Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court (19132 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by dammytosh: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Where she go see money fly ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by mez57: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Dearlord:
why should she be present?
do you want him to loose the case?
accusers like you must always say something irrelevant, it is your Job, Continue!!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Bonapart(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
mexxmoney:
They go soon use idea die this matter. It's too much bad publicity
go and wake it now

Don't go and make yourself useful... Olodo
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by eph12(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Suleman if i were you i will drop this case.

I mean, you have still not told us what your SUV was doing in daniella okeke's compound.

Also stephanie otobo released pictures of you on the bed smiling when she showed you her big brezz! You said its photoshop. There has to be a "real" picture before one can photoshop. You have still not provided the "real" picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
On social media or in the court?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by mez57: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
If only our Nigerian buiness center pastors can behave their the pope. Nigeria wouldbhave been a better place. SMH
What is this zombie saying

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by ogologoamu: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
If only our Nigerian buiness center pastors can behave their the pope. Nigeria wouldbhave been a better place. SMH

Tell me just one good thing your Pope has done which no pastor in Nigeria had done.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by IYANGBALI: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
See the kind meat wey dis man go chop,no be better meat self
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Psoul(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I mean, you have still not told us what your SUV was doing in daniella okeke's compound.

Also stephanie otobo released pictures of you on the bed smiling when she showed you her big brezz! You said its photoshop. There has to be a "real" picture before one can photoshop. You have still not provided the "real" picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not defending nor believing any of the accusations, but ur line of logic is very illogical. Any Lawyer that make dis kind of statement in defense of Stepanie's allegation will make jest of his profession.

If u understands what Photoshop is and how flexible it is, u will not make such statement.
ISIS showed a Photoshop of where Messi was beheaded and Neymar waiting execution. So u mean to tell me that there was an original picture of dem lying or kneeling respectively the way they were in the pic b4 ISIS edited it?

Don't condemn what u don't have enough knowledge of.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Unik3030: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
ritababe:

shot up that pics was photoshop, if it were real why is she not in court now? and why didn't she take Suleiman to court then?

she's just a fraud.
now I understand why you people are been played like ludo in Nigeria, u never want to use your brain or make research. u prefer to argue blindly n follow your emotions instead of facing reality. y don't u take your time to read extensively about Photoshop, b4 u Photoshop u must have an image close to what u wanna do n match it up. so how did d lady get d pic of the pastor lying on the bed? don't u realize that immediately the lady showed her breast d pastor smiled, is that Photoshop too?most of Nigerian talk without knowing the meaning of what they are talking about, d other day they were throwing d word cloning around as if it child play saying buhari was cloned. y don't u use the phone u are holding to stock your brain with facts rather than choking on mediocrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by amozo: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
This mater sha.God dey c 8 see uc
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by oruma19: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
kobo123:
The defamation suit filed by the President/Founder of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman, against Canada-based lady Stephanie Otobo stalled today as the defendant was absent in court.

Suleman filed the lawsuit against 23-year Otobo, after the latter claimed that she was into a romantic relationship with him.

The cleric is seeking N1bn damages for the alleged defamation of his character by Otobo.

But Otobo was absent before Justice Adedayo Oyebanji of the Lagos State High Court in Ikeja, where the matter came up for hearing on Thursday.

She was also not represented by any lawyer.

Suleman’s lawyer, E.L. Akpofure (SAN), said despite being served with court papers and hearing notices, Otobo failed to enter any appearance.

The SAN said though he had already, on behalf of his client, filed an application seeking interlocutory injunction against Otobo, it was unfortunate that the application could not be taken due to Otobo’s absence.

Akpofure said, “My Lord, our motion is very ripe for hearing but sadly, the defendant is not in court, neither is she represented.

“The defendant has refused o enter appearance in this matter despite the fact that she has been duly served with hearing notices.

“I would have said that My Lord should hear the motion, but I suggest that things be done the right way and another hearing notice be reissued to the defendant.”

Justice Oyebanji also noted that though there was proof that Otobo was served with the hearing notice, she did not appear and was not represented.

He, however, said another hearing notice would be issued and served on her, while adjourning the matter until February 7, 2018.

http://news.nollyzone.com/stephanie-otobo-absent-suleman-defamation-lawsuit-hearing-ikeja-lagos-high-court-yesterday/
pastors of our days, taking persecutors to worldly courts. Na wa o. They want to enjoy all the pleasures of being pastors but don't want to endure persecution. 3 Tim 3:12... U can't hear this scripture in churches again. Its only Malachi 3:8-10. Den on thieves....
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by aleniboro(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Unik3030:
u never want to use your brain or make research. u prefer to argue blindly n follow your emotions instead of facing reality.
Hmm... You have said it all!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Tk4all(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Where is festus keyamo? I guess he has ran away..Where is Elrufia? They have all left their pun! And now Otobo Is alone in the world cos she has been used and dumped.

