Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court (19126 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Unik3030: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
bezimo:

They were clearly fake and photoshopped stuff...however the acct whatever..the apostle clearly validated the claim he had once helped that prostitute just like many many others with money so as to leave her useless ways..not knowing she will one day use it against him like we saw recently with abominable and unfounded lies..
Please dont compare the Apostle with other pastors or whatever attrocities they might have been involved in whether its made up or not. Its left for God to judge them..However the Otobo allegations against the Apostle were baseless lies as validated by her parents both publicly and privately...They were made up against the Apostle because he began speaking against the wickedness in the land, killing of christians by fulani and the govt turning a blind eye...so get your facts straight.
validated by her parents who were dere when apostle was having sex with her? u are gradually coming down n facing reality. first u said its Photoshop, now u finally admit he helped her, how many ladies in d church did he help to the extent of touring countries with them, video calls n d likes? what can u say about his Benz found in Daniella okeke compound?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by wealth2al(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
JUST LIKE HE HAS BEEN HELPING OTHERS LIKE THIS MAN: http://churchdigestmagazine.com/one-million-stephanie-otobos-cant-stop-apostle-sulemans-generosity-and-kind-act-of-giving-leonard-mezie-actor/

bezimo:

They were clearly fake and photoshopped stuff...however the acct whatever..the apostle clearly validated the claim he had once helped that prostitute just like many many others with money so as to leave her useless ways..not knowing she will one day use it against him like we saw recently with abominable and unfounded lies..
Please dont compare the Apostle with other pastors or whatever attrocities they might have been involved in whether its made up or not. Its left for God to judge them..However the Otobo allegations against the Apostle were baseless lies as validated by her parents both publicly and privately...They were made up against the Apostle to tarnish and rubbish his reputation by certain forces because he began speaking against the wickedness in the land, killing of christians by fulani and the govt turning a blind eye...so get your facts straight.
If you are stupid to just believe anything, please we are not all stupid. Some of us can still reason through things and expose falsehood.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by firo08(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Suleman if i were you i will drop this case.

I mean, you have still not told us what your SUV was doing in daniella okeke's compound.

Also stephanie otobo released pictures of you on the bed smiling when she showed you her big brezz! You said its photoshop. There has to be a "real" picture before one can photoshop. You have still not provided the "real" picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are so dumb
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by bezimo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Unik3030:
validated by her parents who were dere when apostle was having sex with her? u are gradually coming down n facing reality. first u said its Photoshop, now u finally admit he helped her, how many ladies in d church did he help to the extent of touring countries with them, video calls n d likes? what can u say about his Benz found in Daniella okeke compound?

You can believe all the lies for all i care. It doesnt change the fact that they were false allegations.
The Apostle doesnt know who Danielle is, talk less of parking his car in her house.Even if i open your brain to paste truth inside yet will your gullibility not depart from you.I hope your case is not beyond redemption.
On this same nairaland..so help yourself with the truth
https://www.nairaland.com/3679219/false-evidence-against-apostle-johnson.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by LesbianBoy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
firo08:
you are so dumb

You are the dumb one here! Can you answer this question? What was your apostles suv doing in daniella okeke's compound? Abi that one is photoshop too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Charly68: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
mez57:

Continue!! Accuser of brethren must have something Negative to say
Never mind the godless man
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by arrestdarrester: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Make Apostle Johnson Suleiman file another suit for Canada. The Lady and others like her need to learn to know their limits
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by wealth2al(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
YES DEAR, THEY WERE EXPOSED LONG AGO, READ DETAILS HERE: http://churchdigestmagazine.com/one-million-stephanie-otobos-cant-stop-apostle-sulemans-generosity-and-kind-act-of-giving-leonard-mezie-actor/

Hofbrauhaus:
Where is festus keyamo? I guess he has ran away..Where is Elrufia? They have all left their pun! And now Otobo Is alone in the world cos she has been used and dumped.

You can't lie against a man of God and expect not to pay! You must pay!

Suleiman must see to it that a lesson is made out of this girl...so that another nonsense like this would not repeat.

His only crime was speaking against killing of Christians in Kaduna and fulani herdsmen...Zombies were let loose on him..a sarrki or two started attacking the man of God, an hungerbad and an antiwailer plus other children of hate started screaming on the top of their voices...

Look at where we are today...Keyamo has ran away..Otobo is missing...

