Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (59620 Views)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Glo Claims She Communicates With Ghosts On Daily Basis / Facebook User Christy Glo Claims She Communicates With Ghosts.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Barney11: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2017
You people are scaring me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by salesforce: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Liar
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by kabaka1: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Tedassie:

Are you aware Satan can also implant such 'gifts' into a person. Remember anything God does the devil tries to pervert or counterfeit it. So in this lady's case we can't be certain of the origin of her supposed gifts,for all we know sef she could lying about it.

actually, I forgot to add that to my post and thought about what u just hinted. yes, it's true the devil can endow one with some special gifts 2 and thus become a
vessel to do it evils deeds. I just implore Thursday to consult a powerful Prophet of God to know who have her her gifts.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
MY GREAT GRAND MA WAS A GHOST WHISPERER.... I MET HER....SHE DIED @98YEARS THOUGH SHE exceeded 100 BUT THE MORTUARY REDUCED HER AGE....I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY ITS DONE..MY G.GRAND MA USE TO challenge THOSE EVIL MEN IN THE VILLAGE AND CONFRONT THEM ABOUT THOSE THEY KILLED EVEN IN THE PUBLIC BE IT MARKET OR IN THE ROAD....SHE MADE ALL THOSE KILLING AND POISONING REDUCED THEN....I WILL REMEBER HER DISCUSSING with somebody THEN UPSTAIRS IN HER ROOM BUT U WON'T SEE THE PERSON WHEN U GO IN....THE I ASKED MY GRAND MA SHE TOLD ME....SHE'S WHAT THEY CALL GHOST WHISPERER TODAY
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by 0temAtum: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
jimb:

dont pray fr one to visit cos hospital will be ur case.
If you see ghost in the physical realm, it isn't normal. If you see it in the dream realm, it is normal.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by fotadmowmend(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Johnnyessence:
how do know? Is she your family member nnnn
Common sense.... Although dat one no common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Beosten(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Optimist1998:
I would have laughed off your comment but I had a similar experience some months back. I wrote an exam and I had a dream around 6am too, in that dream I saw my score. I woke up immediately to check my result and it was exactly what I had seen. Do I call this a vision or seeing the future? Absolutely not! You didn't have a vision, It's called precognitive dreaming.You dreamt because you were anxious and had intuitions, it has nothing to do with ghosts or something out of the ordinary.

You're a non-starter. One lecturer that is best suited distributing instructional materials in one of the almajiri-infested madrasas postulated a theory, and you think what you know is valid. One of the greatest questions in philosophy is 'How did you know that what you said you know is true?' It's in the same philosophy you brandish that empiricists and rationalists have not been able to agree with one another. Read Descartes, Anselm and the likes. Peace!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Johnnyessence(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
fotadmowmend:

Common sense.... Although dat one no common
hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Niflheim(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
The history of hallucinations : Volume 1.

When Christians are in a dark room and feel something hairy, they claim it is
the pubic hair of a sec starved fairy!!!

When christians see the shadow of a monkey, they claim it is Beelzebub, riding on a purple donkey!!!

When Christians hear the buzzing of bees , they attribute it to demons in the trees!!!

And when Christians hear the sound of a goat, they attribute it to a ghost!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Tedassie(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
ariklawani:
Is it that some pple don't know that the world is beyond physical., Ghost does exist...my born again sis,still communicate with my late kid sis...she will appear like a vision and tell her secrets she kept in her lifetime.....
Hmmmmm...@bolded

Ever heard of familiar spirits?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by OtemSapien: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:

Lies!!!
I have seen them physically!!!!!
You have to surrender yourself for medical checkup because you're actually not able to distinguish your dreams from the physical states and that's a problem.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by B666: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2017
janeade:
Ogbanje spirit
She needs serious deliverance

this is not ogbanje, everyone have is own abilities, it depends how we discover it, until we start to belief in ourselves then we will understand the meaning of spirituality
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by vsound(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Men who can't satisfy their women in bed are in real trouble because their marriage it at risk. let me tell you the reason why, woman can tolerate anything in a relationship poor or rich but when it come to sex issue woman can't tolerate it for long it doesn't matter how rich is the man cause that is the most enjoyable pleasure of a woman life so if you can't give her good sex she might break up relationship or she might have a hide sugar lover who is capable to sex her to her satisfaction .... so i advise you to buy (men gel that have help alot of men worldwide) before your woman will take that bold step and go for another man because you refuse to do something about your low sex performance. how men gel work.. *it give stamina to last longer *it stop premature ejaculation instantly * it give bigger,longer and ticker manhood * it give energy to take woman to her glanse * it add honey to woman vaginal and make woman want to have you more and more. * it make sex sweet man like never before men gel very powerful and active, achieve your results in 5days no matter how small of your manhood size and it stop premature ejaculation instantly with just one application. order for yours today and make your woman happy call or whatsapp 08167059279
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by vsound(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Try this out guys..

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Tedassie(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Angels are distinct entities from ghost now
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by vsound(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Indeed must testify

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by vsound(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Don't die in silent give you this a try and be happy

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by sarahkel: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
good for her na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amorc Is Not A Cult / See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos / Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.