You can't lie against a man of God and expect not to pay! You must pay!

Suleiman must see to it that a lesson is made out of this girl...so that another nonsense like this would not repeat.

His only crime was speaking against killing of Christians in Kaduna and fulani herdsmen...Zombies were let loose on him..a sarrki or two started attacking the man of God, an hungerbad and an antiwailer plus other children of hate started screaming on the top of their voices...

Look at where we are today...Keyamo has ran away..Otobo is missing...

No matter has far lie travels, it must surely be overtaken by truth...

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by ritababe(f): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Unik3030:
now I understand why you people are been played like ludo in Nigeria, u never want to use your brain or make research. u prefer to argue blindly n follow your emotions instead of facing reality. y don't u take your time to read extensively about Photoshop, b4 u Photoshop u must have an image close to what u wanna do n match it up. so how did d lady get d pic of the pastor lying on the bed? don't u realize that immediately the lady showed her breast d pastor smiled, is that Photoshop too?most of Nigerian talk without knowing the meaning of what they are talking about, d other day they were throwing d word cloning around as if it child play saying buhari was cloned. y don't u use the phone u are holding to stock your brain with facts rather than choking on mediocrity

you too young to argue with me, when u grow up and you know how to argue without insults then come back and counter me.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
oruma19:
pastors of our days, taking persecutors to worldly courts. Na wa o. They want to enjoy all the pleasures of being pastors but don't want to endure persecution. 3 Tim 3:12... U can't hear this scripture in churches again. Its only Malachi 3:8-10. Den on thieves....

So because they are pastors and that they are mandated to endure persecution, does that now give people the right to go about defaming them?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by totorimi: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
When money talks bullsh1t happens, it's obvious some form of settlement has already happened that's why the woman left.

All these court hearing is just a face saving measure it will be thrown out eventually, nothing is coming out of it.

The lady in question mentioned verifiable facts and challenged our police to investigate which they never followed up.
First the inflows into her account in UBA.
Two, her telephone log from her gsm subscriber.
Compromising pictures which apple Sule claimed was photoshopped.
International passport stamps and dates.
Hotels visited at ikeja.
Daniella Okeke's SUV which was confirmed registered to apple Sule.

Inshort in my own court apple Sule has case to answer but this is Naija where you can getaway with anything as long as you have money.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Unik3030: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
ritababe:

you too young to argue with me, when u grow up and you know how to argue without insults then come back and counter me.
i know but endeavor to stock up your brain with reasonable things rather than making a mess of your self. pay more attention to your brain than your face
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by DLuciano: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

not every body matter be fun, my brother stay clear
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by bezimo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
The fake scamming prostitute Otobo is no where to be found after deceiving gullible daft folks with her unfounded lies... That idiot must be brought to justice and incacerated just like kemi.. so as to learn that you dont go about defaming the reputation and character of people much less Men of God and walk about freely.

You claim you have evidence why not appear in court with all the evidence, pictures, videos and all have you to prove you werent lieing and seek for damages and perhaps win the case.Were is your lawyer Festus Keyamo..he probably backed out when he saw that you are a scam and fraud.Shameless prostitue..Thunder fire you werever you are..Nonsense!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Shafiiimran99: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Where is festus keyamo? I guess he has ran away..Where is Elrufia? They have all left their pun! And now Otobo Is alone in the world cos she has been used and dumped.

You can't lie against a man of God and expect not to pay! You must pay!

Suleiman must see to it that a lesson is made out of this girl...so that another nonsense like this would not repeat.

His only crime was speaking against killing of Christians in Kaduna and fulani herdsmen...Zombies were let loose on him..a sarrki or two started attacking the man of God, an hungerbad and an antiwailer plus other children of hate started screaming on the top of their voices...

Look at where we are today...Keyamo has ran away..Otobo is missing...

No matter has far lie travels, it must surely be overtaken by truth...
So na El Rufai ask suleman to give his contact to Obodo or was he that arrange for their meeting in 2015. Use senses
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Antoeni(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ah solo
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Kingspin(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Why not wait for the law..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
mez57:

Is it free?
Almost free!!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by bezimo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Unik3030:

You are the one that is rather gullible and rather need some mental examination. It either you are deliberately mischievous or just mentally bankcrupt to not be able to identify a poorly photoshoped picture as shown below.A photoshop that I can even do far better. If you want I can add your picture as the 3rd example to show you how gullible you are.