No matter has far lie travels, it must surely be overtaken by truth...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Unik3030: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
bezimo:

These were all concorted lies.The Apostle doesnt know who Danielle talk less of parking his car in her house.Even if i open your brain to paste truth inside yet will your gullibility not depart from you.I hope your case is not beyond redemption.
On this same nairaland..so help yourself with the truth
https://www.nairaland.com/3679219/false-evidence-against-apostle-johnson.
just keep on with this your display of shame in Nigeria n never travel beyond its borders because In saner clime you will b charged for aiding n abetting even if it is crystal clear that u are just a mediocre arguing blindly. just hear your self out, her parents validated it,so u want to tell me your parents know everything u do? your parents can give account of all d girls u had sex with? n back to d car found in Daniella compound,internet never forget go n read of d details of the car, where your Holy man was using d car with the same plate number n d car with the same plate number was found in the lady's compound, how can a coincidence be that perfect? so if they lied about Otobo's case, they also lied about Daniella's case too. now I realize y a man with no certificate is ruling Nigeria, now I realize y obj will steal public fund n still dare u to take him to court, now I realize y pej will loot money n still sue federal government to court, now I realize y Evans will become a free man in no time, now I realize how maina will steal n still be reinstated.now I realize y they call Nigeria youths the future leaders n they are still jobless at age 40.do u think a white man or a politician will see how u are trying to paint this business man an angel n still give u job or let u b in control of affairs. these are stupidity that Nigeria youths display that make there leaders believe a 40 year old Nigeria guy can never be in charge whereas macron is a president somewhere.with dis your display of stupidity nobody will want u to run d affairs of any reasonable firm because your sinless pastor will loot it dry n u will defend him with all your life

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by pweetiedee(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
mez57:
Continue!! Accuser of brethren must have something Negative to say
Which brethren?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by ogologoamu: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
JohnieWalker12:

Lamborghini company gifted him a brand new 2017 lambo. And he sold the car and donated the money to charity.

Now tell me one good thing your pastor has done.

https://www.nairaland.com/4136882/pastor-chibuzor-chinyere-rejects-rolls
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by oruma19: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
preciousuweh:

So because they are pastors and that they are mandated to endure persecution, does that now give people the right to go about defaming them?
anoda penterascal spotted. Una no knw God. Mammon worshippers
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by bezimo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Unik3030:
just keep on with this your display of shame in Nigeria n never travel beyond its borders because In saner clime you will b charged for aiding n abetting even if it is crystal clear that u are just a mediocre arguing blindly. just hear your self out, her parents validated it,so u want to tell me your parents know everything u do? your parents can give account of all d girls u had sex with? n back to d car found in Daniella compound,internet never forget go n read of d details of the car, where your Holy man was using d car with the same plate number n d car with the same plate number was found in the lady's compound, how can a coincidence be that perfect? so if they lied about Otobo's case, they also lied about Daniella's case too. now I realize y a man with no certificate is ruling Nigeria, now I realize y obj will steal public fund n still dare u to take him to court, now I realize y pej will loot money n still sue federal government to court, now I realize y Evans will become a free man in no time, now I realize how maina will steal n still be reinstated.now I realize y they call Nigeria youths the future leaders n they are still jobless at age 40.do u think a white man or a politician will see how u are trying to paint this business man an angel n still give u job or let u b in control of affairs. these are stupidity that Nigeria youths display that make there leaders believe a 40 year old Nigeria guy can never be in charge whereas macron is a president somewhere.with dis your display of stupidity nobody will want u to run d affairs of any reasonable firm because your sinless pastor will loot it dry n u will defend him with all your life

You are a confirmed idiot. I live in the West, were you may never smell for the rest of your life. Been here since 2012..So dont even go there. I know what obtains here. You dont accuse someone falsely without paying dearly for it.. You can be sued and the court wont waste time to put you in prison according to the laws of the land.That prostitute Otobo is lucky because 9ja is a useless country filled with daft gullible people like you who will believe anything even if its proven to be a lie..
I dont have your time..so get lost with your upside down analogy..How does a baseless allegation made by a prostitute against a man of God correlate with the Nigeria failed ledership and uncultured youths with no sense of purpose or morality.
So get lost, go and find your mate to argue nonsense with
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Unik3030: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
bezimo:

