem little come here dey take glory abi, ofonja people sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by anoda(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Watin you want make we talk na?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Collins10(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is lucky she sees only ghosts. Me; I see demons.
Obviously!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by VERDA: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Optimist1998:
I would have laughed off your comment but I had a similar experience some months back. I wrote an exam and I had a dream around 6am too, in that dream I saw my score. I woke up immediately to check my result and it was exactly what I had seen. Do I call this a vision or seeing the future? Absolutely not! You didn't have a vision, It's called precognitive dreaming.You dreamt because you were anxious and had intuitions, it has nothing to do with ghosts or something out of the ordinary.

And the precognitive dream in your opinion very conveniently showed ur exact score which turned out to be true Abi?,I am surprised a lot of people still do not know and understand that there is so much to this world than the physical.Even scientists in quantum physics field are beginning to uncover the numerous phenomena people in the religious cycle called spiritual and knew from intuition.....you really should read more,and wide meet more people and have an open mind and you would be shocked at the things that happen and people encounter on a daily basis in this world.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2017
cheapgoal:
sexybbstar comes to mind
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by no1madman(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2017
I just wanna see a female ghost with big butt. . .
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by jimb(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
Seeing ghosts(in your dream) isn't a strange thing. I've seen myriads of them and I'm still seeing. Check the revelations revealed to me by many ghosts(your ancestors and my ancestors) who have become gods>>>https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Note: if you see ghosts physically when you are not dreaming, you need to go for a psychiatric test. Ghost won't come into the physical realm, never.

dont pray fr one to visit cos hospital will be ur case.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by jimb(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2017
I AM A GHOST , HOW UNA TAKE SEE AM.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Amarabae(f): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2017
She is possessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by DianaJ(f): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=Lanretoye post=62442653]which color of ghost she dey see.[/
How many colour way u don see
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2017
I believe she is saying the truth, some people see ghosts.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by trumpcoat(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2017
This is a mystery o
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Offpoint: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is lucky she sees only ghosts. Me; I see demons.
I believe you bro, all those your comments were demon influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by habsydiamond(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2017
See ghost!!!! No be small thing ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Jubilancy(f): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2017
I think there is an element of truth in what she is saying...... the day my brother died I was in delta while he was in benin I wasn't even aware he has passed on that night I felt him close to me while I slept and I know he came to see me before he left
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by okonja(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2017
janeade:
Ogbanje spirit
She needs serious deliverance

Why? undecided... Is it in your body? angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2017
lol.... gullible ones will fall to her business advert strategy now o. them be like this ghost hearer can cure this my disease. ......lubbish
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by honourablelumis: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2017
BARRISTER ADEBAYO SHITTU MUST HEAT THIS
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by honourablelumis: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2017
BARRISTER ADEBAYO SHITTU MUST HEAR THIS
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by highsurge: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2017
Christy says the ghosts tell her which evil customer to avoid and that even when she goes to an evil person's house

Is that the game?? Ezewayi spirit downloading
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Igweann979(f): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmmcheesy;(
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2017
How does ghost look like please ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Deo1986(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2017
this woman don take style advertise business online o, in no time hundreds of of people with varios problems will be flocking to her for solution. omo see strategy........... Just passing by.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos / Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) / Amorc Is Not A Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.