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by phlame(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
bezimo:

You are the one that is rather gullible and rather need some mental examination. It either you are deliberately mischievous or just mentally bankcrupt to not be able to identify a poorly photoshoped picture as shown below.A photoshop that I can even do far better. If you want I can add your picture as the 3rd example to show you how gullible you are.

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Unik3030: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
bezimo:

You are the one that is rather gullible and rather need some mental examination. It either you are deliberately mischievous or just mentally bankcrupt to not be able to identify a poorly photoshoped picture as shown below.
in Nigeria pastors are saints because we allow our emotions to becloud our brain,if it were to b in a saner clime this business men u refered to as pastor will tender a public apology to d lady. check what happened to omotoso in south Africa or what happened to oyedepo in Britain. but in Nigeria even they find a pastor raping a minor sheeples will still say he's only doing deliverance. so even when apostle smiled after the lady showed breast is Photoshop? d picture of the pastor lying on bed is Photoshop? the lady's account details is Photoshop? they were in d same country as d same time, it's Photoshop?his Benz found in Daniella okeke compound is Photoshop? it's only in Nigeria that people will defend there oppressor, that's y people rape there intelligence. even with all these questions that needed answer fools still believe the pastor didn't have anything doing with the lady. d pastor said he will give a robust answer after sometime n he never did because with time people will forget.use your brain, pastors are not angels.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Dearlord(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
mez57:

accusers like you must always say something irrelevant, it is your Job, Continue!!

the overall know how Master , congratulations!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by JohnieWalker12(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
ogologoamu:

Tell me just one good thing your Pope has done which no pastor in Nigeria had done.

Lamborghini company gifted him a brand new 2017 lambo. And he sold the car and donated the money to charity.

Now tell me one good thing your pastor has done.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by bezimo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Unik3030:
in Nigeria pastors are saints because we allow our emotions to becloud our brain,if it were to b in a saner clime this business men u refered to as pastor will tender a public apology to d lady. check what happened to omotoso in south Africa or what happened to oyedepo in Britain. but in Nigeria even they find a pastor raping a minor sheeples will still say he's only doing deliverance. so even when apostle smiled after the lady showed breast is Photoshop? d picture of the pastor lying on bed is Photoshop? the lady's account details is Photoshop? they were in d same country as d same time, it's Photoshop?his Benz found in Daniella okeke compound is Photoshop? it's only in Nigeria that people will defend there oppressor, that's y people rape there intelligence. even with all these questions that needed answer fools still believe the pastor didn't have anything doing with the lady. d pastor said he will give a robust answer after sometime n he never did because with time people will forget.use your brain, pastors are not angels.

They were clearly fake and photoshopped stuff...however the acct whatever..the apostle clearly validated the claim he had once helped that prostitute just like many many others with money so as to leave her useless ways..not knowing she will one day use it against him like we saw recently with abominable and unfounded lies..
Please dont compare the Apostle with other pastors or whatever attrocities they might have been involved in whether its made up or not. Its left for God to judge them..However the Otobo allegations against the Apostle were baseless lies as validated by her parents both publicly and privately...They were made up against the Apostle to tarnish and rubbish his reputation by certain forces because he began speaking against the wickedness in the land, killing of christians by fulani and the govt turning a blind eye...so get your facts straight.
If you are stupid to just believe anything, please we are not all stupid. Some of us can still reason through things and expose falsehood.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by emmyN(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is the problem with Nigerian justice system. See the long duration of adjournment. So pathetic
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by wealth2al(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
For those sensible people on NL only

STEPHENIE WAS HIRED BY SOME DEMONIC POLITICIANS AND CRIMINAL LAWYERS IN NIGERIA, EACH OF THE LINK BELOW LEADS TO A PARTICULAR TRUTH ABOUT THE SET-UPS. TAKE TIME AND FOLLOW BELOW:

THE BEGINNING OF HER JOB: http://churchdigestmagazine.com/the-canada-based-singerstripper-who-wanted-to-dupe-apostle-johnson/

she was hired, see details here: http://churchdigestmagazine.com/apostle-johnson-suleman-setting-the-record-straight/

HERE IS THE REAL STORY: http://churchdigestmagazine.com/apostle-johnson-suleman-setting-the-record-straight/

EVEN HER PARENT KNEW SHE WAS HIRED: http://churchdigestmagazine.com/stephanie-otobos-mother-begs-apostle-suleman-video/

HONEST PEOPLE SPEAKS OUT: http://churchdigestmagazine.com/one-million-stephanie-otobos-cant-stop-apostle-sulemans-generosity-and-kind-act-of-giving-leonard-mezie-actor/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns / Unbox Your Special Christmas Gift So Far And Post Pictures / Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.