You are a confirmed idiot. I live in the West, were you may never smell for the rest of your life. Been here since 2012..So dont even go there. I know what obtains here. You dont accuse someone falsely without paying dearly for it.. You can be sued and the court wont waste time to put you in prison according to the laws of the land.That prostitute Otobo is lucky because 9ja is a useless country filled with daft gullible people like you who will believe anything even if its proven to be a lie..
I dont have your time..so get lost with your upside down analogy..How does a baseless allegation made by a prostitute against a man of God correlate with the Nigeria failed ledership and uncultured youths with no sense of purpose or morality.
So get lost, go and find your mate to argue nonsense with
the idiot here is your moronic father who released a useless sperm into the Shitty hole u call your mom.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You are the dumb one here! Can you answer this question? What was your apostles suv doing in daniella okeke's compound? Abi that one is photoshop too grin grin grin
Maybe he went to give her private VIP prayer session in za oza room

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by diva90: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I mean, you have still not told us what your SUV was doing in daniella okeke's compound.

Also stephanie otobo released pictures of you on the bed smiling when she showed you her big brezz! You said its photoshop. There has to be a "real" picture before one can photoshop. You have still not provided the "real" picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you minding the adulterous so called pastor. I only feel bad for his church pple and supporters who have been misled.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by guiddoti: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

hahahaha won't she show the judges too. Gullible Nigerian.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by JohnieWalker12(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
ogologoamu:

https://www.nairaland.com/4136882/pastor-chibuzor-chinyere-rejects-rolls

pastor trying too hard to appear meek and humble. when the contributions to purchase vehicle were being made by members of ur church, u didn't know. after car was bought and presented, u call press men and reject the gift. abeg, next

modified: for those lambasting me from all corners, i will not mention anyone to retaliate anymore. if u earn ur salary at the end of this month, take it to the nearest mart or supermarket and buy ur pastor a gift worth the whole salary okay. i do not need to tell you, what hunger will do to you and your family that month, hungry boys forming overzealous NAIRALAND MOPOLS

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by petra1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Where is festus keyamo? I guess he has ran away..Where is Elrufia? They have all left their pun! And now Otobo Is alone in the world cos she has been used and dumped.

You can't lie against a man of God and expect not to pay! You must pay!

Suleiman must see to it that a lesson is made out of this girl...so that another nonsense like this would not repeat.

His only crime was speaking against killing of Christians in Kaduna and fulani herdsmen...Zombies were let loose on him..a sarrki or two started attacking the man of God, an hungerbad and an antiwailer plus other children of hate started screaming on the top of their voices...

Look at where we are today...Keyamo has ran away..Otobo is missing...

No matter has far lie travels, it must surely be overtaken by truth...
Yes o
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
oruma19:
anoda penterascal spotted. Una no knw God. Mammon worshippers

THANKS FOR THE INSULT. GOOD DAY.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by petra1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
I thought she was boasting about evidence she has etc . Abi na empty boast ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Realali(f): 1:48am On Nov 18, 2017
kobo123:
The defamation suit filed by the President/Founder of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman, against Canada-based lady Stephanie Otobo stalled today as the defendant was absent in court.

Suleman filed the lawsuit against 23-year Otobo, after the latter claimed that she was into a romantic relationship with him.

The cleric is seeking N1bn damages for the alleged defamation of his character by Otobo.

But Otobo was absent before Justice Adedayo Oyebanji of the Lagos State High Court in Ikeja, where the matter came up for hearing on Thursday.

She was also not represented by any lawyer.

Suleman’s lawyer, E.L. Akpofure (SAN), said despite being served with court papers and hearing notices, Otobo failed to enter any appearance.

The SAN said though he had already, on behalf of his client, filed an application seeking interlocutory injunction against Otobo, it was unfortunate that the application could not be taken due to Otobo’s absence.

Akpofure said, “My Lord, our motion is very ripe for hearing but sadly, the defendant is not in court, neither is she represented.

“The defendant has refused o enter appearance in this matter despite the fact that she has been duly served with hearing notices.

“I would have said that My Lord should hear the motion, but I suggest that things be done the right way and another hearing notice be reissued to the defendant.”

Justice Oyebanji also noted that though there was proof that Otobo was served with the hearing notice, she did not appear and was not represented.

He, however, said another hearing notice would be issued and served on her, while adjourning the matter until February 7, 2018.

http://news.nollyzone.com/stephanie-otobo-absent-suleman-defamation-lawsuit-hearing-ikeja-lagos-high-court-yesterday/

So all of una inside the court think say she go leave Canada come Nigeria for such stupid case make una wait for her till Jesus come ok

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by semyman: 4:59am On Nov 18, 2017
All these people have no respect and regard for God, how far can you go to insult the sensibilities of a people? How dumb can followers get?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by mexxmoney: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Bonapart:
go and wake it now

Don't go and make yourself useful... Olodo
Who is this clown? No, you are the one who should go and make yourself useful because it's evident you're one of the most useless persons existing on planet earth. Get lost jackass!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Bonapart(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

Who is this clown? No, you are the one who should go and make yourself useful because it's evident you're one of the most useless persons existing on planet earth. Get lost jackass!!
you typed nonsense
That shows how empty your brain is

Like I said, go and wake the case

Hediot
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by mexxmoney: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bonapart:
you typed nonsense
That shows how empty your brain is

Like I said, go and wake the case

Hediot
Get lost nincompoop. Inconsequential nonentity!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by shekauvsbuhari: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

thot u hav sense to do constructive reasoning.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Bonapart(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

Get lost nincompoop. Inconsequential nonentity!!
enemy of the church

Your nightmare will give you a quick end
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by petra1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
diva90:

Are you minding the adulterous so called pastor. I only feel bad for his church pple and supporters who have been misled.

Where Did you witness him commit adultery? And why is your girl not resent in court to release her rombost proof . They saturated YouTube with claims that they have detail proof . The apostle claim they never met face to face . Wey Una proof of flight ticket ,records,hotel CCTV, etc etc bla bla

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by petra1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Realali:

So all of una inside the court think say she go leave Canada come Nigeria for such stupid case make una wait for her till Jesus come ok

It's now it's a stupid case. But you were rejoicing when she was posting interview making claims she has evidence to present in court against a man she had never met face to face .
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by mexxmoney: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Bonapart:
enemy of the church

Your nightmare will give you a quick end
I am not the enemy of the Church. Pastor Suleiman is not the church. The head of the real church is Christ and it's Him I follow not men.I will only follow you as a man to the extent that your teachings and actions are in consonance with the word of God. Even Paul said follow me as I follow Christ. He also said that if even he the great apostle Paul turns around to preach another gospel that he should be cursed (An Anathema). Open your eyes. The real church (the bride of Christ) is not all this denominations ( Catholic, Anglican, Pentecostal e.t.c) or Ministries ( Omega fire, RCCG, Winners, deeper life e.t.c). The real church (bride of Christ) are all the people who have Christ in them and live according to his will irrespective of the denomination or ministry they belong to. They are the people the Bible referred to as the church. So it's possible that one can be part of a Christian denomination or ministry and still not be part of the real church (bride of Christ). Such a person may even be the founder or head of a Christian ministry or denomination, that's not a guarantee that you're a member of the church. Remember Christ said not every one that calls me Lord, Lord will enter therein. The true church is universal and indivisible and the gates of hell cannot prevail against it.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Bonapart(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2017
mexxmoney:

I am not the enemy of the Church. Pastor Suleiman is not the church. The head of the real church is Christ and it's Him I follow not men.I will only follow you as a man to the extent that your teachings and actions are in consonance with the word of God. Even Paul said follow me as I follow Christ. He also said that if even he the great apostle Paul turns around to preach another gospel that he should be cursed (An Anathema). Open your eyes. The real church (the bride of Christ) is not all this denominations ( Catholic, Anglican, Pentecostal e.t.c) or Ministries ( Omega fire, RCCG, Winners, deeper life e.t.c). The real church (bride of Christ) are all the people who have Christ in them and live according to his will irrespective of the denomination or ministry they belong to. They are the people the Bible referred to as the church. So it's possible that one can be part of a Christian denomination or ministry and still not be part of the real church (bride of Christ). Such a person may even be the founder or head of a Christian ministry or denomination, that's not a guarantee that you're a member of the church. Remember Christ said not every one that calls me Lord, Lord will enter therein. The true church is universal and indivisible and the gates of hell cannot prevail against it.
even before typed our this long article, I understand it already. Respect to whom respect is due, fear to whom it is due. You can publicly criticize a figure who preach in the name of JESUS for what you know nothing about. The real truth of the whole saga you know not. Even the Otabo of a person as long apologized and said she has moved on. I don't worship men either but God alone. What if God called Apostle Suleiman? Isn't the same God that will judge him? "who are you to judge another man's servant, to him he standeth or falleth" remember King Saul and David

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) / Reasons Why The Apocrypha Does Not Belong In The Bible / Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.